Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

RealFoxy posted:

If TSM lose this game we could see Samsung and Splyce potentially making it to Quarterfinals which makes me lol

I too would 'lol.' Anyway, let's see if TSM can figure the draft out this time.

Hauntzer should pick a carry top-laner. I guess Kennan would be ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Doublelift's Jhin. This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but with a whimper

e: The battle of who can throw harder in champ select

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
won't someone please let sencux play kass :(

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i dont like the "potentially three losing lanes and an elise" comp a ton tbh

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Is twitch really a bad enough lamer that nobody is going to pick him?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

rabidsquid posted:

they are basing absolutely everything on irelia winning and becoming unstoppable in that matchup, legit every pick is in support of that. i don't hate it as a strat tbh

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

Yeah TSM made out really well in draft

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

woof, double buffs on Bjerg

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Svenskeren Is Not A Good Jungler

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Chris de Sperg posted:

Svenskeren Is Not A Good Jungler

EU jungle

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

good play by tsm to give both buffs to bjergsen

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

what the hell was that flash on mikyx

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

tsm execute 4 man play on bot then proceed to ignore first turret to steal enemy blue

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Syndra's such a stupid loving champion.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Vermain posted:

Syndra's such a stupid loving champion.

Yeah I don't know what splyce thought they gained by not banning it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

henkman posted:

Yeah I don't know what splyce thought they gained by not banning it

well vlad "counters" it but i still wouldnt want to put sencux in that situation versus bjergsen, especially with a losing bot lane and potentially losing top

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
ironically this game doesn't have that much of an impact on groups for TSM, they really need to beat RNG because of tiebreakers

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
interrupting the boys from the bay for the most motivation speaker of our times, league jesus, the russian imaqtpie, likkrit.

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/likkrit-league-of-legends-imaqtpie/

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Stop leaving Syndra open, stop building IBG on Ezreal, stop playing support Karma!!! Argh!!!!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
tsm is wrecking house right now.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
That was rough

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

what does that make Karma like 0/16/5 in the past two games

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

iceborn gauntlet is really good for kiting guys

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i was exaggerating but i looked it up and she's actually 0/12/5 in the past two games lmao

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Vermain posted:

Stop leaving Syndra open, stop building IBG on Ezreal, stop playing support Karma!!! Argh!!!!

I don't pay too much attention to competitive league as I used to, but the reason this keeps happening has to be because it's KOR meta, right?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

CoreJJ is considered a mechanically weak support but this lane should SHOULD be braindead

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

FINALLY get to see my girl support Zyra. Hell yes!!!

Flanky
Jun 2, 2011
If that was real then God bless Kiwikid

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Mata is actually a weak laner right now too, I think they're counting on Uzi being able to 1v2 but that's a tall task because firstly, BUNG is the second best ADC in the world, and secondly this is a brutal lane with a disciple of KiWiKiD

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
uh, all right malz

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Zyra :eyepop:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

off the top of my head RNG has lost two games to picking champs Mata can't play, and one game to picking a comp they didn't know how to play. Chinese teams coming to Worlds and then trying to change their style completely hasn't worked very well for them

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Was he trying to hit crown and missclicked I honestly can't think of another explanation

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i wonder how many times Looper has died in pro league because Mata yelled at him to do something stupid

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
5k lead at 11 minutes

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
ali was open why did the end up picking braum anyways. Ali is such a good all in option against zyra whereas braum shield blocks roots and that's it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

melee into ranged is difficult and braum ostensibly has some ways to mitigate the ranged harass whereas ali-ezreal actually almost totally has to cede the lane immediately. alistar would have been a better pick just because mata can't land skill shots and because he roams better, but it SEEMS LIKE teams have figured out that if you draft lanes strong enough that Uzi can't 1v2 the lane that RNG has to adapt their plans (and RNG is failing at that)

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i think the casters saying Uzi is having an off game is sort of unfair, he's stuck in a 1v2 against a ridiculously overbearing lane and neither other lane won to apply pressure anywhere. and yet again, zero towers for a team that relies on map control and vision to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
So you think maybe they should start banning Viktor from samsung?

• Locked thread