Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Yeah this one. Because a woman doesn't go through DOZENS OF DOORS IN A REGULAR DAY without consequences and thus wear off any absurd pavlovian imprinting given to her in the space of a morning.

FFS you'd need to go through this rigamarole every single morning for like MONTHS. Then you'd have to actually HAVE the consequence of you leaving. Then you'd have to KEEP reinforcing it asll the time because the more doors she sees every day that don't lead to the intended outcome, the faster the training would wear off. Reinforcement is key to pavlovian association.

At this point your gf would just think you're a door-obsessed loon and leave you.

Also every woman's response to a guy innocently talking about leaving her and never coming back would instantly be "WTF ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME??" at the top of her voice, followed by a fight.

These kinds of MRA things always assume women will say nothing and just mutely let you go through these goofy processes. I don't think they're written by someone who has ever actually dated anyone.

Anyway I just hate this because it's an insult to actual psychology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
this whole convo is feelin pretty day crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CBmFek97f4

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

YOU A loving HAT posted:

Yeah this one. Because a woman doesn't go through DOZENS OF DOORS IN A REGULAR DAY without consequences and thus wear off any absurd pavlovian imprinting given to her in the space of a morning.

FFS you'd need to go through this rigamarole every single morning for like MONTHS. Then you'd have to actually HAVE the consequence of you leaving. Then you'd have to KEEP reinforcing it asll the time because the more doors she sees every day that don't lead to the intended outcome, the faster the training would wear off. Reinforcement is key to pavlovian association.

At this point your gf would just think you're a door-obsessed loon and leave you.

Also every woman's response to a guy innocently talking about leaving her and never coming back would instantly be "WTF ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME??" at the top of her voice, followed by a fight.

These kinds of MRA things always assume women will say nothing and just mutely let you go through these goofy processes. I don't think they're written by someone who has ever actually dated anyone.

yes but have you considered *slams door loudly*

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

that tic tacs tweet makes me think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2firijxQOo

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

YOU A loving HAT posted:

you don't think these guys are such amazing boyfriends/lovers that they don't have women who feel pain when they even think about the guy leaving???

typical female, afraid to accept cold, hard logic :rolleyes:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

weak nite crew from trump camp imo

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Juanita Broddrick was probably raped and drugged up by somebody by there's no way it was by the clintons while using her to run drugs for the cia

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Blurred posted:

What's the best way for Hillary to respond to the "Bill is a sexual predator" line of attack in the debate? She can't just glibly dismiss it, and she's obviously not going to throw him under the bus on live TV either, so what's her best option? "I'm the one running for president, not my husband" or some such?

That's what everybody keeps saying but it's two for one. It's always been two for one with them. I guess she has to say it anyway. Kinda awkward after just seeing Bill interject with his real opinion of Obamacare. He's definitely going to be a factor in the White House.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I go into the kitchen to make dinner & freeze some stuff for later, come back out and the Republican Nominee for President is retweeting rape accusations against his opponent's husband.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

YOU THINK THE TRUMP TRAIN IS DEAD IN THE WATER, BITCH PLEASE WE JUST STOPPED FOR MORE HELIUM

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Constant Hamprince posted:

broaddicks allegations were never credible

Yes, they were. Buzzfeed, VOX and Jezebel covered it as credible claims.

E: Seems people are confusing Cathy O'Brien(bullshit artist) with Juanita Broaddrick(possible rape victim).

Cathy claims Bill and Hillary used her as an MK Ultra sex slave/drug mule. Juanita claims Bill raped her during a morning 'meeting' in his hotel room back in the 1978.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Kinda wish Hillary left Bill's rear end. But, fact remains that she is #45 and Bill isn't.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The broken shell of Rudy Guliani putting up a weak rear end defense on CNN

Kithkar
Apr 23, 2011

I'm gonna RENOVATE your ass!

This man is projection incarnate.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/784893041710551040

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
If Trump goes after bill rape accusations, go after trump rape accusations. Not rocket science.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
grabraham lincunt

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/JhonRules/status/784890608112373761

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSA_RLCriHs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

YOU A loving HAT posted:

YOU THINK THE TRUMP TRAIN IS DEAD IN THE WATER, BITCH PLEASE WE JUST STOPPED FOR MORE HELIUM

fuel up the trump train with heavy hydrogen, this one's going to the moon like other trains do, normally!!!!!!

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Kinda wish Hillary left Bill's rear end. But, fact remains that she is #45 and Bill isn't.

actually, i have it on good authority that hillary is 44

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

I nominate this for Tweet of the Election

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the big thing with the Broaddick tweets is that she's de facto saying that it's okay for Trump to feel like he has the right to rape people

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

rear end cobra posted:

The broken shell of Rudy Guliani putting up a weak rear end defense on CNN

:sad:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Constant Hamprince posted:

i love u like trump loves trump, but in a less gay way

driiiinnkkkk

looooooooooooool

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

zakkro posted:

Jesus, that door thing :stare:

Didn't know Dennis Reynolds wrote his ideas down, tho

That's the creepiest thing I've read in years.

Reassurred myself with the certainty that anyone actually trying to use it would find himself brained with the nearest convenient blunt object and the woman making her escape.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also, of course, that Trump thinks he is digging for treasure in what the maps he chooses to ignore all say is a minefield

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Epic High Five posted:

the big thing with the Broaddick tweets is that she's de facto saying that it's okay for Trump to feel like he has the right to rape people

no, see he just said he regularly sexually assaults women and gets away with it

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

There's no way in the world the part of the story about Hillary thanking her for not going public about the rape happened. Other than that, it's so old that there's no way of knowing what did or didn't happen. It's not like Cosby or Ailes where dozens of people are coming forward; if Clinton did this, it was outside the normal range of his behavior. I hate that I have to wonder if he did it or not, because I don't want to believe it's true, but it's fundamentally unknowable.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Baller Ina posted:

I nominate this for Tweet of the Election

conway took the phone away and posted it before he could finish with "Appreciate the congrats!"

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/784893600874188800

replaced by rudy

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Has Bill become Trump? Is he now crazy projecting too?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/784892911779516416

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

She doesn' say that Trump's words/actions are okay, just that Hillary's/Bill's are just as bad

I really can't get mad at someone for wanting her own rapist to lose an election

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

good thing Trump has no campaign infrastructure of his own

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

civil war!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
bob dole

Epic High Five