Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I do snus and its awesome, gently caress off honkey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dmitri-9 posted:

Edibles are more potent because your liver forms 11-OH-THC which is 7 times more active and better at crossing the blood brain barrier than THC

:love: that 11-OH-THC liver magick

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

:gay:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I smoke like 30-40 cigs a day and snus makes me dizzy

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

I am weedless in a country where I don't speak the language or know anyone and where weed laws are harsh enough that trying to hook up from strangers seems like a terrible idea :(

but I will be in Amsterdam in like 4 days :)

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hey gang, anybody else here stoned as gently caress?!

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

purple death ray posted:

:hf:

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

purple death ray posted:

trying to kill this cartridge that i had for two months and it won't loving die. everyday, multiple hits. two months.

i got another i still need to crack open goddamnit

at least homework is enjoyable for once

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

lol u doin' the snus, u da honkey

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im gonna smoke weed on my lunchbreak

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
What's a good way to ship weed

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

FedEx Mercury posted:

What's a good way to ship weed

The classic is inside of a jar of peanut butter.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
do you think it is safe to bring edibles in ancarry on legslly bought in a decrim city and taken home on flight ?? Obvs it is illegal but whats the risk level since they look like normal food and dont smell muh

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
At work,, mission critical,, I cannot be stoned.. In a couple hours though...

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I'm baked as a cake, and watching the US Presidential debate live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRlI2SQ0Ueg

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
That debate killed my buzz

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
lol if you don't put a dip in after you take a bong rip

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
can this also be a glass thread where people show off their pipes because that would be pretty cool to check out what people are using to smoke with

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

The classic is inside of a jar of peanut butter.

This doesn't stop dogs.

If you're talking international, just don't. If you're talking domestic:

- don't use your own return address (should be obvious but hey)
- airtight seal, vacuum seal if possible
- use gloves to handle the weed, toss the gloves before you seal the bag. The point here is to not get weed particulate onto your hand and then onto the outside of the sealed bag.
- piece of wire or some small metal thing is sometimes popular to cause an artifact on x-rays but idk really how effective that is
- Minimize amount of time between sealing the bag and mailing it - you want to give the weed as little time as possible before it starts permeating through the bag/packaging. It will permeate at a different rate depending on how you seal it but it will eventually permeate.
- Corollary to the above, drop the package off at a box a little before a scheduled pick up time
- UPS or FedEx is safer than USPS in this regard

thathonkey posted:

do you think it is safe to bring edibles in ancarry on legslly bought in a decrim city and taken home on flight ?? Obvs it is illegal but whats the risk level since they look like normal food and dont smell muh

Don't use the packaging that has the weed stuff all over it and you should be fine.

Roylicious fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Oct 10, 2016

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

What if I put the weed in a jar of peanut butter and then suspend the jar in a liquid?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

What if I encase the weed inside of a geode?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
we're going through the half dozen gram sample bags mrs has brought home over the past couple weeks

next to the piles of stripper cash. 25-35 bucks a day in 1's and fives. buyers tip

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Feeling guilty about hitting a bowl after coming home from work, but Friday evening is so far away :(

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Jestery posted:

At work,, mission critical,, I cannot be stoned.. In a couple hours though...

hey guys

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ColoradoCleric posted:

can this also be a glass thread where people show off their pipes because that would be pretty cool to check out what people are using to smoke with

sure, why not ?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
gotta give maya a bath before i take a pic of her.

crr
Sep 9, 2016

please email my wife

AkumaHokoru posted:

gotta give maya a bath before i take a pic of her.

You're either looking for the pedophilia thread, or Maya is your glass.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Haven't smoked in almost 24 hours it's gonna be dope when I get home I'm getting blazzed dute.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Roylicious posted:

This doesn't stop dogs.

If you're talking international, just don't. If you're talking domestic:

- don't use your own return address (should be obvious but hey)
- airtight seal, vacuum seal if possible
- use gloves to handle the weed, toss the gloves before you seal the bag. The point here is to not get weed particulate onto your hand and then onto the outside of the sealed bag.
- piece of wire or some small metal thing is sometimes popular to cause an artifact on x-rays but idk really how effective that is
- Minimize amount of time between sealing the bag and mailing it - you want to give the weed as little time as possible before it starts permeating through the bag/packaging. It will permeate at a different rate depending on how you seal it but it will eventually permeate.
- Corollary to the above, drop the package off at a box a little before a scheduled pick up time
- UPS or FedEx is safer than USPS in this regard

Don't use the packaging that has the weed stuff all over it and you should be fine.

This looks like a lot of work, getting a shipping label with a fake address and email, and how do you pay for it anyways?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

stayed home sick

may as well enjoy it somewhat :chord:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
smoked a j smeared in shatter :feelsgood:

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

FedEx Mercury posted:

This looks like a lot of work, getting a shipping label with a fake address and email, and how do you pay for it anyways?

You can pay cash in person at the Postal Annex or UPS Store they aren't going to give a poo poo and they aren't doing any package inspections. Just call ahead to find out their pick up times and drop off 15-20 minutes before that. If you're really sketched about it get a prepaid debit card thing and buy the label online with that.

And you can put whatever you want in the return address it isn't the law that you have to put your own real address there or something. You don't actually even need a return address to mail something (despite what some people will tell you) it just kinda looks more sketchy without one.

But really it comes down to how much time/effort is law enforcement really going to spend to track down the person mailing some weed? If you're doing OZs on the regular then that's one thing but an occasional eighth just isn't even worth it to pursue.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

smoked a j smeared in shatter :feelsgood:

That's some next-level poo poo.

I remember my friend talking about joints dipped in embalming fluid, that's what I got to deal with.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Roylicious posted:

You can pay cash in person at the Postal Annex or UPS Store they aren't going to give a poo poo and they aren't doing any package inspections. Just call ahead to find out their pick up times and drop off 15-20 minutes before that. If you're really sketched about it get a prepaid debit card thing and buy the label online with that.

And you can put whatever you want in the return address it isn't the law that you have to put your own real address there or something. You don't actually even need a return address to mail something (despite what some people will tell you) it just kinda looks more sketchy without one.

But really it comes down to how much time/effort is law enforcement really going to spend to track down the person mailing some weed? If you're doing OZs on the regular then that's one thing but an occasional eighth just isn't even worth it to pursue.

It really doesn't smell that bad, I think maybe I'll just take it to the post office tomorrow. The thread in tcc says they can't open your poo poo without a warrant.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

FedEx Mercury posted:

It really doesn't smell that bad, I think maybe I'll just take it to the post office tomorrow. The thread in tcc says they can't open your poo poo without a warrant.

Idk about TCC but they don't need a warrant if there is probable cause and I guarantee you weed smell is probable cause.

Honestly though the odds you get caught are reaaaally low and if they do I'm pretty sure all that will happen is they'll take the weed out, put a note in there saying they took the weed out, and then send the package onward (has happened to my friend before). People think the shipping warehouses all have dogs or something but nah they don't. Mail all goes so fast nowadays anyway their window to potentially detect anything is tiny. The people who ship regularly to the same addresses are the ones that get nailed. It's the pattern that fucks you.

e: Google says First class mail is protected from search/seizure without a warrant but not other classes (ie Priority mail which is probably what you'll use with USPS) - either way they can get a warrant from a judge based on weed smell so it's not really much protection.

ee: as an aside anyone can ship anything to you without permission so if you're worried that police will come knocking at your door saying 'this package was being delivered here' all you gotta do is say 'dunno man sorry.' Unless they can prove that you actually ordered that and had it sent to you they can't do anything to you and it's fairly impossible to prove something like that.

It's fairly common for people to ship illegal goods to a fake address nearby they can conveniently go to and intercept the package anyway.

Roylicious fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Oct 10, 2016

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

a bone to pick posted:

That's some next-level poo poo.

I remember my friend talking about joints dipped in embalming fluid, that's what I got to deal with.

Embalming fluid is slang for PCP, but I'm pretty sure that through memetic mutation it has led to people literally smoking formaldehyde

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I realize we're in a drug thread talking about drugs but please don't ever listen to anything TCC says

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hey here's a thought let's NOT use this thread to discuss mailing weed

there's plenty of other places on the internet and/or TCC for that

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

thathonkey posted:

hey here's a thought let's NOT use this thread to discuss mailing weed

there's plenty of other places on the internet and/or TCC for that

your avatar is really fun to drag around and have it eat icons on the screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

crr posted:

You're either looking for the pedophilia thread, or Maya is your glass.

Maya is my glass. I dont believe in children.