Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Mariana Horchata posted:

good magic mushrooms tho

Does constant concern over street crime enhance or detract from a mushroom trip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I kind of hope Clinton completely ignores Trump tonight. Doesn't respond to his questions or to anything he says, doesn't acknowledge his presence or existence in any way, pretends she can't even hear his name when it's spoken.

(If she can get everyone else at the debate in on it so he spends the last hour screaming CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME, even better.)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

lol the concept of shaming is forbidden?

hes shame shaming

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Squizzle posted:

one v nice thing about julia child is that she shows you w no bullshit how to cook a thing in as little time as is possible to show it, and explains basics instead of fancy recipes so you can build a good repertoire to work around and find yr own style

heres chocolate mousse for anyone whose debate tastes run sweet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO67um0y7ao

yea this poo poo is why she still is one of the gods of cooking, she was able to show you fancy things in super basic terms so you can build on what you learned rather than just memorize a thing.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Woodchip posted:

Ok, what the diff between salted and unsalted butter, use wise?

do u require salts?

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Sinteres posted:

better get the fainting couches ready for when this thread finds out about seeking arrangement

yeah we're not scandalized, we're laughing at a man who claimed, on the internet, that he has incredible hypnotic powers and can make men and women have THE MOST INTENSE ORGASMS OF THEIR LIVES just by typing stuff at them on his blog and he knows how to ALPHA MALE SO HARD etc.....but he still ends up with an obvious gold-digger. The irony is the funny part.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
the beater-bowl relationship is very important.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Woodchip posted:

Ok, what the diff between salted and unsalted butter, use wise?

less salt

use what your recipe calls for otherwise use salted butter

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Al! posted:

i believe you, man musk

This is a thread for beautiful people with beautiful neuroses

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Sinteres posted:

don't slut shame

who was slut shaming?

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

do u require salts?

Beats me, there's got to be a reason.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Squizzle posted:

hes shame shaming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_zrJVu6Mk

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Man Musk posted:

:yeah:

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

do u require salts?

well, all people require salt, so yes

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Man Musk posted:

:kimchi:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Al! posted:

less salt

use what your recipe calls for otherwise use salted butter

Ok, I'm assuming the average butter you get at the store is salted.

Figure I'd learn something before I lose brain cells to the trumpster fire.

e: 'come, way down, into the bottom of the bowl'

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Woodchip posted:

Ok, I'm assuming the average butter you get at the store is salted.

Figure I'd learn something before I lose brain cells to the trumpster fire.

it will say on the package, the store will have both

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

What's hilarious about the "Dump Trump, save the House" strategy is that it's strategically the opposite of what they need to do - soft support, undecideds and independents have already run away screaming or just started tuning out the election entirely, and no amount of last-minute "No wait we're not with him!" messaging will change that. The only ones propping up their numbers from complete collapse are the Deplorables, who will never desert Trump but will absolutely abandon the down-ticket if Trump decrees that it be so.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Man Musk posted:

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

YOU A loving HAT posted:

yeah we're not scandalized, we're laughing at a man who claimed, on the internet, that he has incredible hypnotic powers and can make men and women have THE MOST INTENSE ORGASMS OF THEIR LIVES just by typing stuff at them on his blog and he knows how to ALPHA MALE SO HARD etc.....but he still ends up with an obvious gold-digger. The irony is the funny part.

I didn't know the part about the intense orgasms, that's funnier now.

Karl Sharks posted:

who was slut shaming?

I'm saying that's what makes it harder to shame people for transactional relationships. Everyone's decided it's none of their business, except maybe to give the guy a hard time for being a little creepy if they don't like him. I know multiple middle aged guys who routinely sleep around with women barely older than teenagers, with a clear financial element involved, and while I've heard a lot of people privately talk about how gross it is, everyone acts like it's the most normal thing in the world to their faces.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Slate Action posted:

GOP Trump support down sharply for some mysterious reason

https://twitter.com/PollsAndVotes/status/785240840499101696

Squares with what PPP reported earlier.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The shame nun was pretty awesome.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Dolash posted:

What's hilarious about the "Dump Trump, save the House" strategy is that it's strategically the opposite of what they need to do - soft support, undecideds and independents have already run away screaming or just started tuning out the election entirely, and no amount of last-minute "No wait we're not with him!" messaging will change that. The only ones propping up their numbers from complete collapse are the Deplorables, who will never desert Trump but will absolutely abandon the down-ticket if Trump decrees that it be so.

i want some smart people to tell me how catastrophic it would be to have midterm levels of turnout for republicans while democrats get normal presidential levels of turnout

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wait

so is the whole reason that trump played REM - it's the end of the world at his rally is that his name is in there?????? is that the only reason????????????????????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Team by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered, cropped.
Look at that low playing! Fine, then.
Uh oh, overflow, population, common group
But it'll do. Save yourself, serve yourself.
World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed,
Dummy, with the rapture and the rev-'rent and the right, right.
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light
Feeling pretty psyched.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Karl Sharks posted:

i want some smart people to tell me how catastrophic it would be to have midterm levels of turnout for republicans while democrats get normal presidential levels of turnout

It also takes a small percentage of republicans not voting to make the landslide defeat of Trump even bigger.

Even more hilarious is if they don't vote in downticket races either

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

AJ Delgado just called PussyGate a "nothingburger".

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
jesus this michael tracy guy is insane/tiresome "you are a souless monster for supporting HRC's national security agenda and selling it to young people should be considered a warcrime"

he has like 10,000 tweets on how awesome wikileaks is and how the DNC rigged the election

flux-1
Apr 15, 2008
Lewandowski making GBS threads his pants on CNN

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"You know who's leaving? The weak, feckless leadership of the Republican Party" - Corey Lewandowski right now

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Welp, she just showed how to make Milanos. Today was worth living.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)
Has anyone said pussystraps yet?

Pull grab yourself up by the pussystraps

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Deplorable Scott Baio

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Hadas_Gold/status/785234779289612290

He stored them in Al Capone's safe

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Sinteres posted:

I'm saying that's what makes it harder to shame people for transactional relationships. Everyone's decided it's none of their business, except maybe to give the guy a hard time for being a little creepy if they don't like him. I know multiple middle aged guys who routinely sleep around with women barely older than teenagers, with a clear financial element involved, and while I've heard a lot of people privately talk about how gross it is, everyone acts like it's the most normal thing in the world to their faces.

ah okay, i mean personally i don't really see the connection and if anything it should work the opposite way; just be chill and open when it comes to sexual activity. if you wanna bang 2 different dudes every day, get protection and go for it; if you wanna date a dude so you can get him to buy you things, ok just be straight

but that's not how most people see it, so i guess i can see why they keep up the pretense

it's dumb though

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I think if oompa loompa says pussy enough times tonight he will easily win the debate

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I have 8 legs

flux-1
Apr 15, 2008
"75% of republicans haven't left him." - Lewandowski/CNN

So... you lost 25% of your supporters in a day... AND THATS GOOD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/NExjBaI.png :nws: for cartoon trump eroticism

• Locked thread