Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Internet Kraken posted:

How the gently caress can anyone say Donald is winning this he's coming off like a a toddler with his constant crying about the moderators.

He hasn't broken down into a quivering mess so it's a tie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

makoto20 posted:

He is winning. Tomorrow the news will be full of his sound bites.

The problem with that is that those sound bites will include words Trump said. That's a major liability for him.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Coheed and Camembert posted:

Why is he picking a fight with Raddatz? Very strange.
Because any time Donald Trump doesn't get exactly what Donald Trump wants it is a personal slight against Donald Trump and Donald Trump has to respond with anger.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Kulkasha posted:

what is with this crowd?

Undecided voters are loving idiots.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

He is not winning you imbecile.

Iron Lung posted:

Hahahaha oh ok. She's not crushing it like in the first one, but he's a loving disaster.

It doesn't matter, he will say he won, and people will jump on him and shout about the Trump Train at the debate just like they do everytime he opens his maw. He isn't winning, to us, people with brains. But to the literal retards who are voting for him and eating every word of his up, this is a landslide victory for him.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

For Trump to turn the Corncob Train around to victory, he would have to win this debate by such an overwhelmingly large margin that this thread would unanimously accept that he's winning.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

Internet Kraken posted:

How the gently caress can anyone say Donald is winning this he's coming off like a a toddler with his constant crying about the moderators.

He's doing ten times better than last debate, and the moderators are being more aggressive against him. That's all that matters for the narrative.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Internet Kraken posted:

Maybe they're watching on mute and think Donald's looming is intimidating? :confused:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Hammerstein posted:

How hosed is Trump at this point ?

he's doing well enough to get a lot of media clips and also people cheered for him which sets off the monkey-see-monkey-do domino effect of "hey they cheered for him i should cheer for him too" mentality of humanity therefore he is probably gonna win so no, not very hosed.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

SourKraut posted:

For the majority of Americans, he's probably winning the debate at this point...

Really? How?

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
What's with this Russia nonsense.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Internet Kraken posted:

People are dumb; dumb people vote

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I hope the questions end with making GBS threads on Trump because if I see on the news "Trump saves campaign at debate" after his angry incoherent rants in this I'm gonna lose it

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

SourKraut posted:

For the majority of Americans, he's probably winning the debate at this point...

I suppose that's one option, but counter-point you're an idiot.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

PenguinKnight posted:

finally, we get to learn what Aleppo is
A brand of dog food.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Trump's cheek keeps sucking in and out in a really weird way, is he pushing his tongue against the side of his mouth?

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

illcendiary posted:

He's winning

Locker room talk...

ISIS

ISIS !!

ISIS !!!

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

lmao

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Iron Lung posted:

Hahahaha oh ok. She's not crushing it like in the first one, but he's a loving disaster.

I don't see him as winning either. He is doing better this time but he can't stop interrupting.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Not going to mention that a large portion of the remaining Syrian rebels are Islamist Extremists, huh?

Gumbercules
Jan 12, 2004

These aren't my lamps. These have feet.

makoto20 posted:

He is winning. Tomorrow the news will be full of his sound bites.

He unambiguously threatened his opponent with prosecution if he wins, it happened early but I'm not sure what else matters here.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Who What Now posted:

No, he really isn't.

Uh, yeah, he is. He's owning the floor from a "showing dominance" standpoint, and that's what a lot of people unfortunately care about. When she doesn't interrupt back and rebut him, people will take it as her ceding that he's correct.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
I think you guys are forgetting in the minute-by-minute passion that Trump opened the debate with saying he'd jail his opponent if he was elected president.

That's how a dictator behaves.

And then he advocated for concentration camps.

He's toast. He's a literal Fascist. He revealed it on live television tonight. None of his soundbites will matter in the face of threatening to jail his opponent and open camps.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Krunge posted:

Trump's cheek keeps sucking in and out in a really weird way, is he pushing his tongue against the side of his mouth?
Donald Trump is a fish

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Is this giving anyone else a headache? :psyduck:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Trump stop ruffling your mic when Hillary is talking.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Because that is what some people want.

"Some" is not "enough to make up the gulf currently between the two of them"

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014
AT SOME POINT WE NEED SOME FACT CHECKING

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

His "sound bites" are the same poo poo he's been saying this entire campaign.

This isn't a rational election and America is a sick country

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Yeah Obama isn't listening to her because he's leaving office ???

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Jordan7hm posted:

What's with this Russia nonsense.

The Russians are involved in Syria.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

We are behind on our nuclear program

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.
Man, Trump couldn't even wait for the moderator to hand the question over to him, he just started spurting immediately.

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Clinton re-iterates her call for a no-fly zone in Syria (does that apply to Russian planes? If so it's insane) and a "safe zone" which would require a large force of US ground troops to secure.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

When does this stop ugh

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Oh no, are we running out of nukes? :ohdear:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
ahahahaha good lord

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
We're old, tired and exhausted in terms of nuclear.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Luna Was Here posted:

It doesn't matter, he will say he won, and people will jump on him and shout about the Trump Train at the debate just like they do everytime he opens his maw. He isn't winning, to us, people with brains. But to the literal retards who are voting for him and eating every word of his up, this is a landslide victory for him.

Go look at some poll aggregates and gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

So our Nukes need a nap and some Red Bull?

• Locked thread