Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
makoto20
Nov 23, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

He is not winning you imbecile.

If you don't think the "You should be in jail" clip followed by fiery applause is not a perfect sound bite I don't know what to tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJTheran
Mar 31, 2010
"Russia is new to nuclear". Apparently half a century is new.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

CommissarMega posted:

Really? How?

"herp this guy says funny stuff and has an attitude and ppl cheered for him therefore: he winned!"

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Russia is new to the nuclear game? What the heck is that?!

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Jordan7hm posted:

What's with this Russia nonsense.

Its a good distraction.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
We are tired in our nuclear?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
OUR PUTIN :vince:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SourKraut posted:

Uh, yeah, he is. He's owning the floor from a "showing dominance" standpoint, and that's what a lot of people unfortunately care about. When she doesn't interrupt back and rebut him, people will take it as her ceding that he's correct.

I hate how loving dumb Americans are

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Petr posted:

He's doing ten times better than last debate, and the moderators are being more aggressive against him. That's all that matters for the narrative.

How is he doing better in this debate he keeps trying to interrupt and the moderators just tell him to shut the gently caress up.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Russia is new with nuclear? WFT? Did he miss the 1950s-1990s?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

He's talking about expanding nuclear weapons?!?!!?

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Has Trump answered a single question or does he just whine about other people?

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

loving rebels who are they where is the ghost and who is this ezra Bridger????

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Russia has developed a new Metal Gear we are BEHIND them now.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
SNIIIIIFFFFFFF

Iron Lung
Jul 24, 2007
Life.Iron Lung. Death.

Luna Was Here posted:

It doesn't matter, he will say he won, and people will jump on him and shout about the Trump Train at the debate just like they do everytime he opens his maw. He isn't winning, to us, people with brains. But to the literal retards who are voting for him and eating every word of his up, this is a landslide victory for him.

yeah but everyone else who matters doesn't give a poo poo. He looks like petulent baby, so while he might see a slight bump in the polls, he's not going to gain back all the ground he lost since debate 1.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SpaceDrake posted:

I think you guys are forgetting in the minute-by-minute passion that Trump opened the debate with saying he'd jail his opponent if he was elected president.

That's how a dictator behaves.

And then he advocated for concentration camps.

He's toast. He's a literal Fascist. He revealed it on live television tonight. None of his soundbites will matter in the face of threatening to jail his opponent and open camps.
that will matter to the people that have been chanting 'LOCK HER UP' at every rally

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SourKraut posted:

Uh, yeah, he is. He's owning the floor from a "showing dominance" standpoint, and that's what a lot of people unfortunately care about. When she doesn't interrupt back and rebut him, people will take it as her ceding that he's correct.

No, people will see that as being a blowhard rear end in a top hat and a misogynist. The only group he's going to be seen winning with is White Men.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Independents are prima donnas and really care about decorum. Trump is not respecting decorum. Bing bong so simple.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Russia had the bomb just a few years after we did. How are they "new"?

ISIS has Russia's oil.

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Errant Gin Monks posted:

I don't see him as winning either. He is doing better this time but he can't stop interrupting.

Only one of them is coming across as a statesmen. Trump may be playing to his base but sounds like a petulant child.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I don't get how a 70-year-old can be a literal child.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Alien Arcana posted:

Man, Trump couldn't even wait for the moderator to hand the question over to him, he just started spurting immediately.

He doesn't give a poo poo about the moderators, the numerous times he's argued with them tonight and at the previous debate should show that. The fact that he isn't going to be actually CRUCIFIED for disrespecting the moderators is personally infuriating to me.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Silly Burrito posted:

Is this giving anyone else a headache? :psyduck:

It's doing a number on my liver at least.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Everything's been a disaster

Yeah, excpet for everything that wasn't and you can't grasp the bottom line because you get your info from Drudge....

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

So, Donald Trump just said on television that he's pro-nuclear proliferation.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat

Internet Kraken posted:

How is he doing better in this debate he keeps trying to interrupt and the moderators just tell him to shut the gently caress up.

I think this has more to do with our expectations. I was legit worried before the first debate, this time I came here expecting more or less this.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

We're arming people and they end up being worse than the people.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
You had nothing to do with that. BUT WHAT IF YOU DID!

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yes, Libya is right next to Iraq and Syria.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

DrProsek posted:

The problem with that is that those sound bites will include words Drumpf said. That's a major liability for him.

Last couple news cycles have been full of Trump soundbites *ahem*

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

USSR got nuclear weapons like 5 years after the US. :confused:

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Russia is "new in terms of nuclear"? What?

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

People are really saying he's winning now?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Trump stop looming behind Hillary and making your scrunchy face and stop coming up with weird conspiracy theories.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

CJTheran posted:

"Russia is new to nuclear". Apparently half a century is new.

Maybe he legit doesn't know Russia is a successor state to the USSR? He did say he doesn't know Russia.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
YOU JUST CRITICIZED IRAN AND NOW YOU PRAISE THEM

WHAT

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
This moderator is PISSED.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Kulkasha posted:

what is with this crowd?

Gallup are loving idiots who got out of the presidential polling game after they hosed up so bad last time. Inexplicably they've been allowed to fill this room with "undecided" voters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

We should be close to this week's Machado-level bomb, right?

• Locked thread