Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Zeke and DJ going 1 and 2 next year aren't they

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Oh hey look, I only need Cameron Bate to outscore Mike Evans. Welp, it was fun...almost survived my bye week/injury hell week.

Then Travis Benjamin rips off a huge catch to bury me.

Mr. McGibblets fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Oct 10, 2016

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Not sure I'd take either over LevBell yet but there's still plenty of time to show what they've got.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Forever_Peace posted:

Not sure I'd take either over LevBell yet but there's still plenty of time to show what they've got.

Yeah, I think it'll come down to personal preference but it's still Bell 1st for me. However I would not make fun of anyone for going DJ or Zeke.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
lmao chargers

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Tyrell really saving my rear end today across multiple leagues. Sorry your team is cursed dude but I hope you keep balling anyways.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

All I need is for Eddie Lacy to have a 30 point game tonight! :suicide:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

All I need is for Eddie Lacy to have a 30 point game tonight! :suicide:

I want that so badly.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

4-1 now, just beat first place Highlander-style to absorb his power :science:

Picking up Jordan Howard was such a good idea.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Down 8 points, my Jordy and Olsen vs his Cruz

:ohdear:

I wish I had started Hunter Henry, I'd feel pretty good about my chances

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Brockenstein posted:

Down 8 points, my Jordy and Olsen vs his Cruz

:ohdear:

What's the scoring? I think you're okay. Thankfully I'm up by 25 in both leagues and I still have players to go.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Brockenstein posted:

I ended up dropping Henry for Will Tye :smith: With Gates going, and how heavily Rivers leans on him, I just couldn't trust their TE2. It smelled too much like Ladarius Green constantly trolling us by flashing talent and getting no opportunity. Ended up being the wrong call (barring a sick game from Tye, which I don't foresee) but I feel OK about it the process.

Just glad Rivers balled out in the second half. He ended up being my late round QB pick all over the place, and it was real nice to check my scores and suddenly see like a 25 point swing in my favor after seeing negative points to start the game and throwing my phone in the toilet.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

I need JOrdy to have a great game and a bad game. Gosh darned multiple leagues :(

Bad game Jordy is for my money league sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

pubic works project posted:

What's the scoring? I think you're okay. Thankfully I'm up by 25 in both leagues and I still have players to go.

Standard scoring

I'd be less worried if Cam wasn't out. Of course, he's a Cam owner so.... Of course he ended up starting Mariota instead who had his best game of the season because of course he did

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
League I'm 4-0 in I'm up by .40 with my Jordy against his Kelvin left.

Come on Jordy!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Docjowles posted:

I ended up dropping Henry for Will Tye :smith: With Gates going, and how heavily Rivers leans on him, I just couldn't trust their TE2. It smelled too much like Ladarius Green constantly trolling us by flashing talent and getting no opportunity. Ended up being the wrong call (barring a sick game from Tye, which I don't foresee) but I feel OK about it the process.

Just glad Rivers balled out in the second half. He ended up being my late round QB pick all over the place, and it was real nice to check my scores and suddenly see like a 25 point swing in my favor after seeing negative points to start the game and throwing my phone in the toilet.

Henry and Tye are both viable options. Do not be sad friend.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

With Donnell out, Tye is probably a TE1 this week.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

gently caress yeah Jordy :toot:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

VietCampo posted:

League I'm 4-0 in I'm up by .40 with my Jordy against his Kelvin left.

Come on Jordy!

God I love you Jordy, you carried me to the championship last time I had you, let's run it back.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

LmaoTheKid posted:

Yeah, I think it'll come down to personal preference but it's still Bell 1st for me. However I would not make fun of anyone for going DJ or Zeke.

What's the next level of punishment if Bell fucks up another drug test? The idea that I could lose him for a half or full season for off field nonsense is enough to at least make me think twice.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Coming in to tonight's game, I'm down 8.3 with Shepard and Mike Evans to go against his no one. Shepard's current 0 is giving me anxiety. Whyyyyy didn't I start Riddick.

God I can't lose to the 0-4 team who's dead last in points.

Rick Grimes fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Oct 10, 2016

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

God damnit Jordy just another 20 yards or so

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I like when James Starks gets the opportunity to be the every down back and immediately puts up a clunker in the next game.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Santheb posted:

I like when James Starks gets the opportunity to be the every down back and immediately puts up a clunker in the next game.

Did something happen to Lacy?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Of course Cobb finally starts doing things long after I buried him on my bench

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Lacy questionable to return with ankle injury.

gently caress me

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ankle injury re: Lacy

James Starks is not good which is the reason he's the backup to a 260lb RB

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Oct 10, 2016

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Managed to eke out a victory despite Steve Smith Sr, Jarvis Landry and Dustin Hopkins *combining* for 7 points.

I almost feel bad about not starting Gurley or T. Coleman, but with David Johnson, Hyde and Howard putting up some bullish points - I'm feeling kind of stacked at RB. Time to trade for a decent WR

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Benne posted:

Of course Cobb finally starts doing things long after I dropped him entirely

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I started Cobb because my WRs are a shitshow and he's outscoring JMatt and Marvin.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I won my matchup tonight before three of my players even stepped on the field. :smug:
I can still choose between CAP and Jacquizz tomorrow just to see who'll drive in the knife further.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I need Kelvin Benjamin and Brate to score 7+ tomorrow. Fun Monday here I come

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Somehow I'm about to win against DJ and Cardinals with my MVP being Vinateri :psyduck:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
never been happier that I benched Eli for Carson "Can't Miss" Wentz

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

RIP Cobb

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Mason Crosby turned out to be my late night MVP. As of right now, I have the highest score in the league and my opponent had the second highest score.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If I bench Olsen I'm guaranteed to win but I'm not up by much. Should I chase points or just take the win

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Does he legit have scrambled egg brains or are we still waiting to hear of he is in the protocol?

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

Brockenstein posted:

If I bench Olsen I'm guaranteed to win but I'm not up by much. Should I chase points or just take the win
At this point in the season I'd take the win. If it looks like a bunch of teams will be clustered together with similar records, and points could affect playoff seeding, I might take points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I traded away Cobb for Eli in dynasty two weeks ago. Partly for cap space, but still.

• Locked thread