Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreatJob
Jul 6, 2008

You did a Great Job™!
Lately I've been practicing DIGITAL PAINTING™ on dragons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Colon Semicolon posted:

I could say it's poo poo but that says nothing positive!

E: https://i.gyazo.com/ad01ed445c7533cbfecdb45910373265.png

How does Herring even draw things so complicated?? What even is the hair???? I'm starting to wish I drew one of his other characters for his birthday gift like ughh

You have to explain this image to me. I just noticed the reference image in the top right, and the puffy hamburger vagina. Is that what that is? I don't recognize the image, or the name "Herring."

GreatJob posted:

Awesome, I like how you have distinct shapes for each example. The sine wave, reverse S, and circle.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Elsa posted:

You have to explain this image to me.

Just looks like more robot smut.

Scribblehatch
Jun 15, 2013

GreatJob posted:

I like tapeworm dragon.

And I redid this one thing to look more watercolory and I like it.

Scribblehatch fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Oct 10, 2016

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

Internet Kraken posted:

Just looks like more robot smut.

I'm drawing a birthday gift for a south korean friend who's been nice to me. p much everybody draws him smut so I wanted to do an action pose in exaggerated perspective.

The problem though is I don't understand what the heck the hair is supposed to be doing, or even where it ends or begins. not a whole lot of this makes sense, and I've had to draw some really vague poo poo before.

Diabetes Forecast fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Oct 10, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Scribblehatch posted:

Alright well.

That was pretty fun.

Scribblehatch posted:

I like tapeworm dragon.

And I redid this one thing to look more watercolory and I like it.

Hey I think they're both missing a bit of the other. I overlayed them and erased parts of one where the other could come through. I think you shouldn't go all dark or all light, an instead push the values to have a wider range in the same image.

I also added some blur to the spinny drill thing, and played with a pattern on the background to make it say something about forward motion.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
tag yourself I'm the soft oppai

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Dibs on the semi-parted puffy frontbutt

Can we get the full res on that image please

Can I see more of this character please

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
just look up GynoidHerring if you actually want to see more. He's like a human printer of strange looking things so have fun.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
wtf how did he get footage of me drawing??

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Wow niiiiice. That is meta. These are drawings of sexy robot bird figurines including details about their assembly parts.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Elsa posted:

Wow niiiiice. That is meta. These are drawings of sexy robot bird figurines including details about their assembly parts.

he really wants to cum on sexy robot toys

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Troposphere posted:

he really wants to cum on sexy robot toys

I don't understand. All the drawings only have them standing around, none of them are loving. How am I supposed to jerk it to this

dead serious.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

haha same!! what a cool guy. real good find there sexy robot man, I've found someone worse than you

Elsa posted:

I don't understand. All the drawings only have them standing around, none of them are loving. How am I supposed to jerk it to this

dead serious.

go a few pages back my dude

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Troposphere posted:

go a few pages back my dude

Do they have a space to install the onacup in the pelvis, I wonder.

windex
Aug 2, 2006

One thing living in Japan does is cement the fact that ignoring the opinions of others is a perfectly valid life strategy.

Elsa posted:

Do they have a space to install the onacup in the pelvis, I wonder.

True story: I acquired a camera bag by a company named ONA to go with my suit for classy photography time and the 40ish year old male clerk manchild kept laughing as his coworker kept calling it an onabag. It got worse when he realized I understood why he was laughing.

Also I like your edits to Scribblehatch's drill but I may have gone the other way with opacity and emulated directional watercolor bleed to show motion.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
I told you he was a weird guy

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I like it. Especially the part where the nipples on some of the characters are retracted or whatever, so far that it resembles a mouth.

THE ARISTOCRATS!

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
why are inverted nipples a fetish, I don't understand why that's a thing
truth be told though i don't think I've ever seen someone that has inverted nipples so I often wonder where this poo poo even came to exist in the first place

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
It's different, I dunno. It's mind-expanding stuff, it was entertaining. I think he could maybe break through the next level by trying more angles besides straight-ahead and 3/4 and profile. Like his boobs are pretty much always profile view on the left and 3/4 view on the right. So when you start doing that, you're repeating the same shape and it also limits you to that view.

Troposphere says there's bird robots having sex but I can't be assed to go back through the last few pages of this thread. I'm ashamed of them just like the rest of us. Can you link me to robo bird sex?

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
No yeah he's definitely drawn that, I'd be lying if I said he hasn't. And yeah he's kinda stuck doing the same sort of angles over and over, I hope that maybe he'll get better about that.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Elsa posted:

It's different, I dunno. It's mind-expanding stuff, it was entertaining. I think he could maybe break through the next level by trying more angles besides straight-ahead and 3/4 and profile. Like his boobs are pretty much always profile view on the left and 3/4 view on the right. So when you start doing that, you're repeating the same shape and it also limits you to that view.

Troposphere says there's bird robots having sex but I can't be assed to go back through the last few pages of this thread. I'm ashamed of them just like the rest of us. Can you link me to robo bird sex?

it's on his tumblr

me at you guys right now:

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Colon Semicolon posted:

No yeah he's definitely drawn that, I'd be lying if I said he hasn't. And yeah he's kinda stuck doing the same sort of angles over and over, I hope that maybe he'll get better about that.

Same I really hope huge titty robot guy manages this artistic hurdle

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Same I really hope huge titty robot guy manages this artistic hurdle

we believe in you titty robots covered in semen rape man!!!! follow your dreams!!

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
tbh I kinda don't think he will but who knows miracles can happen

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I don't know how to use tumblr properly like you guys (power tumblr users) and had to google the /archive method.

:nws: http://gynoidherring.tumblr.com/archive :nms: for weaklings

a full color commission is only $45 whaaat act now and own a piece of history

Anagram of GINGER fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Oct 10, 2016

TeaMaestro
Sep 21, 2015

Colon Semicolon posted:

tbh I kinda don't think he will but who knows miracles can happen

Have some faith. I'm sure he'll see the light in all angles.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Tropospheeeere what do you think of this Tracerface, is this okay

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Elsa posted:

Tropospheeeere what do you think of this Tracerface, is this okay

I would make it a little more feisty with how her pose is. I really like how tender widow's expression is :kiddo:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Troposphere posted:

I would make it a little more feisty with how her pose is. I really like how tender widow's expression is :kiddo:

Those are Widow's tribbing eyes

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
trash

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
trash

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
it's all TRASH

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
I always know when I wake up to 30 unread posts in this thread it's going to be some robot tiddies.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

me reading this thread

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
lol

nice, I kinda regretted missing out on the GBS namechange thread.

This drawing is me in denial over midterms this week.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
who's the piss baby who thought that was a good idea anyway

Whatever I needed to change that lovely name as is

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Diabetes Forecast posted:

who's the piss baby who thought that was a good idea anyway

Whatever I needed to change that lovely name as is

lol drat what a sore loser

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
please keep changing his name back to wants to gently caress robots it's making me lol real hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Troposphere posted:

please keep changing his name back to wants to gently caress robots it's making me lol real hard