Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Melvin Gordon keeps on fumbling but he keeps putting up double-digit points for me every week soooooo :shrug:

Not so sure about playing him in the 2 Denver games Weeks 6 and 8 but after Denver's tire fire today who knows

Jordan Howard is the real deal, I really hope they give Langford a seat next to Cutler

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Oct 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Gorman Thomas posted:

The Seattle D got dropped in a panic before the afternoon games and I had a big enough lead to comfortably drop my streaming D (Green Bay) and pick up Seattle :getin:. Still on pace to lead the league in points this week too.

Atlanta, @AZ, @NO, Buffalo, @New England. Seattle isn't rosterable for the next month+

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Bellmaker posted:

Melvin Gordon keeps on fumbling but he keeps putting up double-digit points for me every week soooooo :shrug:

Not so sure about playing him in the 2 Denver games Weeks 6 and 8 but after Denver's tire fire today who knows

Jordan Howard is the real deal, I really hope they give Langford a seat next to Cutler

Gordon just keeps getting great scoring opportunities in an offense that has no other RB to turn to. I almost drafted Duke Johnson Jr. over him and thank God I didn't.

Howard is the real deal and I picked him up 3 weeks ago the second I saw Langford get hurt in the 2nd quarter :getin:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Powell was just dropped to waivers, should I drop Chris Ivory and put in a claim?

Full PPR league

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I basically need Cameron brate to outscore Greg Olsen tomorrow. I guess stranger things have happened.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

This was a very bad week for me.

I didn't have anyone better on my bench either. Three of my other players were on their bye week, and my only other ones were Cam Newton and Dwayne Washington (both out), Gary Barnidge (did worse than Bennett), and Jameis Winston (who hasn't played yet but probably won't do great).

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

What's a better pickup for this week? Im drooping an extra TE.

Chris Hogan, Randall Cobb, Jeremy Kerley, or Michael Thomas?

I have Diggs, Julio, Landry, Marvin Jones, and Travis Benjamin. Are any of them replaceable?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

VietCampo posted:

Powell was just dropped to waivers, should I drop Chris Ivory and put in a claim?

Full PPR league

Yes

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Trade CJ Anderson away immediately if you can. That backfield is about to become a full blown RBBC.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

RBX posted:

What's a better pickup for this week? Im drooping an extra TE.

Chris Hogan, Randall Cobb, Jeremy Kerley, or Michael Thomas?

I have Diggs, Julio, Landry, Marvin Jones, and Travis Benjamin. Are any of them replaceable?

If dropping a TE, I'd target in order: Cobb, Hogan, Kerley, Thomas. You have to watch the QB situation in SF because if Kaep starts getting 1st team reps, Kerley's value drops.

I would drop zero of those guys. Sometimes your best waiver move is one you don't make.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Trestman gone; MorningEgg in as BAL OC.

This is now a Hype Dixon or discuss the scintillating Terrance West safe place.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
7 pts ahead, my Mike Evans vs his Kelvin Benjamin and Cameron Brate. .5ppr for WRs, full 1 ppr for TEs. I think I'm going to lose.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

MacheteZombie posted:

7 pts ahead, my Mike Evans vs his Kelvin Benjamin and Cameron Brate. .5ppr for WRs, full 1 ppr for TEs. I think I'm going to lose.
Standard scoring, 22 points ahead, my Evans vs his Benjamin. I'm not relaxing until I actually see how the game goes.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I'm 3.5 pts down in standard scoring with my Jameis Winston vs opponent's Mike Evans.... gently caress, cmon just rushing TDs

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Down 2, my Evans vs. his CAP. Let's go Evans.

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

drat that's the second week I forgot that in Apex leagues I can't pick up Monday night players between Sunday kickoff and Monday kickoff. Guess I'm stuck with a 0 in QB. Thanks Obama.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I think I'm safe with a 40 point lead over Vincent Jackson and Gano but then again my friend just lost to a random WR who was running as the #2 for the Hoyer ran Bears

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Doltos posted:

I think I'm safe with a 40 point lead over Vincent Jackson and Gano but then again my friend just lost to a random WR who was running as the #2 for the Hoyer ran Bears

I have a 20 point lead vs brate so hopefully nothing stupid happens

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Just need Brate + 7 pts + Shaq Thompson (my IDP is dire guys) > LaVonte David. I think I can do it. Otherwise I'll be 2-3 with the highest points in the league.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

I'm up by 0.02 in my league. He has no one left. I have Benjamin. No way a WR gets negative points, right?!

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

commish posted:

I'm up by 0.02 in my league. He has no one left. I have Benjamin. No way a WR gets negative points, right?!

There's a way. But you're more likely to lose on a stat correction than him actually getting negative points. Definitely start him.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

commish posted:

It's incredibly rare that a WR gets negative points. Stat corrections of +-20 yards happen all the time though. Also, a regular tie-breaker is Points For, so I'd start Benjamin. I'm only up by 3 points with my opponent having no one left, I'm still starting Brate. Sweep that leg, Johnny.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Yeah, I can't imagine getting negative points, and you're right, stat corrections do happen. Knowing my luck this season, Benjamin will get 0, and there will still be a stat correction and I'll lose. I have the SD Charger kicker, so it's certainly possible. Watching SD screw up a routine FG at the end of the game last night makes me paranoid.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Up 12, he has Gano and Brate to go in PPR. Pretty sure I'm boned and this is maddening because he got 35 points out of Coates, I had AJ Green in over Larry Fitz, and I'm the highest scoring team in the league. Fantasy gods, why are you so cruel?!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Up 12, he has Gano and Brate to go in PPR. Pretty sure I'm boned and this is maddening because he got 35 points out of Coates, I had AJ Green in over Larry Fitz, and I'm the highest scoring team in the league. Fantasy gods, why are you so cruel?!

The only winning move is not to play

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Yall like Sammie Coates and Cameron Meredith as the hot waiver pick ups this week? Is one better than the other?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Fast Luck posted:

Yall like Sammie Coates and Cameron Meredith as the hot waiver pick ups this week? Is one better than the other?

Coates>Meredith unless there's bad news about Alshon. Maybe even if there is.

a nigga who smoke
Feb 26, 2007

coughin' and chokin' constantly

Fast Luck posted:

Sammie Coates has had a catch of at least 40 yards in every game so far, and has had gradually increasing receptions and targets since the beginning of the season. He's absolutely the guy to add if available.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

a nigga who smoke posted:

Sammie Coates has had a catch of at least 40 yards in every game so far, and has had gradually increasing receptions and targets since the beginning of the season. He's absolutely the guy to add if available.
To add to this, yesterday was the perfect match-up for Sammie Coates. He leads the league in 40+ yard receptions and the Jets defense leads the league in 40+ yard receptions allowed so Coates' explosion was easy to see coming. His deep ball game is legit though and Big Ben is going to pull the triggers on those kind of throws all the time. Coates is still a flawed player with bad drop tendencies but his usage to this point has still been really promising. He's honestly looking like the poor man's Martavis Bryant that people hoped for before his disastrous preseason killed the hype.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Also FWIW Coates was really good in college against NFL caliber DBs. He'd disappear for weeks then drop huge games on Alabama, LSU, and Mississippi. Guy has similar makeup to Devante Parker and a similar game. Could eventually be a legitimate #1 and would certainly be talked up like that if he was more consistent and caught all those easy TDs yesterday.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Everything in my four fantasy leagues is revolving around Olsen and Evans tonight.

-In my money dynasty league, I need Evans and Olsen to combine for 54 more points than Cameron Brate and Kwon Alexander. Not happening.
-In my league of posts league, I need Olsen to get -21 points, lol. Not happening
-In my pubby 0ppr league, I'm one point ahead of my opponent, and he has Olsen left. So I need Olsen to put up a goose egg. Very unlikely, but possible.
-In my pubby 1ppr league, I need Mike Evans to put up less than 60 points more than Graham Gano. I think I've got that one.

So, I'm going 1-3 this weekend, almost definitely. Ugh. And that puts me at 0-4 in the league of posts league, gently caress that league, god.

I hate fantasy football. Most of all I hate Eli Manning and the New York Giants, who score like mad on my bench and then do jack poo poo when I start them. Thanks for the zero, Victor Cruz! Thanks for the 3.4 points, Sterling Shepard! Thanks for the ten points, Eli Manning! Why can't you get the ball to your amazing receivers? No ODB doesn't count (because I don't have him).

fake edit: sammy coates is a trap

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

commish posted:

screen pass + fumble

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Cigar Aficionado posted:

Trade CJ Anderson away immediately if you can. That backfield is about to become a full blown RBBC.

Pretty sure they've been stacking the box with Monkey Man out. A matchup against the Chargers will fix things, panic after that maybe if sucking continues.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Is Charles Sims really being moved to the IR?

Edit: Well it's true. Good bye, Sims.

http://m.buccaneers.com/news/article-smith/Hansbrough-Promoted-as-Sims-Goes-to-IR/6e201598-cfb7-4463-9679-374e55136796

Now I can drop Sims and pick up Hogan. When one door closes, as it would.

decypher fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Oct 10, 2016

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

decypher posted:

Is Charles Sims really being moved to the IR?

Edit: Well it's true. Good bye, Sims.

http://m.buccaneers.com/news/article-smith/Hansbrough-Promoted-as-Sims-Goes-to-IR/6e201598-cfb7-4463-9679-374e55136796

Now I can drop Sims and pick up Hogan. When one door closes, as it would.

It just got posted on Rotoworld.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
hurry up and update his status myfantasyleague! Need to scoop someone up while the iron is hot!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
So in my main league I am playing Cameron Brate tonight. I've already won by 30 points. Should I drop Brate and grab Rodgers since he's now the #2 (and could be the #1 if Martin misses more time)?

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Or should I pick up Jock-Jizz? 1ppr 14 man league.

Jock-Jizz or Hogan?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

pubic works project posted:

So in my main league I am playing Cameron Brate tonight. I've already won by 30 points. Should I drop Brate and grab Rodgers since he's now the #2 (and could be the #1 if Martin misses more time)?

Are you playing Brate to cover for another TE or are you streaming TEs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

Are you playing Brate to cover for another TE or are you streaming TEs?

He's covering Kelce

• Locked thread