Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Whomp is definitely more my life than MM&O

Though Ronnie talks to woman not related to him more than I do :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Grondoth posted:

No I am not. Owl tried to gently caress a 13 year old girl

Sounds like you.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
If you don't think you're Owl that only makes you Owl even harder.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I've never smoked a weed in my life. And I am also not overweight. All your comics are trash for losers.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I can't be owl. Owl has sex.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Krinkle posted:

I can't be owl. Owl has sex.

some random rear end in a top hat going full :regd08: posted:

He even did it with a 13 year old once. Can someone post that comic?

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

If you don't think you're Owl that only makes you Owl even harder.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Everyone should think drugs are cool because drugs are objectively good and make toiling through this pre-dystopic corporate hellscape of a world bearable

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Biplane posted:

Everyone should think drugs are cool because drugs are objectively good and make toiling through this pre-dystopic corporate hellscape of a world bearable

Anything you say, Werewolf Jones. :rolleyes:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

spudsbuckley posted:

Goons will love anything that has to do with drugs because they are all still 13 years old.

Looks like somebody was valedictorian of the D.A.R.E. program

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Dr. AA Hazredstein posted:

Anything you say, Werewolf Jones. :rolleyes:

Literally the only time Werewolf Jones had a good idea.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Say, y'all peeps be playing any of LISA, the painful RPG, with all the dipshits? Seems like something you fuckers'd enjoy.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

caligulamprey posted:

Literally the only time Werewolf Jones had a good idea.

Werewolf Jones has awesome ideas all the time. Well he has terrible ideas but then he commits to them 100% and never backs down which is awesome in its own way.

It gets :nws: at this point ...
http://i.imgur.com/I8X6FFY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0EZybSj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6glfHNJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xVJK1Ic.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Hr8wEPs.jpg

Biplane posted:

One time Owl managed to get retail jobs for Megg, Mogg and WW Jones at a camping store, with him as their manager. It went even worse than you can imagine.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016
If you want a good (sad) time, the the cockroach thread in E/N will give you a good idea about people like Megg, Mogg, and Owl in real life.

Unlike MMO, though, the thread has a happy ending.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
I initially disliked Megg Mogg & Owl but then they kinda grew on me and I ended up buying a couple of the books. I found the characters way more sympathetic and less lovely in the books when you get a more complete picture of them, rather than just from the comics that get posted here that tend to be the more outrageous ones.

What I'm saying is that MM&O is good and you should all buy them.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
http://www.alessonislearned.com/index.php

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

coffeecup posted:

the cockroach thread in E/N

Oh, an extreme short-form horror oeuvre to rival Hemingway's famous tragedy. That brings up so many associations. The hell if I'm clicking that.

:stonk:

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

It's been super long since something Harry Potter related got more than a derisive "meh" out of me, but this achieved a good chuckle.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

coffeecup posted:

If you want a good (sad) time, the the cockroach thread in E/N will give you a good idea about people like Megg, Mogg, and Owl in real life.

Unlike MMO, though, the thread has a happy ending.

Hahaha, no joke, I was showing MM&O to a friend of mine the other day and mentioning that sometimes I relate to Owl (minus the crippling alcoholism and child-loving.) Dude needs to move the gently caress out.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

DamnitGannet posted:

Hahaha, no joke, I was showing MM&O to a friend of mine the other day and mentioning that sometimes I relate to Owl (minus the crippling alcoholism and child-loving.) Dude needs to move the gently caress out.

Surprise: OP did indeed move out quickly after consulting with other posters in E/N

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

haha, I like this

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

coffeecup posted:

Surprise: OP did indeed move out quickly after consulting with other posters in E/N

That IS the OP of the cockroach thread thing. They mean Owl needs to move out.

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

Detective Buttfuck posted:

That IS the OP of the cockroach thread thing. They mean Owl needs to move out.

:cripes:
I'm a dummy. Roach thread OP, it's been said a million times but you done good.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

DamnitGannet posted:

Congrats on moving out and being not Owl. Also the guy who wrote you the letter - which better be framed and hanging on the wall of your new apartment - is Werewolf Jones

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Why does Werewolf Jones always have his head shown from the side

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

goose willis posted:

Why does Werewolf Jones always have his head shown from the side

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

:stare:

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

His crippling conjunctivitis keeps him from facing the camera head on.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Phthisis posted:

What I'm saying is that MM&O is good and you should all buy them.

It's like the worst thing I've seen in this thread and I fully expect that some people are posting it ironically because it gets a reaction.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I legit enjoy it

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

We all do, Hard counter is just a disguised imposter android from the future.

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 03:33 on Oct 11, 2016

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's a heat sink for self hate!

if you don't hate yourself that's cool but I have to wonder what you're doing in this thread

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

hard counter posted:

It's like the worst thing I've seen in this thread and I fully expect that some people are posting it ironically because it gets a reaction.

I'm with you, and I wish someone would just create a Horribly Depressing Comics thread to post them in instead of here.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I think that a lack of of self hatred is grounds for permabanning for life.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I like Camp Weedonwantcha

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Oof. That happened to me a few times as a kid, all to the same toe. Turns out that falling off the first time makes it that much easier to fall off every other time you hit the nail at an awkward angle.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

trapped mouse posted:

Oof. That happened to me a few times as a kid, all to the same toe. Turns out that falling off the first time makes it that much easier to fall off every other time you hit the nail at an awkward angle.

I did that once and it grew back with a line down the middle, so have the nail is slightly thicker (or higher?) than the other.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Hihohe posted:

I like Camp Weedonwantcha

What's a wantcha? Some kind of hookah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

• Locked thread