Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Blue Star Error posted:

"its the straw that broke the camels back"

*continues riding camel for 2 more years*

That poor camel.

Which games should I try to watch if I can only watch 2 of the qualifiers today? I was thinking Netherlands v France and Sweden v Bulgaria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I'm watching Portugal vs Faroe Islands cause I wanna see Ronaldo score 4 again

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Stekelenturd

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
That Pogba fellow is pretty good at shooting the ball.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Portugal finally has a real striker

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Wijnaldum just pulled a hammy :twisted:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

oliwan posted:

Looking forward to devouring a French baguette with stinky cheese!!

how was it

I had guda

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Henderson's first statement as captain is that Rooney is still massive for England, bit harsh but guess it's his job to give Wazza some tough love.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Watching Qatar v Syria. Missed the first 50' but looks like a decent game so far. Qatar up by 1.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

El Jebus posted:

Watching Qatar v Syria. Missed the first 50' but looks like a decent game so far. Qatar up by 1.

Winner gets to host 2022

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

Winner gets to host 2022

Then I hope it's Syria...

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Inshallah!

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

today's schedule

england vs whoever > uruguay vs colombia > peru vs chile

international foot: ok sometimes?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Lewandowski misses a sitter, all's right with the world again.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
England with some real bad defending

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
LOL England lucky to get away with that

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Someone needs to take a look at Dier's Paddy Power account

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Slovenia's kit is fully sick.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

more like N.direland

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I wish I could turn off commentary or is that a red button option?

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Bullshit yellow

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
I hope I get to see micky tony smash some phwoar knockdowns and flickons for jamie vardy later

Dier is having a shocker

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Jose posted:

I wish I could turn off commentary or is that a red button option?

I think I might turn off the commentary and also the picture

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Scotland are shite, no real surprise there.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

what's going on with denmark ?!

Lemon
May 22, 2003

gently caress off Walcott

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

This is absolutely loving shite

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

This may be controversial but England, and especially Daniel Sturridge, loving suck.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
why is Lingard even in the squad? He's certainly not poo poo but when has he ever even matched the flashes of hot form that Townsend and Antonio have had recently?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lmao

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lol, way to come out of the gates firing England.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Actually decent play there from Slovenia shame about no one recognizing the cut back.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

We gettin clowned on. Lmfao. Also I hope Glenn hoddle gets his loving head kicked in

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
England should call up both Murphy twins imo just let them ping in 25 yard upper 90 go aheads goals all game

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

We gettin clowned on. Lmfao. Also I hope Glenn hoddle gets his loving head kicked in

Agreed

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Hart may not be consistent enough to be world class but that was a fully sick save.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Lucky English lions

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
thats a cracking save

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
r.i.p. joe "fart" hart, he was England's only good player and then he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Joe Fart is... good?

• Locked thread