Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

time to go

hog(ge) wild

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

my crack team of iks will be monitoring the situation carefully and notifying me of impending chaos on the forums.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

byob field trip to go attempt multiple times to blatantly commit voter fraud in ducky's precinct

My name is uh, Mike... Mikerson. *Loudly* What do you mean I'm not on the rolls? I demand a ballot! This is a travesty of democracy! Who's with me?

I was thinking more of embarrassing her with byob in-jokes, like attempting to vote by pointing at another voter exiting the booth

(that's from some other sa thread, can't put my hands on it dammit)

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

This is public property, you can't force me to leave!!

Ummm actually sir according to election laws if you're not here to vote we can

Macnult

instead of a voting sheet hand in a presidential tier list

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

instead of a voting sheet hand in a presidential tier list

Piso Mojado

replace the I voted stickers with byob stickers. put them on ppl when they leave, by force if necessary

Manifisto

[tapping voter ahead of me in line on shoulder] uh excuse me sir? i notice you're using the default photo on your voter id, if you go talk to that lady over there she can hook you up with something a little jazzier

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug
Eyes glazed over and smiling, I place a sticker on the write option and whisper "chill".

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I'm going to go to the most open area of the voting space and tell everyone hello and welcome.

Here's a confession: I've never voted in person, I've always done ballot by mail

FluffieDuckie

The great irony is that I vote by mail too so i can avoid the crowds.

It makes this whole venture a little weird

MrWillsauce

there is finally a democrat running in my district for congress against a guy who has been the incumbent for a really long time, mostly running unopposed. According to his website, he's eaten ketchup sandwiches so he knows the plight of the impoverished. down with this mofo.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
i haven't made any 'yob posts ins a long time and i feel like it has something to do with no depressive episodes lately

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Willsauce

social vegan

ya i know it must be regional here we call it catsup

MrWillsauce

no way

MrWillsauce

Misty?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Willsauce... Don't go to college unless you know why, or you will end up like me

MrWillsauce

you seem pretty cool :shrug:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I have a degree in jewelry making and work as a hostess at a restaurant. Beware.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"ok... we have a nice table for you all right here and... *produces small box* a fine selection of handcrafted jewelry if you'd like to... ah poo poo the manager is coming..."

Piso Mojado

misty mountaintop posted:

I have a degree in jewelry making and work as a hostess at a restaurant. Beware.

are you happy tho?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I have a useless anthropology degree but it was fun getting it

Historical Wizards

I have about three fourths of a history degree. :eng99:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Piso Mojado posted:

are you happy tho?

Can anyone ever really be "happy"?

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug

Why is wire wrapping so hard! All my wires keep getting little kinks and nicks in them and never look even. Do I just gotta try harder?

social vegan

I have an nth degree and a last straw in keeping it cool

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Piso Mojado posted:

are you happy tho?

she's a hostess at a restaurant

----------------

alnilam

misty you are... *checks notes written on hand* a cool and good byob poster who makes good and nice threads

Piso Mojado

I Was The Fury posted:

Can anyone ever really be "happy"?

yeah, I'm happy

Pomp posted:

she's a hostess at a restaurant

so

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

Arkanomen posted:

Why is wire wrapping so hard! All my wires keep getting little kinks and nicks in them and never look even. Do I just gotta try harder?

My mom does wire wrapping and found a great hack: Home Depot. She mostly uses copper, which is cool and good, and found that the spools of bare copper wire at home depot were like 1/4 the price of identical gauge copper wire from the hobby stores. That way she could do lots and lots of practice wirework, and practice is the key to success.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Arkanomen posted:

Wire is a hideous bitch goddess. What do you mean kinks? What gauge of wire are you using?

----------------

alnilam

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

My mom does wire wrapping and found a great hack: Home Depot. She mostly uses copper, which is cool and good, and found that the spools of bare copper wire at home depot were like 1/4 the price of identical gauge copper wire from the hobby stores. That way she could do lots and lots of practice wirework, and practice is the key to success.

here's another tip, if you buy braided wire you don't even have to wrap it, it comes already braided making it suitable for screw terminals and crimp connections etc

Fidel Castronaut

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Hi, everybody. I posted in the 'yob back when it first began and then I left the site completely for a great many years, only stopping in to enjoy election stuff over in the discussion regions. Anyway, I have no idea how many Yobbers from back in the day are still yobbin'. I think I saw Bwee posted here still? I recall Bwee as bweeing a really cool guy.

Here are some things I remember from the good old days:

There was a BYOB rap which was very bad and the less said about it the better.

There was a guy whose username was "Bick" and he was not very nice and one time he posted his penis with his "BICK" written along the shaft. !!!

One time a guy posted some lyrics he came up with for the Mario Paint background music and we recorded it as a duet and I just searched for it and I cannot loving believe it but it still exists and you can check it out here: http://littlepillow.ytmnd.com/

Anyway, glad to see yobbing is still going on.

FluffieDuckie

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Hi, everybody. I posted in the 'yob back when it first began and then I left the site completely for a great many years, only stopping in to enjoy election stuff over in the discussion regions. Anyway, I have no idea how many Yobbers from back in the day are still yobbin'. I think I saw Bwee posted here still? I recall Bwee as bweeing a really cool guy.

There was a guy whose username was "Bick" and he was not very nice and one time he posted his penis with his "BICK" written along the shaft. !!!

One time a guy posted some lyrics he came up with for the Mario Paint background music and we recorded it as a duet and I just searched for it and I cannot loving believe it but it still exists and you can check it out here: http://littlepillow.ytmnd.com/

welcome back!

i wasn't getting audio on what you linked but it's entirely possible that's user error. regardless if you like singing we have a halloween contest that might interest you here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792980

City of Glompton

hello and welcome home fidel castronaut :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Piso Mojado

Fidel Castronaut posted:

the song is good and i actually have a little pillow i sleep on when i travel

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Piso Mojado posted:

yeah, I'm happy

so

service work makes me wnat to kill myself because people are wawful

----------------

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I have a service job, and I've only had nice people I've had to work with. Sometimes though I just clock in and don't tell anyone I'm here and then I'm invisible. My record is 4.5 hours without having to do any work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

BYOB lurker checking in per mandated welcome thread rules.

To contribute...

I could never do the complicated lanyards when I was a kid. I feel like if that class was offered at my college I would have taken it.

Historical Wizards posted:

I have about three fourths of a history degree. :eng99:

History and English are super duper important life skills that allow you to hold jobs that require you to be able to communicate so this is neat stuff to be proud of.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext