Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ID129
Jul 9, 2007

So in that picture above is my team as well as the starting roles I need to fill. Right now I am 3-2 and the league is standard.

I'm currently thinking of trading Matt Jones for Jeremy Maclin. Any thoughts?

Alternatively someone else in my league wants a QB + RB for Brady + Jordy Nelson. I'm thinking about offering Luck + Matt Jones or Luck + Howard. I feel like I might be losing that later trade though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Now I've got another guy willing to trade me Kiko Alonso for my Frank Gore and it's drat tempting.

I probably should just make my own thread for my trades. I'm living up to TFF's expectations of trading away my entire team :thumbsup:

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Would it be wise for me to drop Woods for a J.Stewart stash?

My WRs without Woods are Marshall, TY, Dez, Tyrell.

My RBs are Forte, Charles, Yeldon, and Jennings.

Woods does face lovely SF and even shittier Miami the next two weeks, although, as stated last page, he's so remarkably average.

14 man, full PPR league

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Yes. Stewart needs to be owned. Drop Woods.

Revisiting my defense question. Which is the better add? Steelers @ Miami or Titans vs. Browns?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

pubic works project posted:

Yes. Stewart needs to be owned. Drop Woods.

Revisiting my defense question. Which is the better add? Steelers @ Miami or Titans vs. Browns?

Steelers. Adam Gase is taking out his offensive lineman behind the stadium and dumping their bodies in the canal.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

ID129 posted:

So in that picture above is my team as well as the starting roles I need to fill. Right now I am 3-2 and the league is standard.

Alternatively someone else in my league wants a QB + RB for Brady + Jordy Nelson. I'm thinking about offering Luck + Matt Jones or Luck + Howard. I feel like I might be losing that later trade though.

I think i'd defo take Brady + Nelson over Luck + Jones, probably Howard also.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Yay or nay on the Steelers for D/ST streaming this week? Tannehill is bad.

Edit

Suave Fedora posted:

Steelers. Adam Gase is taking out his offensive lineman behind the stadium and dumping their bodies in the canal.

Yeah I think I'm putting them at the top of the waiver order for my teams with the Vikings D/ST.

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
I would suggest everyone to pick up Corey Coleman if he got dropped. Dont wait for new news next week or the coming days. My feeling is he is back week 8.

I hope McCown is still around Week 8 because he likes Coleman and Coleman is the deep vertical threat in that offense. Terrelle is more of a RAC guy. Both are going to be very viable since Cleveland is going to play from behind all season.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Just did a trade in my 12 man .5 ppr league with some goofy starting slots QB/RB/flex RB or WR/WR/WR/TE/K/DST

Wondering who got the better end of this trade?

E. Elliott and Manning
for
Fitzgerald and P. Rivers

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

So, in more than 3 leagues I have the Vikings defense and the Bills defense. Which one do you guys think will be better ROS? I haven't seen the Bills games yet but the Vikings look for real.

The Aguamoose
Jan 10, 2006
"Yes, I remember the Aguamoose..."
I've been offered Chris Ivory for my fitzpatrick in my standard 18 team league. RB is a wasteland at the moment so is this an instant accept in case the bye allowed him to properly recover from whatever was holding him back pre bye?

Barring a massive turnaround I would not be starting Fitz save for when Stafford is playing Minnesota, as Fitz has Miami then.

Ol Sweepy
Nov 28, 2005

Safety First
Just Offered Stafford + Blount or Crowell for ARod. Dude is currently starting Gio and Riddick. This is pretty fair right given they are his best options at RB?

Ol Sweepy fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Oct 12, 2016

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

89 posted:

Now I've got another guy willing to trade me Kiko Alonso for my Frank Gore and it's drat tempting.

I probably should just make my own thread for my trades. I'm living up to TFF's expectations of trading away my entire team :thumbsup:

Unless you start a lot of IDPs (4+ LB, maybe) and they score highly (comparable to offense), you would be really dumb to trade a starting RB for an LB.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Would you trade Jordy Nelson for Shady McCoy? 0 PPR.

Ol Sweepy
Nov 28, 2005

Safety First

Vargo posted:

Would you trade Jordy Nelson for Shady McCoy? 0 PPR.

Since you said you were rolling with Matt Jones then Yes.

Who are your other WRs?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Bompacho posted:

Since you said you were rolling with Matt Jones then Yes.

Who are your other WRs?

TY Hilton, Sterling Shepard, Tyrell Williams, Anquan Boldin.

I'm also not rolling with Jones anymore, I managed to unload him and Brate in exchange for CMike.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Never mind.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Vargo posted:

TY Hilton, Sterling Shepard, Tyrell Williams, Anquan Boldin.

I'm also not rolling with Jones anymore, I managed to unload him and Brate in exchange for CMike.

Figured this would be easier if I posted the teams. Trying to get Shady (or Crowell) from a guy with this team:

And this is my team (except swap Jones and Brate for CMike, that trade goes through later today.)

He said he'd take Jordy + another flex for Shady, I offered CAP and he's interested, I think the highest I'd go is Boldin, though. Do I come out better off in this deal?

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Is it ridiculous to offer my Aaron Rodgers for Matt Jones?

I also have Drew Brees and my RB corps is poo poo; Hill, Yeldon, Jennings, Ware, Dixon.

I know Matt Jones is bad but at least he's healthy and first on his team's depth chart? There aren't that many players in a 12-man league who need an upgrade at QB and have a somewhat decent RB to spare.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Matt Jones sucks

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house

RCarr posted:

Matt Jones sucks

:smithicide:

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

1 PPR 3 WR League

My bench:

Dez Bryant
Latavius Murray
Stefon Diggs
Dak Prescott
Tyler Eifert
Eddie Royal

My precious Vikings defense is on BYE this week, and I'm debating just going without a defense. I'm projected to win by 17 already this week. The best defense available is the Ravens, which is why I'm considering just going without.

Is this crazy? Who would you drop for a defense?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Brownhat posted:

1 PPR 3 WR League

My bench:

Dez Bryant
Latavius Murray
Stefon Diggs
Dak Prescott
Tyler Eifert
Eddie Royal

My precious Vikings defense is on BYE this week, and I'm debating just going without a defense. I'm projected to win by 17 already this week. The best defense available is the Ravens, which is why I'm considering just going without.

Eddie Royal is droppable for a defense. Easily.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Brownhat posted:

1 PPR 3 WR League

My bench:

Dez Bryant
Latavius Murray
Stefon Diggs
Dak Prescott
Tyler Eifert
Eddie Royal

If I needed to drop someone for a defense, I'd drop Prescott and grab either Steelers or Titans. Then just pick him back up next week.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Brownhat posted:

1 PPR 3 WR League

My bench:

Dez Bryant
Latavius Murray
Stefon Diggs
Dak Prescott
Tyler Eifert
Eddie Royal

Who is your QB1? Projections are garbage, so you should almost certainly drop Dak for a defense.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Which Denver WR would you guys rather have in standard? DT or Sanders?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

RVProfootballer posted:

Who is your QB1? Projections are garbage, so you should almost certainly drop Dak for a defense.

Agreed 100%. I was projected to win by 40 last week and lost by 5. They're stupid and bad.

:siren: Also, the Steelers signed Obese Karlos Williams to their practice squad, and there's rumblings that DeAngelo Williams' knee injury may be worse than has been let on.

I dropped a kicker to pick him up in a deep league (16 teams) to stash him in case any news breaks this week. Definitely not a priority pick up, but Bell doesn't have the healthiest track record...

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
If you're the Bell owner in redraft I'd probably hold onto DWill unless something new comes out about his knee. I don't think Karlos was signed as an immediate backup, he was signed as a potential way to save Bell from getting beat up at the goal line over the long term. See: what they wanted with Blount.

Dynasty I'd grab him though if you have the room.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Also worth mentioning that they won't hesitate to drop him if he fails to show a good mentality (see also Blount).

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Is Enunwa droppable at this point? Meredith is looking decent. 1PPR.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

LmaoTheKid posted:

Eddie Royal is droppable for a defense. Easily.

This is a joke, right? I might be starting him over Pryor this week.

pubic works project posted:

If I needed to drop someone for a defense, I'd drop Prescott and grab either Steelers or Titans. Then just pick him back up next week.

Just noticed the Titans are playing the Browns...alright, just dropped Dak for the Titans.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Brownhat posted:

What am I missing here?

E: ok, looking at his stats hes been decent I guess.

ID129
Jul 9, 2007

ID129 posted:

Sorry to repost but anyone else have thoughts on these? Particularly the first trade?

Edit: Also which of the Washingtons is a better stash? Is Duke Johnson worth holding over either of them?

ID129 fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Oct 12, 2016

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

LmaoTheKid posted:

Is Enunwa droppable at this point? Meredith is looking decent. 1PPR.

Decker to IR, I'm gonna hold Enunwa for now.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Brownhat posted:

Eddie Royal is notorious for having one or two big weeks and then completely disappearing for the rest of the season. Also, it looks like Meredith has moved ahead of him. So no, it's not a joke.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

LmaoTheKid posted:

Decker to IR, I'm gonna hold Enunwa for now.

1ppr he's been flex startable every single week, and he's now the wr2 with touchdown upside. Keep Enunwa.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

RCarr posted:

Eddie Royal is notorious for having one or two big weeks and then completely disappearing for the rest of the season. Also, it looks like Meredith has moved ahead of him. So no, it's not a joke.

He's scored 15 or more points 3/5 weeks, and only scored single digits once. Dropping him in a 3 WR league would be stupid right now.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Who wins? Standard scoring

Wentz/DT for Carr/Jordan Matthews.

I'm the Carr owner and also own Matty Ice. I also have Jordy and Mike Evans.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Forever_Peace posted:

1ppr he's been flex startable every single week, and he's now the wr2 with touchdown upside. Keep Enunwa.

gently caress it, I'm dropping Stills for him instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

commish
Sep 17, 2009

RIP Decker.

RIP Sammy Watkins.

RIP my chances of winning my biggest money league.

I've had so many injuries to this team, and I'm STILL leading the league in total points scored. I think this Decker death is the nail in my coffin though. I was relying on rolling out 4 stud WRs but that dream is over.

• Locked thread