Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:

syscall girl posted:

tangra i think think the yosref in chappie was just the number 219 on a computer screen

drat they purged the thread?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:
goddam what a snype

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

i love that old thread title.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

its like lookaround you with better production values. luv.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

ends up in your lap unexpectedly

Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004
Weasels! Get 'em off me! Aaaa!

Crank faster, my dear girl! We can break the 1Hz barrier! Ahahahahaaaa!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Schindler's Fist posted:

Crank faster, my dear girl! We can break the 1Hz barrier! Ahahahahaaaa!

charles babbage was the ultimate goon

he had a design that would have worked but let the celebrity get to his head before ever completing it

then had a better design that he also failed to complete disappointing everyone to the point where people gave up entirely on his project for decades and then later built it just as a proof of concept

someday there will be Radium's dream of Titan SA forums with additional Blue Steel but not while we live

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
https://twitter.com/Choplogik/status/785721064315772928

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

i had super-sensitive hearing as a kid but it's cool to learn i'm still good to just above 20khz (tho stuff above 18.5khz or so seems to go in and out depending on how I position my ears in relation to the speaker, probably some phase fuckery going on)

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

that is a powerful fox

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Remember that manchild furry guy on youtube who owned a pet fox? That was a great fox.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Radio Paranoia posted:

that is a powerful fox

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

atomicthumbs posted:

i had super-sensitive hearing as a kid but it's cool to learn i'm still good to just above 20khz (tho stuff above 18.5khz or so seems to go in and out depending on how I position my ears in relation to the speaker, probably some phase fuckery going on)

did you know: bats sound loving annoying as hell. they go cheep cheep cheep

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

spankmeister posted:

Remember that manchild furry guy on youtube who owned a pet fox? That was a great fox.

Nope

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

spankmeister posted:

That was a great fox.

it was a p good fox :unsmith:

spankmeister posted:

Remember that manchild furry guy on youtube who owned a pet fox?

i'd rather not thanks

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/F62D00T.mp4

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

what is that evil machine which is eating all the birds?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Robotnik :argh:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Russian flour mill :v:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

kfc breading process

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

leftist heap posted:

ha ha, nice try. mmos are poo poo no matter what anyone says about their pet mmo. actually, this mmo is good!!

oh nice its johnny hawk eyes

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyNF-v7CsE

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl posted:

dude you're old if your hearing isn't already damaged from live shows then lol

lol that's just retarded as gently caress

Graff
May 10, 2012

ear chat: i just carry some deece ear plugs around in my jacket pocket at all times because i spend a lot of time near guitar amps / drums / foaming at the mouth with my head in a bass bin at parties. one weird tip to being able to hear.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

i learned about those magical custom-molded earplugs that only cancel dangerous frequencies back before i was making good money and now i can't remember what they're called and i don't really go to shows anymore

Anaconda Rifle
Mar 23, 2007

Yam Slacker

Radio Paranoia posted:

kfc breading process

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000/status/785963224520855552

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

mine fizzles out somewhere around ~20100 and I'm 28 and go loud concerts, listen to loud music and play the drums all the time :iiam:

I need it louder to hear the frequencies under 20 than the ones over 15,000 though???

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Improbable Lobster posted:

chilean rose / rosehair

apparently they're the new standard for "starter" spiders because they're very low maintenance and docile. she's never given me a threat display or anything.

do you or any other yosposters have spider pals?

ah ok. the starter spider used to be redknees. I haven't had spiders, but a friend of mine had, and he got me interested in arachnids. i got 2 emperor scorpions for myself. though they were about as interesting as pet rocks because they were really passive and could hide in their holes for days. but when they did walk around it was cool to watch them. especially in the darkness with the uv light:

Improbable Lobster posted:

that's what $6.66 got me

so drat jealous

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ha, cool

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Hogge Wild posted:

ah ok. the starter spider used to be redknees. I haven't had spiders, but a friend of mine had, and he got me interested in arachnids. i got 2 emperor scorpions for myself. though they were about as interesting as pet rocks because they were really passive and could hide in their holes for days. but when they did walk around it was cool to watch them. especially in the darkness with the uv light:

so drat jealous

How did you get V.A.T.S to hide the to-hit chances?

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

its like lookaround you with better production values. luv.

charlie brooker's weekly wipe and his yearly wipe are insanely good if you don't mind being a little confused by some of the more minor british poo poo they talk about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHTZLTLPho

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

atomicthumbs posted:

interesting, don't you also have fairly bad adhd? i seem to remember reading something about how adhd and auditory acuity share some common genetic code...

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Three Hole Punk posted:

charlie brooker's weekly wipe and his yearly wipe are insanely good if you don't mind being a little confused by some of the more minor british poo poo they talk about

i cannot wait for the 2016 wipe, even if it's just charlie brooker gibbering to himself while occasionally screaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Three Hole Punk posted:

maybe this is just one clip from that video, but it's good for people with shorter attention spans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4vuUfnTEkg

• Locked thread