Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Darius Slay gets NFC Defensive Player of the Week for single-handedly ending the Eagles' season. First Lions corner since 2000. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Tom Brady is a piece of poo poo.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

"Grab 'Em by the Pussy" is a motto that Brady lives by.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Imagine being so unprincipled that you can't even say a simple "I disagree with what he said" lmao Tom Brady is such a piece of poo poo.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

More like grab them by the Tom Brady lol am I right?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

a new study bible! posted:

More like grab them by the Tom Brady lol am I right?

:boom:

You are.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
A non political evil football robot has no comment on national outrage of the week the horror

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

up til this year he was basically identical to Ryan flacco and Eli in rate stats

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Shangri-Law School posted:

Darius Slay gets NFC Defensive Player of the Week for single-handedly ending the Eagles' season. First Lions corner since 2000. :)

Wait, what'd he do?

edit:

Oh, he forced 2 turnovers in the final 2 minutes of the 4th quarter. I thought maybe he took Wentz's head off on a corner blitz or something, the way you phrased that.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Oct 12, 2016

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

Wait, what'd he do?

edit:

Oh, he forced 2 turnovers in the final 2 minutes of the 4th quarter.

Yeah the Eagles lost so it's a lost season.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

mastershakeman posted:

up til this year he was basically identical to Ryan flacco and Eli in rate stats

Flacco is way less interception prone than either of those two.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
NFC DPotW in your bill might be Slay, but it's totally-not-a-bust Vic Beasley in your hearts for a 3.5 sack performance against Denver.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Carson Wentz is the new hotness, whatever that is

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

A non political evil football robot has no comment on national outrage of the week the horror

They're asking him because he put a trump hat on his locker, you doofus!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm sorry I called you a doofus

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Ehud posted:

They're asking him because he put a trump hat on his locker, you doofus!

President Trump is going to move the dolphins to Oakland after the raiders leave

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
News: Deion Lewis, Devondre Campbell, and Paul Worrilow projected to be back for the Seahawks game.

https://bloggingdirty.com/2016/10/10/report-deion-jones-devondre-campbell-and-paul-worrilow-might-be-back-for-the-seahawks-game/

Views: Thank Christ, now I don't have to watch the AJ Hawk redemption tour.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Wish Brady would show the courage shown by one Rex Ryan.

https://twitter.com/MatthewFairburn/status/786240659690782720

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

All players of the week:

AFC:
O - Tom Brady - Tom Brady
D - CB Nickell Robey-Coleman, Bills - 2 ints including a pick 6
ST - Adam Vinatieri - Kicked some FG's.

NFC:
O - RB David Johnson, Cardinals - 150 yards in the slow choking extinguishing of the 49ers
D - Darius Slay - 'ed the Eagles
ST - Returner- Jamison Crowder, Washington - 85 yard punt return TD

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

President Trump is going to move the dolphins to Oakland after the raiders leave

good :colbert:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tom is the handsomest at ignoring non-football questions

https://twitter.com/JoeGiza/status/786232825817157634

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

Tom Brady is a piece of poo poo.

A cheating piece of poo poo!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

NattyBo posted:

I don't get what Cousins has to do to shake his bad rep with some local fans (I don't expect non local fans to ever think of him as anything better than laughable).

So far this year the Redskins are 5th in yards per play and 11th in total offense. Cousins has won 5 straight road games dating back to last season, a feat the Redskins haven't accomplished since 1991. That stretch includes 3 division road games. His QB rating is 90.5, higher than Rodgers, Palmer and Cam. His completion percentage is 67.2 and its higher than Brees, Roethlisberger, and Wilson.

He's obviously not perfect but I'm so tired of the old narrative on him. Some people act like QBs grow on trees and his production would be easy to replace. I think at least 10, maybe 15, NFL teams would like to have him. I for one am not ready to go back into the wildernesss to look for another QB. People forget we started seasons with John loving Beck, Rex Grossman, the corpse of McNabb, etc. recently. I just don't get the impatience. If the Skins were converting in the Red Zone, Cousins would be having a season to rival his last.

I ask because of your avatar, but are you a 'noles and redskins fan?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

News: Deion Lewis, Devondre Campbell, and Paul Worrilow projected to be back for the Seahawks game.

https://bloggingdirty.com/2016/10/10/report-deion-jones-devondre-campbell-and-paul-worrilow-might-be-back-for-the-seahawks-game/

Views: Thank Christ, now I don't have to watch the AJ Hawk redemption tour.

Who is Deion Lewis? ;)

I'm so freaking pumped to see Neal, JONES and Campbell out on the field at once!!! Give me all the speeds!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

fsif posted:

Wish Brady would show the courage shown by one Rex Ryan.

https://twitter.com/MatthewFairburn/status/786240659690782720

Too busy watching foot videos.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Oakland's suffered enough.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Ban Tom Brady another... *counts schedule out* six weeks for this!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

weird Asian candy posted:

Who is Deion Lewis? ;)

I'm so freaking pumped to see Neal, JONES and Campbell out on the field at once!!! Give me all the speeds!

Some other guy who plays football, and not the Falcons LB.

Can't I be happy he's back too? :colbert:

ps: gently caress rookies.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Wow Tom Brady is despicable and should be punished, how should Rog do it this time? *mumbles* he should reverse the ruling of an incomplete pass in the 2002 AFC divisional game between the Patriots and Raiders *mumbles* wow folks i think someone shouted out the right answer

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

Some other guy who plays football, and not the Falcons LB.

Can't I be happy he's back too? :colbert:

ps: gently caress rookies.

Our rookie class has been great! Neal and Jones both look so good already and Campbell was looking outstanding before his injury. Let's keep Pauly on special teams only...I don't mind if I never see him again in coverage.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Things getting a bit chippy in Green Bay:

Mike McCarthy posted:

"I don't know why the hell I have to come in here and answer questions about what you think went wrong on offense."

Also from the Bengals gamebook preview for this weekend's game:

Kalli fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Oct 12, 2016

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Ban Tom Brady another... *counts schedule out* six weeks for this!

They'd go 5-1

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Fox Mulner posted:

Where would you rank Pouncey?

He can't handle power DTs. He's a great pass blocker, he can pull very well, but if you count on him to hold off Mo Wilkerson on a straight up power block you're hosed.

He's top 10. Maybe 8-10. Great centers can do what he can and handle a big DT.

I'd struggle to replace him but Pouncey has one season under his belt as PFF top 3 and since then fin fans claim he's the best or one of the best.

The only player on Miami who can argue he's the best at his position is Reshad Jones.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Chichevache posted:

Unamerican?

Fast and cool for 30 seconds, spends the next 20 years a broken-down pile of scrap. I'd say more a Chrysler Sebring, though. Pretends to be fast and cool. but is still a chrysler.

Also how dare Brady refuse to get sucked in to the retard fest that is election talk. Fire him into the sun, etc etc etc. :jerkbag: For realy though, let jimmy g play more. we need a QB dynasty

Naturally Selected fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 12, 2016

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Naturally Selected posted:

Fast and cool for 30 seconds, spends the next 20 years a broken-down pile of scrap. I'd say more a Chrysler Sebring, though. Pretends to be fast and cool. but is still a chrysler.

Also how dare Brady refuse to get sucked in to the retard fest that is election talk. Fire him into the sun, etc etc etc.

He sucked himself into it by proudly displaying a Make America Great Again hat in his locker lol

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Blitz7x posted:

Wow Tom Brady is despicable and should be punished, how should Rog do it this time? *mumbles* he should reverse the ruling of an incomplete pass in the 2002 AFC divisional game between the Patriots and Raiders *mumbles* wow folks i think someone shouted out the right answer

You went to the super bowl in 2002

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Here's a tweet with a really stupid Trump anecdote about Big Ben, if we want to keep this train a-rolling.

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/785583443421831169

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kalli posted:

Tom is the handsomest at ignoring non-football questions

https://twitter.com/JoeGiza/status/786232825817157634

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON