Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i dont know anything about some permatoxx or whatever, i dont care either way

i toxxed for Trump in this thread and i mean to stick with it

i always keep my loving word, unlike some coward bitches

MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

Juat a reminder to anyone who takes the deal: you are abandoning the most fun forums faction in a finale that will be our final stand and for what?

Ten dollars, your precious username and reputation on an internet comedy forum.

To anyone who permatoxxes, you don't need to vote for Trump - that's not in the Toxx code. All you have to do is something the GOP is incapable of - honoring a pledge.

You are sad, pathetic Boostians who don't even deserve the hats you refuse to don.

yeah, this, you put it better than I

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I plan to autoban after the election anyway, I don't want this account anymore. But gently caress Donald Trump, and long live Baloogan the First, whose banner I proudly follow.

Tubesock
Apr 20, 2002

zen death robot posted:

Trump peeped on naked teen beauty pageant contestants. Your MAGA is tainted by extreme perversion. If you adopt the burning tower I'll know you ironically toxxed and you'll be spared the permatoxx.

I don't give a poo poo if you don't like Clinton, you can vote for loving Gary Johnson ffs. This is about having some standards.

nice meltdown

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

God drat this thread is amazing; I guess since I never pudiated Trump I can't repudiate him now

But I've been marked by this thread as a CTR shill :shrug: so I guess that counts as spitting?

So there's that at least

:sad:

I can't wait, the advent calendar isn't even close to done

Everyone still on this train, enjoy your final fiery plunge into the gorge

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

zen death robot posted:

Trump peeped on naked teen beauty pageant contestants. Your MAGA is tainted by extreme perversion. If you adopt the burning tower I'll know you ironically toxxed and you'll be spared the permatoxx.

I don't give a poo poo if you don't like Clinton, you can vote for loving Gary Johnson ffs. This is about having some standards.

Nowhere in the OP or Toxx common law does it say you have to vote for Trump. I'm still not going to poo poo on the God Emperor to snake out of a sacred oath.

Every single person already knew Trump has done the things stated so far when they toxxed and no one who posts in the joke subforum of a politics subforum of a dead forum is going to change their vote by now.

This is cowardice posing as virtue. Add the option "promise honestly not to vote for Trump in any way you want, keep your Original Toxx in lieu of the probation or perma" and this will be slightly less shameful.

Still shameful though. Baloogan stabbed-us-in-the-back, never would have guessed.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Hillary is a corrupt liar and evil person

any care to refute this?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i aint gonna defend myself, im bad, but im trying to be good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PeyiU3uWJ8&t=218s

texasmed
May 27, 2004

zen death robot posted:

go back to your hillary thread with your retarded lies

Zippy the Bummer posted:

quote this post if you will stay loyal to your toxx and think Hillary is a scum loving poo poo licker

texasmed has issued a correction as of 06:06 on Oct 13, 2016

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
quote this post if you will stay loyal to your toxx and think Hillary is a scum loving poo poo licker

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Baloogan has begun to rally the base I see.

Zippy, we need some short-ish fanfic with Clinton as Cersei in her worst moments, stat. Margaery as Broaddrick level stuff, Jaime as Webb Hubbell or something.

If you're on your A-game I'll do my best at getting it out, I'm decent at getting anti-Hillary agitprop to spread.

Ideally make it like the primary stuff, funny even to some supporters but fairly grim and evil.

Oiled and Ready has issued a correction as of 06:03 on Oct 13, 2016

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Oiled and Ready posted:

Nowhere in the OP or Toxx common law does it say you have to vote for Trump. I'm still not going to poo poo on the God Emperor to snake out of a sacred oath.

Ask yourself, O&R: what would the God Emperor do?

He'd bail, of course. He would default on his obligations to the gods of the sacred toxx, just as he has defaulted on so many others. And then he'd loudly declare himself a genius for doing so.

Be like Trump. In the bankruptcy sense, though, not the repeated sexual assault sense.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I only posted in this thread to call Boosted a bitch when this thread was his safe space and not reddit. 10$ and upgrades is fine for a laugh but not a perma.

If that doesn't count I'll pull a reverse John Thune and endorse him just so I can repudate him.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Hillary is a corrupt liar and evil person

any care to refute this?

She's pretty much not

Sorry right wing media made you a sadbrain

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

He'd bail, of course. He would default on his obligations to the gods of the sacred toxx, just as he has defaulted on so many others. And then he'd loudly declare himself a genius for doing so.

Be like Trump. In the bankruptcy sense, though, not the repeated sexual assault sense.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i loving hate Hillary Clinton

i will gladly go down with this ship, singing patriotic hymns like Sean Connery at the end of "The Man Who Would Be King" as the rope-bridge falls underneath him and he plunges to his death in the canyon below

i will roar like a lion as they drag me bodily from the voting booth. on election day i will take a running jump at the voting machine and open-palm slam the Trump button so hard my vote will count for 100,000 votes

gently caress you Hillary, you lying smug duplicitous bastard

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

Baloogan posted:

Hark! Hark! Harken to me.

Friends, Romans, fellow goons, lend me your ears
I come to bury TRUMP, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Trump.

The good lord shines his mercy upon us sinners. I come with a way to redeem your mortal souls.

REPUDIATE TRUMP
SPIT UPON HIM, UPON HIS NAME, UPON HIS MOVEMENT
REPUDIATE YOUR SUPPORT FOR TRUMP

and your SOUL and your ACCOUNT will be saved.
and your TOXX will be annulled.

Your foolishness will be punished with a MONTH LONG PROBATION for the BAD JUDGEMENT you have shown in supporting such a man.

SPEAK NOW, to SAVE YOUR SOULS. Quote this post, and give a SINCERE reason or two for why you repudiate trump.

The alternative is eternal damnation. An automatic upgrade to a permatoxx.

This is your chance to save yourselves, and release the hold that Trump has on your mortal souls.

Repent. REPENT.

Trumps a gropey piece of poo poo and got duped by the kremlin's JV squad.

I want to go back to when he was stuffing jeb! into lockers and saying ted cruz's dad shot kennedy

WINNINGHARD has issued a correction as of 07:59 on Oct 13, 2016

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

this is me repudiating trump

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

The good lord shines his mercy upon us sinners. I come with a way to redeem your mortal souls.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Your foolishness will be punished with a MONTH LONG PROBATION for the BAD JUDGEMENT you have shown in supporting such a man.

SPEAK NOW, to SAVE YOUR SOULS. Quote this post, and give a SINCERE reason or two for why you repudiate trump.

This is your chance to save yourselves, and release the hold that Trump has on your mortal souls.

Repent. REPENT.
I was actually kind of drunk when I posted in here before and thought it would be funny so yeah.

trump's a garbage factory and I would probably spit on him IRL if I met him, consider the bad man repudiated

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Repent. REPENT.

I repudiate Trump. It was funny when he was that loud idiot hitting the lowest forms of the Republican party. Now he has gone full creep, scorched Earth, and may destroy the US as we know it even in defeat.

:toxx: I will do a ceremonial burning of The Hat this weekend to prevent future generations using it as a relic to his failed campaign. :toxx:

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Nothing worth complaining about

EngineerSean has issued a correction as of 08:48 on Oct 13, 2016

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Be like Trump? :lol: Trump is a loser, has a narrow band of intelligence if we're being generous and lies at an unprecedented rate.

When I was voting Trump, and I think I was crystal clear on this, he was not my idol, my role model or my kind of rich(?) person.

Trump is a murder weapon.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
I'll sink with this ship if it does indeed sink, but until then and after gently caress the Clintons and the established politicians that are selling America down the shitter for their own interests

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Trump is clearly a piece of poo poo but who amongst us didn't know this going in?

I repudiate nothing. Nothing!

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Repent. REPENT.

Weaseling out of my obligations like Trump weaseling out of paying his investors

I repudiate Trump because while I knew he was a sleazy gently caress, ten year olds man, jesus.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

I'm like everyone else who's hitting eject in that Trump was more a stick to beat lovely republicans with and maybe lovely dems but lmao

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Repent. REPENT.

Trump! Long have I posted in the shadow of your tower, but now I look at it and feel only shame. My comrades have turned into corncobs and fled. Were I a braver man, I might step off the precipice with you and embrace oblivion. But you're gross and awful, so I will weasel out of my commitments . Robert Morrow was right about you all along.

Baloogan, throw me a lifeline and pull me up. My repudiation is complete. My soul is clean.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHGa4oCJNL0

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
this sounds like a great time to upgrade to a permatoxx, so let's do that

TRUMP! *click*
TRUMP! *click*
TRUMP! *click*
TRUMP! *click*
TRUMP! *click*
TRUMP! :suicide:

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Repent. REPENT.

I have been deadly sincere about my intentions and my wishes for years on this drat forum: DONALD TRUMP 2016: DEATH TO AMERICA. I believe without question that America must be presented with increasingly terrifying and destabilizing forces until the entire accepted order, the entire complacency of subjugation, the total slavery of our current system, is rubbed so hard into our faces that we cannot but rise up and slay those who claim the right to rule over us.

And so, at this moment, I repudiate the spent, used-up, completely cucked-out corpse of the Donald Trump campaign. He has serviced me satisfactorily.

I repudiate and no longer have any need for Trump, as he has sent the entire Republican party elite into total disarray. Their crowing contempt for the concept of governance is now irreparably tainted by their own hubris and very useful refusal to believe that reality exists. Having served as a lever for the destabilization of the very concept of reality, they are now no longer of any use. They, I consign to the flames.

I repudiate and no longer have any need for Trump, as he has allowed the worst of American conservatives and liberals to rise in station, endangering the future of the nation. The very concept of compromise has now been thrown into the hazard, which will lead not to some great reconciliation, but to an ever-spiraling collapse through the midterms of 2018 and the next presidential in 2020. I discard the used up husk of Trump, who sucked my chaos dick to make this destruction possible.

I repudiate and no longer have any need for Trump, as he has blown out our sense of moral injustice, saying and doing things that had only been nodded and smiled at in the background since time immemorial. As a reality star in an age of unreality, he brought me and all others who thirst for the death of this world system, without a thought to what might come after, a perfect sacrificial victim, a slave to his own media-fueled ego, and we have bound him to the crumbling altar of what once was truth, and we have chopped off his tiny dick, pulled out his fat guts, and flayed his painted skin so that all those who SINCERELY supported him must wear his ghastly garments forever. All that remains of Donald J. Trump is the TRUTH about him, and I have no need for such a puny, mewling, and infantile thing. I repudiate him, and consign him to the flames.

I repudiate and no longer have any need for Trump, as his ability to carry some 40% of the American voting populace, while inspiring and emboldening similar movements around the world, while steadfastly refusing to have any policy except viciousness, hate, and domination, have finally put the ugly, diseased dick of DOMINATION out into the open in this world, and that disgusting thing cannot ever be put back into society's metaphorical pants. Now we have a name for the thing we used to call "evil", and it is called domination, lordship, power-over, violence, crass force. Donald Trump's poo poo-stained person and reputation have shown us very truly that those who live by the sword shall truly die by it. I repudiate him, as he would repudiate me for seeing him only as a tool to be used to break the minds of those who believe in the possiblity of power-over harmonized with "virtue".

AND TO THAT EXTENT, I HEREBY PLEDGE MY FULL AND UNWAVERING SUPPORT TO THE YASSSS QUEEN, TO MY ABUELA, TO THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON. Oh yes, Dear Hillary, you are ripe with the toxic, suppurating power of decades of anger at those who sought only to oppress you. You are no healer of rifts, no neophyte coming in with a claim to "unite America", Dear Hillary: you come with fire and with sword. The angry and the self-righteous and the arrogant of your side are swelling with power and assurance as well, and I am now throwing my full support behind you.

May you swing this country so far in the opposite direction that it topples.
May your revenge upon those who dominated you make your domination over them so bitter and galling to them that they collapse and explode.
May you become drunk on power and cloak bloodlust and corruption in the "spotless mantle of the continuation of decency" that those who scoff at Trump claim to wear.
May you achieve every goal that your followers wish, and in doing so, only destroy the other half of this shambling hulk of a world system, as I predict.
May you succeed, Dear Hillary. My most fervent wish for you is that YOU SUCCEED.

And so, you may all judge me as you see fit. I have been clear and direct and sincere this whole time: I supported Donald J. Trump because I wished for him to bring death and chaos and destruction to America. He's used up, spent, worthless now, his filthy job done and done well. I repudiate him and all his followers as rapists, as fascists, as every terrible thing they claim to hate. gently caress him and gently caress them and gently caress everything they stand for. I have pushed on this election in every way I could to bind as many Americans to Trump as possible so that they might burn with him, and now his services are no longer needed.

I NEED YOU, DEAR HILLARY. THERE'S A WHOLE PARTY LEFT TO DESTROY, AND ALL ITS SO-FERVENT ADHERENTS WITH IT. Do your best. Do your worst. I don't give a poo poo. All I know is that I MUST throw my full weight behind you, because you are now the most destructive force in America, and I yearn only for destruction, the destruction that beats the world clean, creative destruction, the dance of Shiva, the destruction of the Temple, the End of the World.

You will serve me and those like me until you are a used-up husk, and we will continue to press you to use your powers. YES PLEASE, DEAR HILLARY, use all the power you can gather. I'm sure that this time, all that "power-over" will be used for the true and ultimate good of all humanity, and that in your hands, we shall all be saved from the horrors of Donald J Trump, his GOP followers, and the forces of "evil". Show us what you're made of. I support you sincerely, and with joy and laughter in my heart.

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON 2016: DEATH TO AMERICA

In a world full of shitposters, only the seriousposting man is the true rebel.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Zippy the Bummer posted:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

The Donald Trump Toxx Thread: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

LeisureSuit Canary
Dec 27, 2012

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I stand with my pledge. I might lose but it should be a fun ride and I wanna see it to the end.

It'd be better if the quitters are punished more if Trump wins though.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am supporting Trump so hard right now.

I think we should all eat mushrooms on election night.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Just so you understand, I don't know anything about Donald Trump, OK?

I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with sexual abuse or sexual abusers. So I don't know. I don't know -- did he run for President, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about Donald Trump; I know nothing about sexual abusers.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Repent. REPENT.

Two Reasons? Only need one!

Reason #1: I'm a deep cover agent! Just wandered in here for a free tower! After that I fell asleep I woke up the next day, told zdr to ban my rear end and called him a bitch but he was on the Awful App! Couldn't do it, forgot all about it! I got away with murder folks!

I'm a double toxxer! I came in here for free poo poo! hahahahaha

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 15:45 on Oct 13, 2016

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Homeless Friend posted:

Two Reasons? Only need one!

Reason #1: I'm a deep cover agent! Just wandered in here for a free tower! After that I fell asleep I woke up the next day, told zdr to ban my rear end and called him a bitch but he was on the Awful App! Couldn't do it, forgot all about it! I got away with murder folks!

I'm a double toxxer! I came in here for free poo poo! hahahahaha

:discourse:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Repent. REPENT.

Do I disavow

Baloogan posted:

So let it be with Trump.

REPUDIATE TRUMP

Repent. REPENT.

"I endorsed Donald Trump? OK, alright. I disavow, OK?"

All irony aside, I toxxed for Trump for two reasons: he's absolutely hilariously unqualified and it was my way of contributing to his continued race that didn't involve sending money to a literal gifted. The other reason was that I have no faith in the American body politic and I am firm in my belief that America is totally dumb enough to elect someone like Donald. Not Donald himself; he's a racist rapist baby man with the intellect of a jackal and the personality to match, and he wasn't able to maintain the illusion of competency long enough for the angry white folks to overlook literally everything he's ever said and done. Do I support Hillary? gently caress no. But Donald can't beat her. We'll have to wait until 2020 for a slightly smarter protofascist to seduce America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texasmed
May 27, 2004
sounds about right, you forgot to mention fascist or nuke-happy though. 8/10

• Locked thread