Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zas posted:

gently caress trump he's done :fork:

Let's not gently caress Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

theflyingexecutive posted:

except we've always known trump was a rapist from the divorce papers

True. But the curtain being pulled back fully to reveal the real man to the general electorate is important, and I want to see all his crimes laid bare. I know that to be impossible, but every day we get closer. So I'm curious what happened today that's sticking the most: two accusers of assault, Miss Teen USA changing room romp (he does that), and suggestions of two more big stories?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
So wait dilbro pivoted to Trump loses and he still was just as wrong in his analysis

If dilbro had a daughter with a genius chick, and that daughter had a son with an alpha male, and THAT son had a son with another fine woman, you would still be able to tell that boy was an octopus from a mile away

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

zakkro posted:

Katrina now listing planes, and trying to figure out what plane this accusation took place in.

"Haha, we'll get our aviation expert, haha" - Don Lemon (not joking, he said it like that)

It happened on the Prime Material Plane.

Um, I mean, you will never get rid of the deplorables, they are here to stay! #MAGA

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
One? more hour before a cocaine twitter rant against his accusers?

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.
all right i gotta loving bow out. this is too crazy and I cant keep up anymore nite crew. here's hoping I don't wake up to learn Trump is in an armed standoff in Trump Tower

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
n

i

t

e

c

r

e

w

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

baloogan if you make the thread into comics make sure epic high five looks like strong guy as drawn by larry stroman exceot moreso

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Gravybong posted:

here's hoping I wake up to learn Trump is in an armed standoff in Trump Tower

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

OKay i started feeling really gross and sad about the women and what they did and will have to endure

then i saw the donations and i feel a bit better

nite krew lyfe :yum:

HateTrain
Aug 21, 2007
Been ridin' way too long.

Gravybong posted:

here's hoping I don't wake up to learn Trump is in an armed standoff in Trump Tower

see here is where you and i differ

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

anime was right posted:

n

i

t

e

c

r

e

w

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

jesus. I knew he was a hack, but he should seriously be ashamed of himself right now

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

:unsmith:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

MAGA: Molesting and Groping Anyone

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

baloogan if you make the thread into comics make sure epic high five looks like strong guy as drawn by larry stroman exceot moreso

im basically an American Gladiator if they had a dad belly and beard and also weren't as tall

which is to say

an improved American Gladiator i think we can all agree

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

GobiasIndustries posted:

:lol: if you think Trump would know how to gently caress a consenting partner

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
D
E
R

C
H
O
O
M
T
E
R
G
A
N
G

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
okay i finally caught up and am now posting as instructed

i am high and just started drinking because i wait until midnight to do it even on my day off, not sure why

i embrace the impending gynocracy under dread abuela and the annihilation of the patriarchy

i'm a sanders democrat who has gone from vitriol to unironic love for clinton since the convention and will happily vote for her

donald trump is the TNA Wrestling of presidential candidates - there's always more, it's always worse, and it never dies when it's supposed to. may they both meet their end in 2016, the most amazing and horrible year.

thanks for reading, stay safe optics ghost

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i really hope the next scandal is one that doesn't involve victimizing women and children

but the chances of that are like 0%

because Trump is a POS

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Lemming posted:

I made a thread specifically for RAINN donations, I'll match the next 1k if you post in that thread. You can put donations you already made in there, I can't keep track of all the posts here

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794070

Donating $50 by phone tomorrow.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GobiasIndustries posted:

like he'll take no for an answer

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

OKay i started feeling really gross and sad about the women and what they did and will have to endure

then i saw the donations and i feel a bit better

nite krew lyfe :yum:

Day krew gonna have to step up

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
1100 posts in 3 hours

did something happen after the most recent grope allegations or is this another of those unspoken mod goals

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

okay i finally caught up and am now posting as instructed

i am high and just started drinking because i wait until midnight to do it even on my day off, not sure why

i embrace the impending gynocracy under dread abuela and the annihilation of the patriarchy

i'm a sanders democrat who has gone from vitriol to unironic love for clinton since the convention and will happily vote for her

donald trump is the TNA Wrestling of presidential candidates - there's always more, it's always worse, and it never dies when it's supposed to. may they both meet their end in 2016, the most amazing and horrible year.

thanks for reading, stay safe optics ghost

she really is much better than the insane paranoia conspiracy crowd has spent decades painting her as

she will liberate us from this life from her orbital fortress with its microwave death beam

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Von Sloneker posted:

1100 posts in 3 hours

did something happen after the most recent grope allegations or is this another of those unspoken mod goals

no we just started donating to charities and talking about minnesota

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003

Von Sloneker posted:

1100 posts in 3 hours

Define "most recent". I think we're up to 10 just today.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

I'm thinking anime sorry

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

There's nothing wrong with loving Sanders, he seems like a cool dude.

Trump is the worst though.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hope this whole thing is as viceral for day krew and the donations dont let up

wish i could've given more, but i'll happily have a Tombstone instead of a gourmet pizza on my cheat day if it means money goes to help

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

I'm thinking anime sorry

I wanna be a tiny mascot character that enters later on

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

skaboomizzy posted:

:lol: if you think Trump would know how to gently caress a consenting partner

All I can picture is that scene in Wolf of wall street where Leo fucks his wife for the last time

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

GobiasIndustries posted:

I mean even if you don't consent there's a pretty good chance he'll do it anyway.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

hope this whole thing is as viceral for day krew and the donations dont let up

wish i could've given more, but i'll happily have a Tombstone instead of a gourmet pizza on my cheat day if it means money goes to help

With rain at least 94.7% goes direct to help

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

Ivor Biggun posted:

There's nothing wrong with loving Sanders, he seems like a cool dude.

Trump is the worst though.

i think a lot of posters itt are former sanderistas who have warmed to clinton

i know i am

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Just donated $25 to my local RAINN-ish thing, Pittsburgh Action Against Rape (PAAR). I was gonna do it in honor of Donald Trump but I didn't want to be creepy.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i love Sanders *AND* Abuela. Both great for diff reasons

Abuela leading the charge with her ruthless, efficient knowledge of dismembering her enemies and making things happen

with Bernie alongside with 90% of his platform adopted unedited

its like the perfect scenario for me

im glad he's stopped trying to bring in the fringe lunatics and now recognizes them for what they are, and is instead spending time wildly gesticulating at people who could benefit from his fatherly cloud fist fhsaking

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

BananaFusion posted:

Define "most recent". I think we're up to 10 just today.

Wait there were more gropes today other than the two in NYT?? :smith:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

With rain at least 94.7% goes direct to help

OH THAT REMINDS ME

can u link the Le Guin thing again? missed it in the hubub

also whatever you would recommend re: Taoism afer ive read The Tao of Pooh and Le Guin's own personally translated and annotated Tao Te ching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

theflyingexecutive posted:

absolutely nothing else would explain pube's behavior

Have you ever been on a bender? They aren't usually as long as Reince's but basically you select the easiest option of the few you can figure out are available to you,a) and then do that again every single moment of every single day.

You say "yeah, sure Trump", then reach into your pocket, grab a handful of cheerios from the ziploc and quickly wash it down with a flask of Bailey's and suddenly the decision is inconsequential - you've finished another interaction, stayed drunk and soon you'll get another payday.

• Locked thread