Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I am going to use Jangmo-o and it's evos, it's confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

It is all good

Any chance we get that bracelet stateside?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

type: null's got some poliwhirl -> poliwrath level of evolution design going on. looks more like a forme really

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

I like that dragon, it's a shame it's going to evolve until level 80 or something.

Waffles Inc. posted:

It is all good

Any chance we get that bracelet stateside?

Amazon already listed it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01JA03S9A/

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Jangmo-owns extremely hard and is guaranteed a spot on my team out of the 9 I want to use.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

I wonder why they decided to release the entire evolutionary line all at once though. Is Jangmo-o the pseudo-legendary or is it another Axew-like family?

Hopefully it learns some steel or poison moves as its going to be destroyed by fairy moves...

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Must've missed it, what's Type Null's evo's name

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Calaveron posted:

Must've missed it, what's Type Null's evo's name

Silvadi

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it's silvadi but i keep thinking it's sarasvati

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

What's the difference between Type: Null and Silvadi other than that helmet breaking off? Silvadi is a little bit lighter, I guess?

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

on the bored wop posted:

What's the difference between Type: Null and Silvadi other than that helmet breaking off? Silvadi is a little bit lighter, I guess?

It gets a new ability that lets it change its typing to one of 18 using a hold item.

Design-wise there doesn't seem to be a whole lot though, but in a way, it's kind of expected Type: Null already looked like a fully evolved Pokémon.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Should've been named Type: Full, in my opinion.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

on the bored wop posted:

That's it because due to the power of friendship it realises you love it for who it is and you don't care that it's a horrible abomination and affront to nature. As such it breaks free from it's iron confines and faces the world with it's own eyes, accepting itself for the first time, and making peace with it's true form as a cute cockatoo-chimera-thing who is my pal.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Oh hey, Pokken is getting a new fighter, it's Scizor.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pLDGmKxZB-w
Nice ultra with the two-winged angel and stuff.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Sounds like the same VA for Jin is voicing Scizor

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Crosspeice posted:

Ilima is the first Trial Captain you face and is a pink haired fancy... boy? Girl? Japan always makes me second guess that poo poo.

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/786434246923603972

The Sun and Moon anime starts November 17th and Samson Oak is the headmaster of the school Ash enrols in. Sophacles has a Togedemaru which becomes Pikachu's rival.
Whose this dude with the Exeggutor mask? He's my new favorite character. Going to copy his team (and hopefully outfit) in SuMo.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Kikas posted:

Oh hey, Pokken is getting a new fighter, it's Scizor.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pLDGmKxZB-w
Nice ultra with the two-winged angel and stuff.

scizor was my favorite pokemon until gen v and i'm glad he's here

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Fritzler posted:

Whose this dude with the Exeggutor mask? He's my new favorite character. Going to copy his team (and hopefully outfit) in SuMo.

Samson Oak, Professor Oak's :420: Hawaiian cousin.

Is the DLC for Pokkén free on the WiiU? I may just have to pick up the game now that my boy Scizor is here.

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011
I don't like Jangmo-o's final evolution's long snout. He looks goofy.

I mean I'm still gonna use him, but.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Basically every 3-stage dragon looks goofy in its final form. I guess Nintendo doesn't want the dragons to look scary or something.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Here's my hot take on Jangmo-o:

He looks goofy in all three forms and I'll use him.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Zuzie posted:

I wonder why they decided to release the entire evolutionary line all at once though. Is Jangmo-o the pseudo-legendary or is it another Axew-like family?

Hopefully it learns some steel or poison moves as its going to be destroyed by fairy moves...

It's not unprecedented, we definitely knew of Garchomp before DP come out (maybe before its evolutions???) and we knew of Axew and Haxorus, but not Fraxure. I'm also pretty sure we knew of Hydreigon, but my memory of that pre-release is hazy. And of course we had no idea of Goomy or its evolutions before the games got leaked by Canada.

Double checking on serebii, they revealed BW Pokemon left right and centre, we knew of Haxorus before Axew as well as WARGLE before Rufflet or even Mandibuzz. Crazy. Back in the days when all the news we got was from Pokemon Sunday, Corocoro and Oha Suta... ahh memories.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
it probably will look better in 3D but I think it looks great personally. I can't wait to use chain-mail plate dragon

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
apparently silvadi's tail changes with its typing pretty cool if true

guessing fishtail here is the water one

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
at the bottom of the silvadi scan, gladion is doing the lisa lisa while there's a circle around his wrist. is that the type changing item

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

apparently silvadi's tail changes with its typing pretty cool if true

guessing fishtail here is the water one

i think it means the white part of the tail changes color like the head/eyes

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
pokefriends I will definitely 100% use in sun/moon:

Litten
Jangmo-o
Mimikyu

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

pokefriends I will definitely 100% use in sun/moon:

I like your list, though I think ig might be a bit fighting-heavy. Here's mine:

Rowlet
Vikavolt
Mimikyu
Shadow the Werehog (Prooooobably won't be in my final party, but I'm def gonna use it)

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Countblanc posted:

Basically every 3-stage dragon looks goofy in its final form. I guess Nintendo doesn't want the dragons to look scary or something.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dragonite?!?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

dragonite is my big goofy special boy that absolutely wrecks the maison with multiscale + dragon dance + outrage + lum berry

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Countblanc posted:

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
People in this thread forget about Hydreigon, Garchomp, and Haxorus all too quickly

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
So I'm trying to assemble a living dex, and I've grown kind of sick of fighting the crowd at the Chateau to level dudes up.

What's a really good place to level up a gripload of Pokemon in X?

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Bank to ORAS, Blissey bases.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Redeye Flight posted:

So I'm trying to assemble a living dex, and I've grown kind of sick of fighting the crowd at the Chateau to level dudes up.

What's a really good place to level up a gripload of Pokemon in X?

If you don't want to leave X, Restaurant Le Wow is pretty good. Your EXP Point Power won't wear off since all the fights are linked through cutscenes, using Prize Money Power will have you make back the money you spend to initiate the battles... You just have to be wary of gimmicks. Do Triple or Rotation Battles for the most bang for your buck.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Every inch of this magazine is pure gold, SM is excellent.

What do I call my dragon warrior, tho???

Amour/Armour, Dr Agon, Scaler, Musashi

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I'm on an Ace Attorney 6 kick and going with (to be safe)Dhurke. Not a good reccomendation unless you've also played it, of course.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Every inch of this magazine is pure gold, SM is excellent.

Erdrick.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

clive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Bruce Lee. Duh.