Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Oh god, the little kid on someone's shoulders with a MAGA hat. :smith:
I'm a grown rear end man worried my mind will be poisoned by listening to this, I can't imagine what a 6yo there would be thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

That DICK! posted:

Did they really start playing metal after trumps speech or is this just my stream

if you're watching LSN, yeah they do that

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Zas posted:

american fascism would be so lovely compared to italian and german fascism. and honestly those weren't even that great, folks!

The only thing good about fascism is the aesthetics and we don't have the taste to pull it off.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Rubber Tucky posted:

hey um this rally is really scary

Can I have a link to this rally pls?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Despera posted:

The only thing good about fascism is the aesthetics and we don't have the taste to pull it off.

i know rite

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

OAquinas posted:

The pussy, the pussy, he likes it very fine
And when you be a billionaire you grab it all the time.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

:aaa: 2016 te freakin amo

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Where is our Hugo Boss

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

One intern for the Jeb! campaign going through the Howard Stern archives could have saved his $100 million dollar campaign. Wow.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Can't believe my grandpa lost a leg in the Pacific for this poo poo

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mitt Romney Death Rally -> Donald Trump Sex Rally

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
What would be "the appropriate time" to release evidence proving that a presidential candidate isn't a sex offender other than "immediately"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

disjoe posted:

Where is our Hugo Boss

Ed Hardy

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

Mitt Romney Death Rally -> Donald Trump Sex Rally

Compared to this rally more like Romney Picnic Rally

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

memy posted:

What would be "the appropriate time" to release evidence proving that a presidential candidate isn't a sex offender other than "immediately"

Ny Times called him to ask about the story and he basically told them to gently caress off

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Nth Doctor posted:

Oh god, the little kid on someone's shoulders with a MAGA hat. :smith:
I'm a grown rear end man worried my mind will be poisoned by listening to this, I can't imagine what a 6yo there would be thinking.

Yeah that kid is hosed dude. His parents are just gonna ruin him and he will be poo poo like them.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

:vomarine:

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

What's the deadline for Trump foundation to clear itself with the NY AG office again?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

memy posted:

Maybe he'll release it tonight on Hannity :laugh:

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

TyrantWD posted:

I can't wait for the Trump surrogates to get on cable news and ask why we can't talk about the issues like Trump wants us to.

ARGH drat it i can't find that really good rant from that poster about how these ARE issues and gently caress you.

Somebody post it for me please.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

memy posted:

"at the appropriate time" is Donald Trump's way of saying "lol ain't gonna happen"

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

petit choux posted:

Can I have a link to this rally pls?

it's over, but the stream replays it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED67Z8RhKsg

better still, there's another live one coming at 7:30 tonight (which probably means 8:30)

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Zas posted:

pussy bow is one of my fav little subplot details

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

Not a Twat posted:

Trump has gone full Hitler now

I'm not finding this election at all funny anymore... I really miss the good old days where Trump was just a fun cartoon emasculating Jeb live on TV. Now he's all nasty and scary. :(

his stuff was always scary conceptually but it was funny watching the gop clown car primary nominees keep stepping on rakes.

this is kind of a healthy reminder that there are things worse than the gop.

i cant even look at taco bowl trump tweet and laugh anymore.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

He cancelled his Hannity appearance

Or is that :thejoke:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Despera posted:

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

memy posted:

My best guess would be either he's waiting for more women to come forward to catch as many as possible in a lie or, oppositely, he's bluffing and is trying to prevent more from coming forward

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Also notice he completely dropped the gently caress Paul Ryan bit. Probably smart, the Civil War narrative was getting about loud before the new allegations.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Yo is it just me or was that bit at the end a barely reworded ”we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children“

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I think he cancelled on Hannity tonight.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fi1Vxo2Ps4&t=22s

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Princeps32 posted:

gently caress bill clinton for being a sexual predator and legitimizing insane media.

How is it Bill's fault for RWM we have today exactly? You honestly think he is at fault for how the GOP and RWM behaved because he got blown?

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
I'm on a plane with Milo Yinnonopolous right now. He made his boyfriend sit in coach while he went to first class. That's all I have to say.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Wachepti posted:

"Hillary Clinton plots the destruction of US sovereignty"

"This election will decide the course of our civilization"

"This is a struggle for the survival of our nation and this will be our last chance to save it"

"This election will determine whether we are a free nation or if we only have the illusion of democracy"

"This is reality. They know it, you know it, I know it."

"They will attack you, they will slander you, they will seek to destroy you and your family. They will seek to destroy everything about you... They will do whatever is necessary"

Isn't this just the scariest poo poo you've ever heard? Is there any other way to describe this kind of apocalyptic language as anything but cult-like? This is pure-strain insanity

Rubber Tucky posted:

hey um this rally is really scary

Trump realizes now that the only path to victory is via Death Squad

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Haha backstreet boys in the background

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
WHY THE gently caress ARE THEY PLAYING THE BACKSTREET BOYS AT THE TRUMP RALLY???!?!?!

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/786628620374515712

Good question.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm he changes his mind and vows to raise all taxes?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

memy posted:

Don't know when, but at least one thing is supposed to be emails from an accuser applying for a job or make some request of Trump after the incident. Falwell Jr. mentioned it.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Tatsuta Age posted:

What's the deadline for Trump foundation to clear itself with the NY AG office again?

I think tomorrow or Saturday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

scrotumless chucklefuck is a good forced punishment rename

• Locked thread