Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Kithkar posted:

CNN is the best right now.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Seriously we can complain about a lot, and a lot to be said about their role in the horserace/false equal bullshit from before, but boy have they just entered 'gently caress it' mode for this last stretch. The hosts just get these people on and let them say whatever

i wonder if there's any discussion on how they behave post election; with fox news likely to change tack and become more centrist and less like an outright media wing for the GOP there will be competition for the "moderates" watching TV that aren't all for MSNBC (or like a second channel) or all for FNC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Donald J Trump is going to be the most completely owned man in the history of modern times.

No one will ever be as owned at him.

It is incredibly hard to be this owned, and yet he is.

Donald J Trump's legacy is and forever will be the complete and utter ownage of a man.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/786634826178846720

Yep.

Yeeeep. :smith:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BillAdairDuke/status/786634090489470976

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Zas posted:

if everything they say about hillary is true including all the corruption she's still better than trump

Yeah, this was even obvious from the beginning of the primaries.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Von Sloneker posted:

it's over, but the stream replays it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED67Z8RhKsg

better still, there's another live one coming at 7:30 tonight (which probably means 8:30)

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you I want to record it I don't care if it's live. I'm an eccentric like that.

iospace posted:

HEY KIDS, IT'S TIME FOR YOUR DAILY BILL MITCHELL!
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/786402032890568705
THIS HAS BEEN YOUR DAILY BILL MITCHELL

That's what SHE said!

Fro reals, I wonder if this marriage is gonna withstand this. Or maybe some brothers-in-law from Slovenia are gonna show up around Mar A Lago sometime soon with aluminum baseball bats or something. Or a couple over-unders?

What's the over-under on the Donald moving to Israel or Belize, maybe Rio? Or straight up going to Russia, getting a cozy little dacha to write up his memoirs? (Ghost writer in the potting shed!)

ED: Looks like Bill the Mitchell pulled the tweet.

ED2: Nope.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Zas posted:

lol i don't think abortion is gonna do it. maybe.

It is the religious right's last wedge issue. Same-sex marriage got approved by the courts, and most of the country can't give a flying gently caress that it is. HB2 got /savaged/ and any future attempts got pretty much became stillborn.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/DKElections/status/786634888887885824

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

petit choux posted:

That's what SHE said!

Fro reals, I wonder if this marriage is gonna withstand this. Or maybe some brothers-in-law from Slovenia are gonna show up around Mar A Lago sometime soon with aluminum baseball bats or something. Or a couple over-unders?

What's the over-under on the Donald moving to Israel or Belize, maybe Rio? Or straight up going to Russia, getting a cozy little dacha to write up his memoirs? (Ghost writer in the potting shed!)

it's still there, just the embedding part is wonky right now.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Zas posted:

wapo has really done america a solid this time around. really on the ball

I'd give a percentage some way into double digits that he strokes out before election day.

Spam
Nov 28, 2010

Lmao that second paragraph could be a word for word statement from the White House on Trump's birther claims

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

iospace posted:

It is the religious right's last wedge issue. Same-sex marriage got approved by the courts, and most of the country can't give a flying gently caress that it is. HB2 got /savaged/ and any future attempts got pretty much became stillborn.

you'd think so right? but i dunno these people have ways of justifying things to themselves. and pence is on the ticket. maybe it'll keep them home i guess.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/EugeneMirman/status/786627736399966210

https://twitter.com/ChrisMegerian/status/786389293665181696

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Honestly I don't even want the 3rd debate. I mean I'll watch it if it happens, but really we're not going to learn anything new, Trump will be even more erratic and disgusting than the last debate and with everything that's been coming out it just seems like a complete sham.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

zakkro posted:

All I know him from is his website Maximum Fun dot org

which hosts tons of podcasts, including his Jordan Jesse Go and Bullseye.

He's also the "bailiff" on the podcast Judge John Hodgman. He's great.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

Honestly I don't even want the 3rd debate. I mean I'll watch it if it happens, but really we're not going to learn anything new, Trump will be even more erratic and disgusting than the last debate and with everything that's been coming out it just seems like a complete sham.

I'm watching it just to see how Chris Wallace tries to thread that needle.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/LukeBrinker/status/786634890494304258

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/786635792542203904

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Zas posted:

lol i don't think abortion is gonna do it. maybe.

As long as you say "I have sinned and I asked the Lord for forgiveness" you can get away with anything as long as your core message is "loving BROWN PEOPLE ARE TAKING YOUR JOBS AND I WILL loving KILL THEM"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

CortezFantastic posted:

Donald J Trump is going to be the most completely owned man in the history of modern times.

No one will ever be as owned at him.

It is incredibly hard to be this owned, and yet he is.

Donald J Trump's legacy is and forever will be the complete and utter ownage of a man.

I encourage C-SPAMians to read The Sirens of Titan b/c of the space wanderer character who is the only available example of someone so rekt

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

petit choux posted:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you I want to record it I don't care if it's live. I'm an eccentric like that.

That's what SHE said!

ED2: Nope.

It's been said before (in this thread? Dunno), but Melania's sticking around is probably contingent on a few things: 1) her comfort and 2) Don being relatively discreet. #2 is shot to hell and between that and this embarrassment of a campaign and Trump's disintegrating brand #1 is going to be rather compromised.

I give it 6 months until she triggers whatever escape clause she hopefully has in the prenup.

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.
lol at all the trump toxxes being upgraded to permatoxxes if they don't repudiate

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Hi, I just got done teaching. What cool things have happened in the past six hours or so?

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Baller Ina posted:

We need an rear end in a top hat!

Trump has had a success rate of 98% when it comes to business and the country should be run as such

But yes, let's all turn on Trump just for some "foul behavior" and vote for the backstabbing warmongering Hillary

OctoberTrumps.txt

in which literal sexual assault is "some 'foul behavior'" and not politically disqualifying forever

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

omg conspiracy!!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Karl Sharks posted:

omg conspiracy!!

this conspiracy goes all the way to the top, they've even got facts and reality on their side now!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

keep going

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Hi, I just got done teaching. What cool things have happened in the past six hours or so?

Michelle Obama gave a fantastic, uplifting speech that called out Trump on his behavior, while Trump gave a dark, paranoid speech ranting about international bankers and the media

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Trump gave an End Times speech about how the Hilluminati are trying to destroy America

zakkro
May 29, 2015

lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

take him back matt

i believe in you.

e: oh, neat, i made it, thank you. assuredly through volume and not quality.

shiksa fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Oct 13, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So I just want to share the weird context I'm experiencing all this from.

Sunday night I watched as Donald Trump brought out all of Bill Clinton's accusers and his campaign said that the Clintons had raised "vicious" attacks on them through the years and it was disgraceful.

Then Monday morning I took my 74 year-old mother to the ER. I've spent most of the last 3 days in the hospital and only passively paid attention to the news on my phone. Thankfully she's doing better and I should be taking her out tomorrow. That gave me a chance last night and today to decompress and sit down for awhile with what has become my time killer this year... the election.

Oh look... half a dozen women have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault and his entire campaign is calling them liars, sluts, and not attractive enough to be molested.

What the gently caress?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Legit wondering if my heart can take the schadenfreude of seeing one man get owned nonstop over the course of the next 26 days

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

glad plane is a work of art. :colbert:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
This chart should surprise nobody.

https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/786629674885677056

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
fucktard idiot boosted has permatoxxed for Trump and I am glad of it.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Baller Ina posted:

Trump has had a success rate of 98% when it comes to business and the country should be run as such

This idiot doesn't even have a tower, why even talk to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Baller Ina posted:

We need an rear end in a top hat!

But yes, let's all turn on Trump just for some "foul behavior" and vote for the backstabbing warmongering Hillary

OctoberTrumps.txt

I think you mean :airquote:success rate:airquote:.

• Locked thread