Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
hahahahahahaha okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Awwww, maximum BM nexus failed

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
I didn't see the replay, how did Jihn survive the double knock up gank? It looked like he flashed out of a knock up?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Typical Pubbie posted:

I didn't see the replay, how did Jihn survive the double knock up gank? It looked like he flashed out of a knock up?

the spirit of bung

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

You could hear a loving pin drop in this theater, lmao

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Typical Pubbie posted:

They were really far ahead.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I left at 2-1 for SSG to start prepping dinner, come back to 17-6. Some stuff happened, I think

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

stump collector posted:

the spirit of bung

i guess he didn't need tp for his bot lane :unsmith:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
cloud 9 can be proud that they held out for 2 minutes longer than everyone else did last week vs samsung :unsmith:

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Typical Pubbie posted:

From what I've seen, Sneaky hosed up the trap so he didn't get the headshot and Jihn could flash out.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Vermain posted:

No regrets not having tickets for today

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

henkman posted:

I left at 2-1 for SSG to start prepping dinner, come back to 17-6. Some stuff happened, I think

you know that first blood where they lost 3v1 after an engage? Well that happened basically for the rest of the game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I guess TSM fans can get their revenge on RNG, right

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer

Vermain posted:

I'd feel sorry for the crowd's dashed hopes if those hopes weren't being carried by Clown 9. C9 have been a bad team for a long rear end time, they didn't even get through to groups on their own loving effort like H2K/ANX did, for gods sake.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

I guess I'm stealing this

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/sjokz/status/786701164532396032

wtf Chicago?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

Police? Yes hello, I have found the clowns that have been threatening children on the east coast, they're currently in Chicago

Lolololol fuuuuuuuck

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Security risk for her or everyone?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Moatman posted:

Security risk for her or everyone?

https://twitter.com/sjokz/status/786283021645250560
Guessing everyone.

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
Damnit, Krepo on mainstream but LS on alternate. I've no where to go now, I can't escape.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

TowerofOil posted:

Damnit, Krepo on mainstream but LS on alternate. I've no where to go now, I can't escape.
Watch the OGN stream with much better casters and much better camera work

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Can someone tell me why you wouldn't pick Janna into skarner and kennen?

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Picking Janna is clearly against the rules given how little teams do it.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the venue is extremely small

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Goddamnit Sneaky is garbage.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

he's actually so underrated

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Aumanor posted:

Goddamnit C9 is garbage.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

RIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Relegate C9 to the sun.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

faaaaaart

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
the one thing we couldn't have happen

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i picked RNG, EDG, H2K, and SSG to win. i don't actually think that will happen, but i just did it for funsies

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
This australian caster is a dick.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
as a really cool person I'm rooting for korea against NA's c9 because I'm so invested in being right I have no emotional attachment to the teams

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Okay, I'm done, it's almost 2 at night over here and this is not worth staying up for. Goodnight thread, goodbye Clown9.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ArbitraryC posted:

as a really cool person I'm rooting for korea against NA's c9 because I'm so invested in being right I have no emotional attachment to the teams

i actually do like SSG, but i imagine a lot of people bandwagoned them bc korean team. whats funny is that ssg aren't even really good, they've just done a really great job on this patch and they've adapted extremely well.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
triple ocean against skarner-kennen. yikes. remember when this thing just gave gold?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Nami did fuckin nothing in that baron fight and just makes me feel more confused on why no one uses Janna.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

nobody in professional league history has built more GAs than meteos has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

Cloud9 didn't even earn their way into Quarterfinals, they got by because Flash Wolves and IMay collapsed harder. At least CLG and TSM both beat their Korean teams

• Locked thread