Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malachy
Dec 20, 2013

this is what happens when you alienate the jews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Malachy posted:

probably shouldnt but there is a fascist candidate and welp the police do sure seem to like him a lot for some reason

LE support for trump is higher than the national average but it's certainly not universal

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

OAquinas posted:

Holy poo poo the replies. You did good, goon.

Alternatively, holy poo poo wingnuts are gullible, but then Goldline and Crisis Seeds already knew that.

wait was this made by a goon lmao

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

mormonpartyboat posted:

wait what she's not contesting the actual sexual assault, she's only suing to get them to say the author didn't meet melania randomly on the street later?

what in the loving world

Yeah, this is bullshit but there's going to be a secondary effect of this action which prevents them from saying or doing something until it's cleared up and that will be the real reason they're doing it. That's why it's coming from Melania as well - so that she's the named litigant.

Can't actually figure out any detail as I'm not a lawyer and am very tired, but that's typically the reason for batshit-seeming complaints.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I'm the Vending Machines line item

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/786695110666903552

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

quick one off the top of my hand: what does he think was the "point of no return" where the GOP/conservative movement could not realistically change their course and try to pull back towards the center

Yeah I was thinking something like this. I'll report tomorrow night assuming I'm able to get my question in.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
O&R, I dunno what's stupider, that you can't bring yourself to make a post that just says "Wow, I was really stupid to toxx for Trump, I'm a big dumb dumb who vastly overestimated his ability to not poo poo himself," or that you've been here for twelve years and never knew what a permaban is.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Oiled and Ready posted:

Oh well keep my permatoxx then, this name sucks anyway. I'll still make a donation sometime before the 8th since I already pledged to do so.

you could just change your name

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

alnilam posted:

yes, he posts in wrestlehut

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

can't the Trump Toxxers just post in the Clinton Toxx thread and eat a traditional ban for double toxxing and lose both toxx statuses?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Karl Sharks posted:

you could just change your name

works every time, heh heh :twisted:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

alnilam posted:

yup

MaxNV posted:

Yeah I was thinking something like this. I'll report tomorrow night assuming I'm able to get my question in.

it'd be great if you did, take notes or whatever

you could start your own thread if you want people to suggest questions, discuss, etc. and if you take notes on what he says bring them back and we'll chat and stuff

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Epic High Five posted:

can't the Trump Toxxers just post in the Clinton Toxx thread and eat a traditional ban for double toxxing and lose both toxx statuses?

trying to exploit that loophole should be an automatic permaban imo

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

i doubt the mods/zdr would look kindly upon them gaming the system like this!!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Epic High Five posted:

Ain't weaseling out that easily.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my fav part of that fake invoice is using the dollar sign for every single line

I've never seen an invoice document that used it more than once. Most not at all

It's just assumed when it's a real invoice

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yes, he posts in wrestlehut

Reality and parody are kind of mixed right now. I swear this is something out of a sitcom.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Ain't weaseling out that easily.

it's been factored in then I see

good

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I've never seen an invoice document that used it more than once. Most not at all

as en engineer who has had "units units units!!!" drilled into my brain for years, this would trigger the gently caress out of me

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
CNN: This is like when liberals said Romney was putting women inside binders!

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

mormonpartyboat posted:

wait what she's not contesting the actual sexual assault, she's only suing to get them to say the author didn't meet melania randomly on the street later?

what in the loving world

if they can get them to retract anything at all they can yell about crooked people magazine that is bad and failing by the way and that's a good thing totally lied about their sexual assault story

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/786706570470195200

whatever trump says is true, whatever trump does is right

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Epic High Five posted:

I've never seen an invoice that looks like it was made using word

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
did it ever occur to some of u that offering amnesty is just a way of making sure that stinking pile of rapist poo poo doesnt even cause small amounts of v minor harm

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

the talent deficit posted:

if they can get them to retract anything at all they can yell about crooked people magazine that is bad and failing by the way and that's a good thing totally lied about their sexual assault story

i wonder how much melania really cares about protecting trump at this point

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/786713983894097920

*boos lustily*

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

LazyDivey posted:

Do I want to ask for the video of this to see what she is yelling?

"I'm mad at you!! We're mad at you for lying to the American people!! We're mad at you!! Stop it!"

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

O&R, I dunno what's stupider, that you can't bring yourself to make a post that just says "Wow, I was really stupid to toxx for Trump, I'm a big dumb dumb who vastly overestimated his ability to not poo poo himself," or that you've been here for twelve years and never knew what a permaban is.

If it's anything like the Romney toxx thread, it's like a third true believers, a third accidental honeypot toxxers, and a third pessimists assuming the worst

Not everyone who toxxes for a candidate actually wants that candidate to win

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

"I'm mad at you!! We're mad at you for lying to the American people!! We're mad at you!! Stop it!"

a lip reading mouth

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

DaveWoo posted:

https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/786706570470195200

whatever trump says is true, whatever trump does is right

proof that intelligent design is flawed

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

For...what, exactly?

The P in jpeg stands for photography. It's hard-g GIF and JPEG with a ph.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Baller Ina posted:

I can't feel joy until some tangible damage comes to Trump, tbh

Oh it's coming. From what I have heard he is up for a hearing on raping a thirteen year old girl. If that's the case,

That's it for Trump.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/786713576299982848

:sigh:

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

I think we need to grab America by the pussy and make it great again!! Greater than ever B4!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Karl Sharks posted:

as en engineer who has had "units units units!!!" drilled into my brain for years, this would trigger the gently caress out of me

It's a weird thing to get used to but since actual budget reports etc. only deal with one unit you just leave it off.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

i like big anime titties

cmon eonwe you know theres an anime child who worries about her physical appearance, reading this thread

be more responsible

perfluorosapien
Aug 15, 2015

Oven Wrangler

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

BEFORE THE TOXX RULES stands a moderator on guard. To this moderator there comes a man from the country and prays for admittance to the Toxx rules. But the moderator says that he cannot grant admittance at the moment. The man thinks it over and then asks if he will be allowed in later. "It is possible," says the moderator, "but not at the moment." Since the gate stands open, as usual, and the moderator steps to one side, the man stoops to peer through the gateway into the interior. Observing that, the moderator laughs and says: "If you are so drawn to it, just try to go in despite my veto. But take note: I am powerful. And I am only the least of the moderators. From hall to hall there is one moderator after another, each more powerful than the last. The third moderator is already so terrible that even I cannot bear to look at him." These are difficulties the man from the country has not expected; the Toxx rules, he thinks, should surely be accessible at all times and to everyone, but as he now takes a closer look at the moderator in his fur coat, with his big sharp nose and long, thin, black Tartar beard, he decides that it is better to wait until he gets permission to enter. The moderator gives him a stool and lets him sit down at one side of the door. There he sits for days and years. He makes many attempts to be admitted, and wearies the moderator by his importunity. The moderator frequently has little interviews with him, asking him questions about his home and many other things, but the questions are put indifferently, as great lords put them, and always finish with the statement that he cannot be let in yet. The man, who has furnished himself with many things for his journey, sacrifices all he has, however valuable, to bribe the moderator. The moderator accepts everything, but always with the remark: "I am only taking it to keep you from thinking you have omitted anything." During these many years the man fixes his attention almost continuously on the moderator. He forgets the other moderators, and this first one seems to him the sole obstacle preventing access to the Toxx rules. He curses his bad luck, in his early years boldly and loudly; later, as he grows old, he only grumbles to himself. He becomes childish, and since in his yearlong contemplation of the moderator he has come to know even the fleas in his fur collar, he begs the fleas as well to help him and to change the moderator's mind. At length his eyesight begins to fail, and he does not know whether the world is really darker or whether his eyes are only deceiving him. Yet in his darkness, he is now aware of a radiance that streams inextinguishably from the gateway of the Toxx rules. Now he has not very long to live. Before he dies, all his experiences in these long years gather themselves in his head to one point, a question he has not yet asked the moderator. He waves him nearer, since he can no longer raise his stiffening body. The moderator has to bend low towards him, for the difference in height between them has altered much to the man's disadvantage. "What do you want to know now?" asks the moderator; "you are insatiable." "Everyone strives to reach the Toxx rules," says the man, "so how does it happen that for all these many years no one but myself has ever begged for admittance?" The moderator recognizes that the man has reached his end, and to let his failing senses catch the words, roars in his ear: "No one else could ever be admitted here, since this gate was made only for you. I am now going to shut it."

Well that brought me back to high school German class. I demand an apology.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

i hope cnn/msnbc/etc. give the embeds a week or two of paid vacation, spa treatments included

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

I would never treat you that way, m'lady! - Me, if I ever meet Ali Vitali

• Locked thread