Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

GobiasIndustries posted:

:hf: my chem/physics notes and assignments were always a mess because in the moment I knew exactly what I was talking about but then I'd go back to them and not have a loving clue sometimes.

yeahhhh, i never really took notes mostly because i didn't in high school, so i had no good system, so anytime i tried to take notes i'd not be able to pay 100% attention, ask questions, etc. while trying to make legible notes

and i still couldn't really understand what was happening, so i gave up and stuck to relying on posted notes/textbook and just asking questions :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oh my god he's truly insane

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Well, if it was jpheg then I'd say "jay-feg". I suppose. "jay-feg" sounds like some kind of homophobic slur. Do you think I should try it out?

nah insisting an acronym has to be pronounced like its individual words is pretty dumb really

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

triple sulk posted:

oh my god he's truly insane

welcome to last year

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

did he have a new coloring job for his hair since the last debate?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i feel bad for any woman who's standing there and still actually supporting him because they're probably abuse victims

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

it's "Jay-Peg," "[Hard G]iff," and "Ping" :smug:

doesnt the Ping have the ph sound? I've always thought thats why some people finger others +

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
"in 26 days we are going to defeat the corrupt establishment and we are going to save the United States of America"

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

squidgee posted:

I think it's toxx = re-reg, permatoxx = no re-reg

A normal toxx you just buy your account unbanned, like a normal ban. A permatoxx is a permaban for that account but doesn't carry the ban-on-sight that a permaban earned through scamming/being a pedo gets you, afaik. There isn't a system in place that differentiates it, just like they never ended up making the permadead account status, so it has the same tag.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i feel bad for any woman who's standing there and still actually supporting him because they're probably abuse victims

That's kind of a hosed up perspective. Women are just as capable of being lovely people as men.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
"we are going to win ohio"

idk who runs this but they are spot on

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
finally put in for a vacation day on 11/9/16 earlier today :beerpal:

iirc after election night 2012 i didnt make it in the next day but im older know in a far better place so i suppose some professionalism is in order...

drat that was a one fine election night here in Massachusetts...we got medical marijuana, Elizabeth Warren, Obama, as well karl roves epic meltdown live on :foxnews: and i got so fkn hammid i could feel ted kennedy's irish eyes smiling down upon me...oh it was magical

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

hmm how does he know there's 7k people outside

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

TBeats posted:

man who gives a gently caress most of the time you say that poo poo you're typing it and not actually saying it

it matters! a whole buinch!!! ok!!!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
[crowd chants "U S A" for thirty-one minutes]

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Karl Sharks posted:

TRUMP-VISION

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

this suit fits very bad leagues around his arms I never noticed one of his suits doing that before did his tailor give up?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i really hate his hand gestures.

like... i REALLY hate them

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
president getting ready to speak in ohio, he's on stage

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

RE: Bill Clinton

Shouts of "He's a rapist"

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Zyla posted:

doesnt the Ping have the ph sound? I've always thought thats why some people finger others +

i wish someone would finger my pinger

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

finally put in for a vacation day on 11/9/16 earlier today :beerpal:

iirc after election night 2012 i didnt make it in the next day but im older know in a far better place so i suppose some professionalism is in order...

drat that was a one fine election night here in Massachusetts...we got medical marijuana, Elizabeth Warren, Obama, as well karl roves epic meltdown live on :foxnews: and i got so fkn hammid i could feel ted kennedy's irish eyes smiling down upon me...oh it was magical

drat right it was :D

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

squidgee posted:

I think it's toxx = re-reg, permatoxx = no re-reg

Ok. That makes sense. Someone needs to update SAclopedia entry on "toxx" then. There is no mention there of "permatoxx" and there is no "permatoxx" entry in the SAcl.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
put bill clinton on the border imo

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/786718325636145152

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

i wish someone would finger my pinger

you need but ask, a helpful bear

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
did they say lock her up as the 3 words?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump will protect ur minors, he said it himsefl

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Late Nite

Come Home

Work Sucks

Nite Krew Owns

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/786717964036927488

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

but for real I am about to smoke the hell out of a bunch of weed cause life is exhausting af

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Going from a Michelle Obama speech to a Trump speech in one day is like getting breakfast at a 3-star Michelin restaurant and dumpster diving for dinner.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Zyla posted:

you need but ask, a helpful bear

you wouldn't just go for it? you wouldn't even wait!?

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

he moves his hands so much i cant get a clear picture but does his jacket also have cufflinks???

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
"The corruption of the clits knows no bounds."

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Those darn fire marshals at it again! :argh:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I'm starting to get the vibe that this here Trump fella may not exactly be on the up and up.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I'm surprised Trump hasn't implied that Bill was banging Loretta on that plane yet.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Al! posted:

shed this stained identity and become pure

Check my posts, i've trashed Trump more than many of the "pure" posters since debate 1. I like my tower.

And I'm the pure one. A burning tower is a scarlet letter that shows the world you'll welch on a sacred gamble for :10bux:

Some of them are probably still gonna vote Trump, too. I appear to be a man alone, and trust me, I'm coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

you wouldn't just go for it? you wouldn't even wait!?

head balls

• Locked thread