Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

oh i know he's full of poo poo, but it's funny how normally he just says thousands and thousands are outside, but now he had a specific number? no way you could really count them if they haven't entered, given ticket, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Ostentatious posted:

fox news is going all in on the emails stuff

they are desparate

Trump losing leads to Trump News Network, which leads to competition directly on their turf as well as Hannity and maybe O'Reiley defecting. Their C-levels have to be making GBS threads themselves.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/cam_joseph/status/786709413625077760

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

ooooo boy

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
he is either the best public speaker of all time or the worst public speaker of all time

depending on who you poll

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"She walks in front of me!"

Trump continues to deny he was shambling around the debate stage like a loving lunatic during the debate.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

kazmeyer posted:

nah insisting an acronym has to be pronounced like its individual words is pretty dumb really

So you've been mispronouncing "gif" as "jif" all this time? I mean, exactly how many years? :mmmhmm:

No, I don't really care. :glomp:

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Thump! posted:

I'm starting to get the vibe that this here Trump fella may not exactly be on the up and up.

hosed up if true

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

quote:

The only Sept. 11th donation in those documents was a $1,000 donation in 2006 to the New York Rescue Workers Detoxification Fund, a group founded by Tom Cruise that used scientifically questionable methods approved by Scientology to help rescue workers.

noice

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Because of course Trump lied about donating to 9/11 charities.
Fuckin scumbag

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Trump angrily demands cheat codes: "I don't get the infinite continues"

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

We are so past conventional scandals mattering. Trump is in dead boy he hosed territory.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"Failed the bar exam in dc"
"She walks in front of me"
"After a grand jury subpoena"
"How the media conspires"
"She has no message"

Watchin' something else but Ive unmuted Trump's speech a few times and this is what I picked up on

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/JoePerticone/status/786718584143613953

also, in reference to the "she walked in front of me!" lie, with love from the political cartoons thread:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i was gonna post this, it's honestly the best part

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

yup

it'd be great if you did, take notes or whatever

you could start your own thread if you want people to suggest questions, discuss, etc. and if you take notes on what he says bring them back and we'll chat and stuff

I made a thread if anyone wants to join in: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794132

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I wonder if documents are going to surface of Trump failing the NY bar exam or something

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

well I thought it just meant you couldn't rereg that specific account but I guess I got trolled

I still stand by my decision, though. I cannot break a sacred oath. Since I'm not actually voting for the man I think I should be exempt from Baloogan's bullshit revisionism and just eat a ban like was originally intended, but whatever.

Failing that, I request a 24 hour stay of execution so I can enjoy the nice meltdown party before I become a lurker forevermore

Oiled and Ready posted:

Sure. Can't now but if this offer will stand until election eve I have no problem donating to a good cause, even without the incentive of staving off Baloogan's tyrannical ultimatum. That'll just be a nice bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL9ihXiFAko

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

nice Price is Right shirt

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
clinton ripped off hades???

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
emails emails emails email Clinton corrupt emails emails emails email emails emails emails email Clinton corrupt

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Shrinking crowds, not a good sign.
https://twitter.com/mviser/status/786718325636145152

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
I hope that lady gets to the Showcase Showdown.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Sai posted:

this suit fits very bad leagues around his arms I never noticed one of his suits doing that before did his tailor give up?

I couldn't focus during the VP debate because Pence's suit fit him so poorly. Assuming it was a Trump suit. Sad!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I would say he lied about donating to 11/11 charities

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
chris hayes DISEMBOWEL THIS MAN PLEASE

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Also gently caress Trump, Joey 4 Lyfe
https://twitter.com/swin24/status/786720706314719232

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

trumps hair lookin like gold christmas tinsel

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
oh hey trump, thanks for checking in. whats that? you're still a piece of garbage? ok then

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/786721673068310528
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/786721711496523776

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mr. Pumroy posted:

trumps hair lookin like gold christmas tinsel

yeah it has been especially bright yellow/gold recently. can you imagine being his stylist/colorist?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

nice Price is Right shirt

I want a pic of the Rock wearing that.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
In response to some article about the death of the GOP I wrote on Facebook something like "It's too bad, the GOP could have been an individual liberties small government party if they had taken another path" and a friend of mine wrote a long rant about how I was wrong and they are not that. He's a linguistics PhD student from my department. This election is making everyone stupid.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/786721921878589440

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Roy Cohn's influence on Trump has never been more apparent. The one good thing Trump has done in his life is abandoning that weasel gently caress to die alone.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lol i cant wait until all the people come out and say how they didnt really support trump and its just the other idiots who really supported him

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
"A very bright future"

how bright, don? say... bright white?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TotalHell posted:

I would say he lied about donating to 11/11 charities

Good one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Samurai Sanders posted:

In response to some article about the death of the GOP I wrote on Facebook something like "It's too bad, the GOP could have been an individual liberties small government party if they had taken another path" and a friend of mine wrote a long rant about how I was wrong and they are not that. He's a linguistics PhD student from my department. This election is making everyone stupid.

naw were stupid earlier

HILLARY CURES DEPLORABLES posted:

lol i cant wait until all the people come out and say how they didnt really support trump and its just the other idiots who really supported him

man when i supported trump it was unironic support
now ive given him up forever
im sorry i dont love you any more trump

• Locked thread