Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

ugh

UGH

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Vietnamese Pokemon Crystal

DemonTrigger has a new favorite as of 06:51 on Oct 13, 2016

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Adding a different kind of weird to the thread now.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Can we enforce an images per post limit? Seriously, 40 untimgd pictures in one post? My browser crashes every now and then when I browse this wretched thread because of this. Plus, it's harder to quote a particular image from a huge post.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lisa needs braces.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Paladinus posted:

Can we enforce an images per post limit? Seriously, 40 untimgd pictures in one post? My browser crashes every now and then when I browse this wretched thread because of this. Plus, it's harder to quote a particular image from a huge post.
hahahaha get a better computer you goober

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

hahahaha get a better computer you goober

wow that's an awfully mean thing for such a big fan of undertale to say

you'd think someone who had such a raging boner for that game would be offering a hug right about now

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Paladinus is a genocide-only encounter.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
I was about to complain too, but then I saw Paladinus' post and thought to myself "nah, i'm better than that"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Just open the pictures you want to quote in another tab and copy them into another post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwbt3h97yk

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 15:46 on Oct 13, 2016

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Paladinus posted:

Can we enforce an images per post limit? Seriously, 40 untimgd pictures in one post? it's harder to quote a particular image from a huge post.

I agree, please slow your roll, my dudes. I respectfully ask for less than ten per post, unless they're side-by-side and thumbnailed.

Concordat has a new favorite as of 01:55 on Feb 9, 2017

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

DemonTrigger posted:

Vietnamese Pokemon Crystal

What, no Volcano Bakemeat?

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Paladinus posted:

Lisa needs braces.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/ZoomyRamen/status/786325557839536128

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

:vince:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Goddamn I laughed at that a lot harder than I expected.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

That took me longer to get than it should have.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Tim Buckley: Political Satirist

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

well why not posted:

where the gently caress is notch when we need him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU2GF4qGyck

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hi! Now that I have your attention, I'd like to play a SPOOOKY Halloween game! Starting NOW there is a moratorium on JOJOS and UNDERTALES!

For ONE WEEK there are NO JOJOS and NO UNDERTALES allowed in the fanart thread! That means that until Thursday, October 20th, 2016, at 8:15 PM EST YOU CAN'T POST JOJOS! YOU CAN'T POST UNDERTALES!!!

Take this opportunity to find some new and exciting content for the fanart thread, or don't, I don't care! Just for God's sake stop spite-posting Jojos and Undertales all day every loving day you are making everybody else CRAZY. Including me!!!!

After the week is over you're free once again to do as you please. Just one week. NO JOJOS. NO UNDERTALES.

Feel free to report anybody who ignores this!!!

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Demod Literally A Bird

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

Hi! Now that I have your attention, I'd like to play a SPOOOKY Halloween game! Starting NOW there is a moratorium on JOJOS and UNDERTALES!

For ONE WEEK there are NO JOJOS and NO UNDERTALES allowed in the fanart thread! That means that until Thursday, October 20th, 2016, at 8:15 PM EST YOU CAN'T POST JOJOS! YOU CAN'T POST UNDERTALES!!!

Take this opportunity to find some new and exciting content for the fanart thread, or don't, I don't care! Just for God's sake stop spite-posting Jojos and Undertales all day every loving day you are making everybody else CRAZY. Including me!!!!

After the week is over you're free once again to do as you please. Just one week. NO JOJOS. NO UNDERTALES.

Ok

gg other guys being mean to each other instead of just posting wacky dumb fanart >:[

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I Killed GBS posted:

Demod Literally A Bird

I am sorry but the months and months of people in this thread reporting each other, and me wading in here to make sure I have context for the reports, and scrolling past five thousand jojos and six thousand undertales just to read people arguing about these very same jojos and undertales is maddening.

I would just like some brief respite :shepface:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

Hi I feel it's retarded as gently caress to respond to someone having a screaming fit about people posting things they enjoy by going "well clearly you're all just trolling the one dude who is freaking out", I hope you reconsider, but if not I think your idea here is the stupidest loving thing possible given the alternative of telling the bad poster to stop posting. Thanks

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

SPOOKILY A BIRD posted:

I am sorry but the months and months of people in this thread reporting each other, and me wading in here to make sure I have context for the reports, and scrolling past five thousand jojos and six thousand undertales just to read people arguing about these very same jojos and undertales is maddening.

I would just like some brief respite :shepface:

You could just ban Paladinus and Captain Invictus from the thread, it'd have the same effect and be more permanent

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

In the spirit of the "please post some different fanart" edict: Please accept these Terrance Hill and Bud Spencer fanarts:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Thank you.

Here's anime hipster Stalin.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Hi I feel it's retarded as gently caress to respond to someone having a screaming fit about people posting things they enjoy by going "well clearly you're all just trolling the one dude who is freaking out", I hope you reconsider, but if not I think your idea here is the stupidest loving thing possible given the alternative of telling the bad poster to stop posting. Thanks

I think it would be nice to get more content in here that isn't just anything + jojo/undertale. There are a couple posters in particular that are especially egregious, yes, but it's one week, and after that you can post every jojo on the internet just to spite me.

(Please do not actually do that :()

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Well im posting SU stuff

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
If anything jojo does not get posted nearly enough please ban paladinus

anyway I'm hype for pokemon sun and moon

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

wow fragrant obtuse of a clear mod Joe Joe warning

pls ban

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Here are some Teletubbies arts:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP THE DOOR, ITS REAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.