Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
The fantasy gods own. 13-0 this week :whatup: Including the dynasty league I'm trying to honorably tank in haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

RVProfootballer posted:

13-0 this week

what the gently caress

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

IcePhoenix posted:

what the gently caress

At that point of fantasy madness you set all you're lineups and don't check a single one until Monday evening because you got all the points from all the players.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I won 1 out of 5 leagues this week, these past 2 weeks have sucked for me

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
This is the first week I didn't go 5-2 this season. I went 6-1.

The real problem I've got is that the Vikings are on bye this week, so now I've got to figure out who to stream in 5 of the 7 leagues.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Varg posted:

I won 1 out of 5 leagues this week, these past 2 weeks have sucked for me

Over the past two weeks In my 10-team league I went from dead last in points against to third. My past two games have been against the highest scoring teams in the league, and both scored 30 or more points than the next highest team. :negative:

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Anyone watching this? I subbed out Rivers at the last second and so far he is looking good, but I think it was the right decision. Looking at starting Hoyer vs Jax or grabbing Wentz @Wsh

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

MrSargent posted:

Anyone watching this? I subbed out Rivers at the last second and so far he is looking good, but I think it was the right decision. Looking at starting Hoyer vs Jax or grabbing Wentz @Wsh

Yeah I'm watching.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Present

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Thursday night and already making poor decisions it seems.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

MrSargent posted:

Thursday night and already making poor decisions it seems.

There's still plenty of time for Rivers to gently caress up.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hunter Henry might be literally the 4th or 5th rookie TE worth using in fantasy football ever

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Spoeank posted:

Hunter Henry might be literally the 4th or 5th rookie TE worth using in fantasy football ever

I regret dropping him.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

A player on my bench got points, it's all over for me. Contract my team, fire everyone. :emo:

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Henry's definitely passing the eye test. Wish I owned him somewhere

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah I checked out of my henries on the basis that gates was back. That is looking like a big mistake.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Quiet Feet posted:

A player on my bench got points, it's all over for me. Contract my team, fire everyone. :emo:

Cubs fan I see

ok_dirdel
Apr 27, 2003

What has this season come to? My starting RBs are Booker and Rainey. :suicide:

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Henry is looking like a future 5th round fantasy pick. Bye Gates time to retire youre slow as hell now.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Goddamn could it be any more obvious when SD is running it? Every attempt is like 8 inline blockers and Gordon falls into the pile for three.

McCluster seems like he's been in a decent amount tonight.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Of course as soon as I say that they run a play action with only like 2 dudes running routes. Not gonna cut it against this defense.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

It's not going to matter if denver can't summon an offense.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

TommyGun85 posted:

I regret dropping him.

Same :smith:

My opponent in a different league has him tonight... on his bench thank god

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
welp, that's gonna get Melvin Gordon's yard per carry up

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Veritek83 posted:

welp, that's gonna get Melvin Gordon's yard per carry up

Regretting sitting him for CJ Anderson and Jordan Howard atm :smith:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Regretting sitting him for CJ Anderson and Jordan Howard atm :smith:

spoiler: Gordon is going to fumble twice in the 4th and the Chargers will lose yet another game that should have been literally impossible to piss away, making your decision look ok

I say this as a Gordon owner who desperately needs him not to do that again

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Gates gallops around and Rivers is pissed cuz hes so slow.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Gordon looks really inefficient, and then he does that 50 yard run. Doesn't look like he'll get a TD though.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I am starting to feel good about adding Booker everywhere I could spare a bench spot this week

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Why the hell did I draft CJ Anderson

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Julio last week, DT this week SURE WHY NOT

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Please be okay Gordon.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Suave Fedora posted:

Julio last week, DT this week SURE WHY NOT

Seattle's also forecasted for a wind storm or something like that on Sunday also.

I'd consider benching Julio, but i got jack poo poo. So here's hoping he still puts up numbers.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Docjowles posted:

I am starting to feel good about adding Booker everywhere I could spare a bench spot this week

That one handed catch and run was beautiful. Dude is already playing fast.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

VietCampo posted:

Seattle's also forecasted for a wind storm or something like that on Sunday also.

I'd consider benching Julio, but i got jack poo poo. So here's hoping he still puts up numbers.

I'm watching that like a hawk with cataracts

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Come on garbagetime DT

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Opponent has DT and McManus tonight. :neckbeard:

Aaaand as soon as I say that Denver gets a break.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
So who thought the Chargers Def was gonna outscore the Denver Def tonight by triple?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
What madness is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Haha Mike McCoy is SO EXCITED to (probably) not get fired tonight

literally as I type this, the Broncos recover the safety punt and get right back in the game lmao. Rivers on suicide watch

• Locked thread