Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

MAF FANTASY FOOTBALL NOTE:

Four teams as of right now are starting fewer than the expected nine because of players on bye weeks (or, as in Asiina's case, because her kicker isn't actually playing for a professional team at this time) with the first game of this week coming up in about an hour. I would suggest giving your lineups a quick once-over, at the very least to start players actually playing this week, or, if their team is playing, not out with injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Allen Wren posted:

MAF FANTASY FOOTBALL NOTE:

Four teams as of right now are starting fewer than the expected nine because of players on bye weeks (or, as in Asiina's case, because her kicker isn't actually playing for a professional team at this time) with the first game of this week coming up in about an hour. I would suggest giving your lineups a quick once-over, at the very least to start players actually playing this week, or, if their team is playing, not out with injury.

Haha I just checked mine. No players in tonight's game so I got until Sunday to procrastinate

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Any small games looking for a player? Still don't think I have anything bigger than like 12 in me, but I'm not alive in any games right now, so I can try just focusing on one.

Also considering throwing together either Pokemonfia 2 or Dwarf-fia 2.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Poison Mushroom posted:

Any small games looking for a player? Still don't think I have anything bigger than like 12 in me, but I'm not alive in any games right now, so I can try just focusing on one.

Also considering throwing together either Pokemonfia 2 or Dwarf-fia 2.

would play either of those games just for the flavor

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Dwarffia was my favorite game that I modded for a lot of reasons, not least of which being Yuming dayvigging Dr. Hurt (who was at I think -1) about five minutes before deadline.

Pokemonfia was great in flavor, but ended up being super overcomplicated.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Oct 14, 2016

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Keane has your dodgeball team taken first place yet?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Mr. F! posted:

Keane has your dodgeball team taken first place yet?

The season is over for the semi pro league, and the answer there is a resounding no, which was about what we were expecting, it was our first season.

Casual league just started, but we'll probably do okay. My shoulder is a bit busted up and I lost some MPH off my throw, this is the twilight of my dodgeball career.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CCKeane posted:

The season is over for the semi pro league, and the answer there is a resounding no, which was about what we were expecting, it was our first season.

Casual league just started, but we'll probably do okay. My shoulder is a bit busted up and I lost some MPH off my throw, this is the twilight of my dodgeball career.

I hope it is shorter than the twilight of your posting career

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Birdstrike posted:

I hope it is shorter than the twilight of your posting career

That star is still rising my friend.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Dwarffia was my favorite game that I modded for a lot of reasons, not least of which being Yuming dayvigging Dr. Hurt (who was at I think -1) about five minutes before deadline.

Pokemonfia was great in flavor, but ended up being super overcomplicated.

All I wanted to do was tinker. Tinker and booby trap devices. You'll never take me alive.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i mangled dwarfia pretty badly, but also i remember furiously trying to lynch scum apostate courier for an entire day.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Opop I bought Rick and Morty Total Rickall because of your shortlived game. Gonna play it tonight!!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Somberbrero posted:

i mangled dwarfia pretty badly, but also i remember furiously trying to lynch scum apostate courier for an entire day.

I was basically scum MVP :cripes: Juanito and fry played me like a fiddle. Was my second game iirc

E: I think fry made a claim and walked it back because "whoops didn't read my PM right." Can never trust that line after that.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

Opop I bought Rick and Morty Total Rickall because of your shortlived game. Gonna play it tonight!!

Good!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Gotta Go Fast has come back please join

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

things i'm into today: bands incorporating riffs of the Earthbound soundtrack in their music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZWkVIE7-bc

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

This weekend I'm gonna find and trash any and all trump campaign signs in my general area. You should do it too! Let's see who ends up with the most signs

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

This weekend I'm gonna find and trash any and all trump campaign signs in my general area. You should do it too! Let's see who ends up with the most signs

Nah you should not do this

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kashuno posted:

Only in public places. I'm not gonna go on private property

Like some trump supporter put a sign in the middle of a median on a busy street near my house.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Signs don't vote but pissing people off by destroying their signs might make them

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I'm not gonna go on my neighbors lawn and stomp on his sign (none of my neighbors has a trump sign in their lawn)

Public land is public property. Once you abandon something on public property anyone else can do what they want to it. IE throw it in the trash

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kashuno posted:

Signs don't vote but pissing people off by destroying their signs might make them

If you're planting trump signs your probably voting. Pissing off a trump supporter is the whole point

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Pinterest Mom posted:

things i'm into today: bands incorporating riffs of the Earthbound soundtrack in their music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZWkVIE7-bc

Crying is a real good band

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mr. F! posted:

I'm not gonna go on my neighbors lawn and stomp on his sign (none of my neighbors has a trump sign in their lawn)

Public land is public property. Once you abandon something on public property anyone else can do what they want to it. IE throw it in the trash
Hi I looked up NC law for you.

quote:

(b) Compliant Political Signs Permitted. - During the period beginning on the 30th day before the beginning date of "one-stop" early voting under G.S. 163-227.2 and ending on the 10th day after the primary or election day, persons may place political signs in the right-of-way of the State highway system as provided in this section. Signs must be placed in compliance with subsection (d) of this section and must be removed by the end of the period prescribed in this subsection.

(e) Penalties for Unlawful Removal of Signs. - It is a Class 3 misdemeanor for a person to steal, deface, vandalize, or unlawfully remove a political sign that is lawfully placed under this section.

(f) Application Within Municipalities. - Pursuant to Article 8 of Chapter 160A of the General Statutes, a city may by ordinance prohibit or regulate the placement of political signs on rights-of-way of streets located within the corporate limits of a municipality and maintained by the municipality. In the absence of an ordinance prohibiting or regulating the placement of political signs on the rights-of-way of streets located within a municipality and maintained by the municipality, the provisions of subsections (b) through (e) of this section shall apply.

Do not commit a class 3 misdemeanour.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

As far as they know the town cleaned up the signs cause of some random local ordinance against signs in that area. I'm doing a public service by cleaning up litter.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Pinterest Mom posted:

Hi I looked up NC law for you.

Do not commit a class 3 misdemeanour.

Well someone has to witness me but yeah I probably shouldn't do it anymore.

So lame it's against the law.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You should consider not being an rear end in a top hat tbh

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Oh come on

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

Crying is a real good band

they have a new album out, today

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Come play my mafia game mags

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kashuno posted:

Come play my mafia game mags

Sounds good, sign me up

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Gotta Go Fast has come back please join

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Pinterest Mom posted:

they have a new album out, today

I'm afraid to use too much mobile data!

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Snooze Cruise posted:

I'm afraid to use too much mobile data!

What's your favorite song by them?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I may or may not be working on Pokemonfia: Gold and Silver right now.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Mr. F! posted:

What's your favorite song by them?

Their best song is ES

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I liked that song but I wish it was like 30 seconds longer. 2 mins is so short haha

They remind me of another band that I can't quite place for some reason. What genre would you consider this music?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Pinterest Mom posted:

Their best song is ES

I know you are but what am I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

None of you listen to good music.