Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

ScrubLeague posted:

I want to vote for Michelle Obama, when can we do that

I want it to be ASAP

I noticed Tim Kaine's wife wasn't in that party picture and I looked her up because I didn't know anything about her and my gosh she is a powerhouse who has done a million very useful things

She also kept her original surname after marriage, so she and I are :glomp: sisterfriends forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

This Thread is seriously reaffirming my high school theory that all the internet is from Ohio.

I am not from ohio and i dated a girl that tried to murder me from ohio

i dont like that!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Hamilton County went to Obama in 2012. Ohio has 88 counties and fifteen of them went blue in 2012. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of rear end in a top hat conservatives in the city, especially the suburbanites and ruralites that go to UC and get shocked by the fact that they now live in a 44% black city, but if you think it's the worst part of Ohio for conservativism then lol to the lol. (Also, I mean, come on, man. Indiana.)

I never said we weren't garbage over here, bc we are

I liked Indy a lot but it's no model and has lots of problems stemming from redlining and racism

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Sean Hannity: "Look, First Lady, I'm an expert in Krav Maga, ok? You can't take me down"

Michelle Obama: "I just did"

Sean Hannity is on the ground, his bones broken, his pants shat

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

theflyingexecutive posted:

I'm tired of ken bone's little cocktail weenie getting sucked by reddit because he's "a voice of reason" and "a refreshing change from this negative political campaign"

get fuuuuuuuuuuucked

can i introduce you to decided voter

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Ken Bone seems like a cool guy I think it's unfair to be mean to him.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Archenteron posted:

Cinci also has a 24/7 classical radio station, commercial free. It's fantastic to have chillradio on command.

There's a radio station somewhere in the nothingness between Cbus and Cleveland that you can only pick up for a couple minutes that plays hotel California 24/7. It's pretty awesome.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Zyla posted:

I am not from ohio and i dated a girl that tried to murder me from ohio

i dont like that!

Where in Ohio? I want to reaffirm stereotypes.

My guess is Toledo greater metro.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/kumailn/status/786802530588041216

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

he turned out to be kind of a dickhead alarmingly fast

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

I'm tired of ken bone's little cocktail weenie getting sucked by reddit because he's "a voice of reason" and "a refreshing change from this negative political campaign"

get fuuuuuuuuuuucked

well i mean it is a tough decision for anyone

one the one hand, fat idiot hitler

on the other, maybe some stricter regulation of coal plants' pollution

:confused::confused::confused:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

2016.jpg

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

well i mean it is a tough decision for anyone

one the one hand, fat idiot hitler

on the other, maybe some stricter regulation of coal plants' pollution

:confused::confused::confused:

worse than that

she may revive a long dead plan to censor video games

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.

Yinlock posted:

-every woman after a date with me

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yinlock posted:

Why, because he's trying to make a buck off his fleeting seconds of fame? If you got a problem with that let me tell you about the destruction of capitalism.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

I think it's pretty fair. Acting like you're above it all when the choice is between a moderate and stable politician or an orange fascist who will literally endanger large swathes of the population is a pretty awful personal choice.

get fuuuuuuuuuuucked

And gently caress Reddit's pets.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

Good riddance

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Al! posted:

sitting at the edge of a concrete pond in a bathrobe with a styrofoam cup full of hot black coffee with the other broken people after all of this sounds like heaven tbh

we should all pack in to baloogan's parents' cabin outside of squamish in late november with a few thousand acre feet of ethanol and develop cabin fever together

(but not actually because alcohol is a terrible drug and people would commit violent crimes and also for other reality-based reasons)

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Archenteron posted:

Cinci also has a 24/7 classical radio station, commercial free. It's fantastic to have chillradio on command.

southern california has one of these and its 80% of my radio time now, you're almost guaranteed to hear something enjoyable and it makes traffic a lot more peaceful

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Epic High Five posted:

worse than that

*record scratch*

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

worse than that

typical center-right Clinton who will only go halfway for progressives. Bernie would have banned all video games within the first 100 days :sigh:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

zakkro posted:

Good riddance

You put an extra word in your post I think you just meant "Good"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ScrubLeague posted:

Why, because he's trying to make a buck off his fleeting seconds of fame? If you got a problem with that let me tell you about the destruction of capitalism.

yea i mean tit for tat

he's being chewed apart so he might as well make money out of it

the internet will avert its microscopic and cruel gaze onto its next victim~

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte

Colonel Corazon posted:

If you are ever up in Cbus I can give sweet recommendations.

Yay Cbus!

:unsmith:

Working my way on up, but Cbus is p. awesome.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Frog alignment chart

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Epic High Five posted:

I never said we weren't garbage over here, bc we are

I liked Indy a lot but it's no model and has lots of problems stemming from redlining and racism

That's all cities, my man. Everybody I meet in Bloomington or back home, when I mention I live in Detroit, is like OH HEY 8 MILE! And it's like the movie is called that because there was a literal wall built along 8 Mile Road that was explicitly built so that realtors could sell to white people north of 8 Mile by telling them they would be safe because there's a wall. Detroit laughs at Trump's plans and says "Been there."

It's kinda cool though because large swaths of the wall are painted with civil rights figures now and afro-centric art.

Anyway, this strayed far from a response to what you're saying but cities are messed up is my hot take!

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/theshrillest/status/785330592460083200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

we didnt listen :smith:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hmm its almost like people are flawed or something

naaahh

thats just crazy lol what am i thinking :doh:

zakkro
May 29, 2015

ScrubLeague posted:

You put an extra word in your post I think you just meant "Good"

Meant what I said, said what I meant

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

In Ken Bones' defense, if he comes out against Trump his life would get nuked by /pol/ and the Trumpenstaffel, and if he comes out against Hillary he pretty much loses any media attention that he can use to maybe make some money and help out his family so yeah

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i like decided voter because he still remains a concept, not a person now

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

That DICK! posted:

Frog alignment chart

Pepe is right authoritarian, dat boi is right libertarian, Kermit is left libertarian, Icefrog is left authoritarian?

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if the real October surprise is secret footage of Trump actually shooting a guy on the street or implying to have done it.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
He's also said his mind is pretty much made up but he's not going to endorse a candidate publicly because he's decided to turn his minute into a GOTV campaign. He tells you to make your own decision based on what you think is important. Ken Bone is better than us, and he deserves to sell some stupid loving shirts for $20.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
wouldnt need video games if wed just make anime real

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

Where in Ohio? I want to reaffirm stereotypes.

My guess is Toledo greater metro.

hmmm

Dayton, a town called Xenia

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Zyla posted:

hmmm

Dayton, a town called Xenia

Ahahahahahahahahabababa

Perfect.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

there's a difference between that and "reddit ask me about being kenneth bone"

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Detroit is cool. I like Detroit. Top tier rust belt city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

iktf

• Locked thread