Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

I guess the entire morioh crew got so attached to their uniforms that they wear em into adulthood because Oku's still got his in Rohan at the Louve and I think it sorta looked like Josuke did, too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Even SPW pigeons are competent as gently caress Joestar lovers

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I wouldn't mind a one-off spinoff about the day-to-day adventures of the SPW Foundation.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Just finished volume 5 of SBR.

Tusk is cool and Pork Pie Hat Kid is kind of disgusting.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dexie posted:

Just finished volume 5 of SBR.

Tusk is cool and Pork Pie Hat Kid is kind of disgusting.

Sometimes you think Araki might someday run out of ideas, then you get "kid in a pork pie hat turns his teeth into a winch and fishes for a paralyzed cowboy through a scrying pool"

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Funky Valentine posted:

Jolyne's birthday is a religious holiday among SPW wprkers.

It's technically a holiday, but in actuality everyone works twice as hard on such occasions.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

You guys seriously overstated how weird Dragon's Dreaming was.

Emporio: Joylene, I remembered to make the prinout! It's binary! If your Stone Free can form a clear enough picture with its string you can [print my memory].

Like, what

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

You guys seriously overstated how weird Dragon's Dreaming was.

Emporio: Joylene, I remembered to make the prinout! It's binary! If your Stone Free can form a clear enough picture with its string you can [print my memory].

Like, what

Wasn't that Jail House Lock?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

DID DIEGO REALLY JUST TURN INTO A DINOSAUR

WHAT

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Yinlock posted:

Sometimes you think Araki might someday run out of ideas, then you get "Diego Brando is cool, Dinosaurs are cool so DIO as a Dinosaur..."

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

DID HE REALLY JUST TURN A BEAR CORPSE INTO A DINOSAUR

What the hell is this Stand? :stare:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
sceari monsutaz

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Frightening Monsters

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Dexie posted:

DID DIEGO REALLY JUST TURN INTO A DINOSAUR

WHAT

Did you know that the title "Dracula" means "son of the dragon?"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Wasn't that Jail House Lock?

Yes. I'm saying that Dragon's Dream is tame compared to the rest of the poo poo that goes on in the story. But, as I'm a terrible poster, I keep forgetting key elements in most of my posts. Such as 'I mean, just look at what happens later on in the story'

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Flaccid Lizard

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY3K7yWZbow

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

Yes. I'm saying that Dragon's Dream is tame compared to the rest of the poo poo that goes on in the story. But, as I'm a terrible poster, I keep forgetting key elements in most of my posts. Such as 'I mean, just look at what happens later on in the story'

ah, gotcha.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Stone Ocean never stops.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
If it's worth saying twice, it's worth saying a third time.

Johnny watching as Diego gulps down rocks and then fumbles around the room trying to find a cup of a coffee but he can't cause its not moving as Diego tries to play it all off as normal behavior and that he's totally not turning into a dinosaur is the funniest thing in JoJo.

"Yeah of course I'm eating rocks Johnny you idiot, it helps with my digestion. Now where's that cup? Ah right here *crashes into the counter* Ahaha nope that wasn't it"

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Oct 14, 2016

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Moltrey posted:

If it's worth saying twice, it's worth saying a third time.

Johnny watching as Diego gulps down rocks and then fumbles around the room trying to find a cup of a coffee but he can't cause its not moving as Diego tries to play it all off as normal behavior and that he's totally not turning into a dinosaur is the funniest thing in JoJo.

"Yeah of course I'm eating rocks Johnny you idiot, it helps with my digestion. Now where's that cup? Ah right here *crashes into the counter* Ahaha nope that wasn't it"

The funniest part is when Johnny asks Diego if hes blind and he snatches a fly out of the air with the smuggest face imaginable and THEN he crashes into the counter

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

yeah what makes it is how incredibly smug Diego is about it shortly before eating poo poo

A plebeian such as you couldn't possibly understand my great mind, Johnny Joesta-*HANNA-BARBERA CARTOON SOUND EFFECTS*

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Baby vault was pretty good. About the same level of hype as Spaghetti Punch

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

OK MASTER
LETS KILL DA HOE

BEEEEEE-TCHI

e: there was some recycled animation but overall the episode is extremely good.
it ends with some SUPER CUTE SHINOBU too

cat who loves kira is 1.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Oct 14, 2016

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice

Josuke Higashikata posted:

OK MASTER
LETS KILL DA HOE

BEEEEEE-TCHI

e: there was some recycled animation but overall the episode is extremely good.
it ends with some SUPER CUTE SHINOBU too

cat who loves kira is 1.

Please tell me Echoes Act 3 actually says this out loud in the episode, I was disappointed we didn't get a mid conversation mumble of "rear end fuckin" from it during SHA

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Who knows????????????

Word for word

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

Same.

Also I'm already unreasonably hype for next week and that fukken catte.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Blizz Pizz Love Us posted:

When Pucci was loving up gravity for miles around and dropping satellites out of orbit, SPW Foundation managed to drop a freakin' harpoon right in front of him so Hermès and Jotaro could sticker-snap in and get up in his business.

Though really, they could've saved everybody a lot of heartache had they just dropped the harpoon on the guy instead.

I just reached this point and boy, Star Platinum is just overjoyed to clock Pucci in the head.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I got in an eyes of heaven match... finally

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
finally part of the 20%...

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

no they will not posted:

finally part of the 20%...

20% of the players have played 100% of the online matches. #OccupyEyesOfHeaven

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

Yinlock posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also in based davidpro news, pointed out by someone on tumblr

he's doing his enigma boy "tell" and apparently it's happened a few times and I didn't notice? Nice touch either way.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

actually he's just mondo horny

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I know the lip bite has happened a couple of times but I can't place them specifically.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
every time josuke was scared

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

actually he's just mondo horny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmXczE8qc6U

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

I know the lip bite has happened a couple of times but I can't place them specifically.

When the bank guy was scoping out that ticket

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

when tonio gives him soap

actually no, oops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Well, I finally finished part 6 and no wonder people were so down on that ending. Anasui and Joylene are dating and thinking about getting married, Weather Report gets just left on the side of the road and F.F. doesn't even get any acknowledgment.

It is absolutely incredible how badly Pucci hosed everything up, drat him and his vow to God.