Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Chichevache posted:

Could you say that he's distracted by something and needs to focus on the game more?

Edit
VVVV

I don't think it is physical; he's still making amazing throws. His decision making seems to have regressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Trast posted:

An unrevealed injury perhaps?

being gay isnt a disease

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Leon Einstein posted:

I don't think it is physical; he's still making amazing throws. His decision making seems to have regressed.

He must not be getting enough time in the film room. Something else must be sapping his dedication to football.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Leon Einstein posted:

He's also had a bunch of errant throws. The drops don't help either.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Trast posted:

When the Dolphins fire Gase instead of Tannebaum because Tannebaum is up Ross' rear end I hope Gase goes on to win five super bowls.

The New York connection is gonna ruin us

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
If history is instructive, Tannebaum will get canned in a year and then a new GM comes in who of course doesn't like Gase and wants to bring in his own head coach.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

give Gase full control of the roster IMO

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Hot Diggity! posted:

He's also had a bunch of errant throws. The drops don't help either.

Yeah, 7 drops last week. That'll ding your completion percentage.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hearing Parker is really dogging it also destroys my heart

Nov 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/786535083893071873/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Prices on Brady memorabilia seem to be inflated.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Rodgers is mediocre now because Suh stepped on him in 2014.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Shangri-Law School posted:

Rodgers is mediocre now because Suh stepped on him in 2014.

That's also what happened to Schaub.

Suh kicked his dick and he never worked right again.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Does Suh kick dick in practice? If so maybe we can explain the Dolphins oline woes finally.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Suh is so disruptive in practice that the line never gelled.

Suh's a rich idiot. If he wanted rings he could have played for a couple of years in New England. Get paid, son. Go Get Paid.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

Suh is so disruptive in practice that the line never gelled.

Suh's a rich idiot. If he wanted rings he could have played for a couple of years in New England. Get paid, son. Go Get Paid.

Bill just spreads everything around to decent to good players and relies on coaching so he doesn't have to choose between having a good defensive line and an alive quarterback, for example.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Bill just spreads everything around to decent to good players and relies on coaching so he doesn't have to choose between having a good defensive line and an alive quarterback, for example.

Yeah, but he still does things like rent Revis from the jets for a year or two.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Or Randy Moss

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The only bad thing about the Pats losing Super Bowl XLII was Moss not getting a ring

E: And Seau I supppose

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

If you watched the games this season though Rodgers just hasn't really looked right. He's always been able to make amazingly ridiculous throws from body positions that no other quarterback in the league could do. This year, he's been really off target on most of those types of scramble throws. I almost wonder if this is just him getting older.

He's just shook since his brother won the bachelorette and aired the family dirty laundry on TV.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Its Blue Friday, reminder to all the 12s out there dont forget to sport your wilson and 12th fan jerseys

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Its Blue Friday, reminder to all the 12s out there dont forget to sport your wilson and 12th fan jerseys

Thank you

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

:barf:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Yup exactly.

Oh and he cheats.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
LWB turning on the fan base is an acceptable turn of events

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Spoeank posted:

LWB turning on the fan base is an acceptable turn of events

Just as reliable as Even Year Bullshit

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Oh and he cheats.

2 first round picks for 4 Super Bowls seems to be a pretty good trade.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oral history of the 2006 Bears/Cardinals MNF game, which is an ok read.

Full game on youtube, which I just watched from Hester's return to the end. Joe Theismann compared Matt Leinart to Tom Brady (this actually happened). Also I'd forgotten that Kurt Warner (Kurt Warner!) was benched in favor of Leinart.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yup exactly.

Oh and he cheats.

I remember everyone getting all hysterical about the problems with Tannehill's helmet and later in the broadcast they said "The Dolphins informed us it was a dead battery and everything is fixed now"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Grittybeard posted:

Also I'd forgotten that Kurt Warner (Kurt Warner!) was benched in favor of Leinart.
Warner was fresh off a one year sabbatical following his disastrous stint with the Giants. By the time he signed with Arizona, everyone assumed he would be nothing more than a journeyman backup for the rest of his career, which makes his revival all the more amazing.

E: my mistake, he actually signed with Arizona in 2005 but was benched for Josh McDown for a while :laugh:

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Oct 14, 2016

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/10/14/nfl-lorenzo-alexander-buffalo-bills-league-sacks-leader-talking-football-kalyn-kahler-themmqb

MMQB posted:

KAHLER: Do you have any good stories about either Rex or Rob Ryan?

ALEXANDER: I love the environment that they bring. I’ve never been to a place where coaches have walk-up songs to present in team meetings, like hitters do in major league baseball. The coaches have walk-up songs depending on what the theme of the week is, or what the name of a play is. It’s fun. We put in a play called Boat One. And you know the song, the SNL spoof, I’m On A Boat? Rob walks up to that song to install this play. It’s crazy. What coach does that? I’ve never been around that. They keep it light and fun.

i love my team's bad coaches

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

whypick1 posted:

Just as reliable as Even Year Bullshit

It was so delicious to see the even year bullshit crumble :allears:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
EYBS didn't die.

It just turned inward

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

hifi posted:

being gay isnt a disease

He's with Olivia Munn though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyt5z86ZYAI

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

He knows too many people aren't ready for his outing

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Why did no one tell me about this?

quote:

These are the times that try rookie coaches’ souls, but Ben McAdoo does not waver.

McAdoo was the picture of calm as he showed his Giants a clip from the movie “Step Brothers,” The Post learned, starring Will Ferrell (Brennan) and John C. Reilly (Dale).

From TheMovieSpoiler.com: “As they are walking they come to a road that Dale refuses to go down and wants to take an alternate yet much longer route home because of a bully that hangs out on this road. Brennan makes him go anyway and we find out the bully is only an adolescent boy with his schoolyard friends on a playground. However, the school kids proceed to beat up both Dale and Brennan and make them lick old dog poop that has turned white in the sun.”

Nov 6, 2002

That whole story is just :psyduck:

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/10/13/13279950/ben-mcadoo-motivate-giants-step-brothers-will-ferrell

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO MCADOO!?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Have we found this season's Jim Tomsula?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Eli manning constantly looks he just looked white dog crap, so there are some parallels

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Brannock posted:

Have we found this season's Jim Tomsula?

We'll know for sure when he let's one rip during a press conference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
lol

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/787010587918274560

• Locked thread