Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
the scary door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

STAC Goat posted:

Is today crazier than usual or has my hard week just made this all a little too much for my brain?

"I have never committed sexual assault."
"Dude, that's really impressive."

"I've never committed sexual assault, I just lied and said I did because I wanted to make Billy Bush think I was cool"

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Big

Beautiful

Door

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
How is "grab 'em by the pussy" only a week old? The last debate was less than a week? It feels like forever

My sense of the progression of time has been completely destroyed

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Seriously, is today extra nuts or is my brain just fried?

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
I actually think I'm doing well with women!!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I cannot handle the level of happening today. First Alllred's presser with Apprentice lady, then Bronco Banana's killer snaps, then GILBERTHORPE! and now the YouTube ninja chick and Trump going full Who on his AV equipment

It's only 8 pm where I am and another four hours of this may literally kill me

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

Lemming posted:

How is "grab 'em by the pussy" only a week old? The last debate was less than a week? It feels like forever

the faster trump accelerates towards disaster the more time slows down

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

lomarf

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Yeah, the fact the GYBTP tape is old news is mind blowing. What happened to our attention spans?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Lemming posted:

this election has ruined my temporal awareness. i have to stop and think every morning what day it is

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Woodchip posted:

Yeah, the fact the GYBTP tape is old news is mind blowing. What happened to our attention spans?

It's perfection is how it echoes exactly Trumps behaviour with all of these women. It is a 100% accurate confession of his own crimes.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

George Patton. Today he couldn't make it because he wasn't politically correct. Boom, Bam, Bam

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I can't believe Robert Morrow was right all along.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

"STOP SAYING WE'RE GONNA ATTACK MOSUL IN ALLCHAT JFC"

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

STAC Goat posted:

Is today crazier than usual or has my hard week just made this all a little too much for my brain?

"I have never committed sexual assault."
"Dude, that's really impressive."
To people like him it is legit impressive since they think everyone has the same overpowering urges they do and every minute they don't act on them it's a victory over the self.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I actually saw the "pussy" tape earlier today. I don't think that's dead at all since its basically Exhibit A in all these accusation trials.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

paranoid randroid posted:

it isnt as simple as just being "like trump but not as dumb"

people like trump dont just burst out of rotten logs in the forest, fully formed

its true that a more canny, less baggage-laden trump might be able to win, but that person has to exist first

That's my belief, and I'll admit that it's likely to be naive, but if "Trump but polished" showed the slightest bit of waivering in their convictions (ie what sane people call 'polish') the crazies would tune right out.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Trump is such a loving idiot.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BWV posted:

George Patton. Today he couldn't make it because he wasn't politically correct. Boom, Bam, Bam

lets ignore that patton's career and reputation was severely damaged by the slapping soldier thing

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
The election is on November 8th. In one sense, 25 days away. In another, untold æons.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
"Do you think George Patton if he were running this country -- "

*off to 15 other thoughts*

zakkro
May 29, 2015

When Hillary walked in front of him, Trump says he said "Oh hey Hillary."

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

And is it just me or after a couple of days of women coming out to accuse Trump of assaulting them is anyone else disturbed to realize what Donald Trump's type is?

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
I need days to process every single thing yet every day brings so many things

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

zakkro posted:

hosed up that the only things our military consists of now is two people, a Tonka truck, and a dog that knows how to count by tapping its paw on the ground.

Way too depleted if you ask me.

poo poo, dude, that's the nicest thing I've ever heard anyone say about the Marines.

They can't count, but it was nice that you said it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

And is it just me or after a couple of days of women coming out to accuse Trump of assaulting them is anyone else disturbed to realize what Donald Trump's type is?

Germanic blonde

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/787082722162401281

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

STAC Goat posted:

im much more disturbed by the ppl who continue to support him in light of said recent news

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

euphronius posted:

Germanic blonde

My favorite crayon

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

STAC Goat posted:

"Ivanka Trump stunt double"

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

paranoid randroid posted:

it isnt as simple as just being "like trump but not as dumb"

people like trump dont just burst out of rotten logs in the forest, fully formed

its true that a more canny, less baggage-laden trump might be able to win, but that person has to exist first

its worth noting that the wannabe trumps gearing up for 2020 are a bunch of total cucks

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
what the gently caress, forever

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
"obama thinks our biggest threat is global warming, i happen to think its nuclear warming"

StateOwned
Dec 30, 2005

this lane closed

Lemming posted:

Trumps paradox: time between scandals and gaffes decreases towards zero as we get closer to Election Day, therefore we can never reach Election Day because that would mean an infinite amount of scandals occurring simultaneously, which is clearly impossible.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Okay I need to do a beer run if I keep following this thread.

I won't be surprised if Trump drops his pants and denies the Holocaust by the time I get back.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Reminder that It Can't Happen Here, Sinclair Lewis's 1935 novel, features a loudmouth ignoramus Presidential candidate (who is also a big womanizer) who appeals to the electorate's worst elements and plunges the US into fascism.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

what the gently caress, forever

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

oop- 'nuclear warming'

i think trump thinks that's some sort of rhetorical masterstroke

e; also reporting on the election is equal to rigging the election in trumpworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Trump is at his most incoherent

• Locked thread