Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Go-Gurt For Dinner
Jul 8, 2013
Jamoke, I love you and want to have your babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

dablakh0l posted:

Am I the only one who saw this when this picture showed up?

You mean on page 3?

ShufflerZero
Mar 21, 2009

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Whoa man, too soon.

But great job

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Saeka posted:

The Nightmares Fear Factory sends its regards.
(made this last year)

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Jamoke posted:

I too am wondering why nobody seemed to take notice of this guy's picture.

He's not afraid of anything. It's written on his underwear

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

canyoneer posted:

How do you remember things if not through underwear notes???

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

canyoneer posted:

It's the buildup to an exciting round of Man Vs. Car

robario
Dec 19, 2013

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Hot
:drat:

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
Anyone remember these?

[pops in VCR...]

"Hi everybody out there in sports fan land, "Big Bad Bob" Uecker here bringing you the best from around the horn of pro baseball's finest
bloopers, bleepers and bean bag blow outs! Now without further delay let's get right to the sack splitting, teeth gritting, ball-on-ball action!"

"Brought to you by Miller Lite!"

Leading off tonight's festivities at #10 is big slugger Bernie Ugbayani who said "auf wiedersehen" to his meat berries
after this most misfortunate mishap during warmup batting practice... before the game even began.

Talk about being off to an inauspicious start!

Swinging second at #9 is a player made famous for breaking one of the many "who cares" color barriers in
baseball as its first ever player from Kyrzbekistan, Ahneed Ahbeer. Things went south for the promising rookie
when a wild pitch declared jihad on his weapons of mass destruction.

*places hand over mic* (Looks like he should change his name to Ahneed Ahmedic following that frozen rope to the figs.)
That was just "fal-awful!"

Third in our starting lineup at #8 is legendary hall-of-famer Hal Wifken Jr., most memorable for his
outstanding record of over 9,000 consecutive games played without ever recording a single, solitary hit.

Once known around the clubhouse as "Iron rear end," I'll bet he was wishing a different part of his anatomy
was made of metal that day. Yeesh!

Lucky #7 is first baseman Milky Candelabra who lost his concentration while checking out the sweater puppets on
a hot blonde in the stands and subsequently lost his juevos too! Say "adios," compadre. Hope it was worth it, pal.

*places hand over mic* (Did ya see the size of the funbags on that freakin' blonde? Totally loving worth it.)

The #6 spot brings us the dazzling DH "Downtown" Julius Brown whose bunting prowess was unmatched in all of baseball.
"The Sultan of Sacrifice," "The Lay Down Kid," nothing got past this wall of wood when he squared around.
Except for, that is, this one time where he slightly misjudged it.

Juuuuust a bit outside.

Next up is one of my personal favorite "You-know-that's-gotta-sting-like-8-bitches-in-a-bitch-boat" moments: #5 courtesy of
outfielder Carl Vanderhump. You may remember his personal story of tragedy because the pitch got so far lodged doctors actually
had to remove the ball surgically..... via his rectum no less.

Rectum? drat near killed 'em!

Hitting clean-up, the #4 slot belongs to Tampa Bay's Kevin Jerkwater who became and instant replay sensation the night he bounced one
off the plate right up into his own coin purse, then proceding to writhe in the batter's box like a fetus opening a difficult jar of mayo.
With embarrassing posture like that it's no wonder he was granted the nickname "Jumbo Shrimp" Jerkwater by his own teammates.

I'm told by my interns he resembles something on the dot coms called a "tub girl." I'll be sure to check out that email link they sent me later.

Making the cut at #3, coming to us all the way overseas from the moonspeak leagues is head ump Gus "Whitey" Harris who deserves to be in this
top ten of testicular torsion for sure, having earned it while calling a skirmish between the Kyoto Tentacles and the Osaka Gokus when
an errant foul tip kamikazed him right in the aircraft carrier. I think it's safe to assume many seamen were lost that day.

Domo arigato, Mr. Sings Soprano.

Befitting at #2 is the Bronx Bombers' own "Mr. November" who nearly became Ms. November after an unfortunate meeting of horsehide and huckleberries.
That crushed pill box put him on the DL for the next 2 weeks. Needless to say The Captain was not happy.

*places hand over mic* (You seen this a-hole's wife? I wouldn't want my equipment to be broken for even 5 minutes
if I had quality poon like that waiting for me back at the ranch. [Muffled horse whinny] Giddyup!)

Finally, rounding out the field at the #1 spot is notorious pitching coach Mark Jenkins who was left bereft of his nads and his life when the Reds'
pine riding catcher Ramón Cabrera was caught off guard by a caterpillar crawling across his cleat. The fatal fastball was clocked at 109 and left no traces
of testicles in the wake of the mighty shockwave that was said to have been audible from a considerable distance.

Memorial services were held outside of a Benihanna's in Cincinatti *places hand over mic* (holy poo poo they still have those?) Jenkins is survived by two ex-wives who hate his guts.
As he was known around the organization as somewhat of a fat loving loser who couldn't coach his way out of a moistened paper sack, he will not be missed.

Jamoke fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Oct 17, 2016

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Jesus christ, Jamoke... Wow.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Declaring Jamoke the new Forum's prom queen :boom:

ShufflerZero
Mar 21, 2009

From page 8

From page 16 (just above)

Whose turn is it to do one for page 24?

ShufflerZero fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Oct 15, 2016

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

ShufflerZero
Mar 21, 2009

Phatty2x4
Dec 11, 2002
Masseous Gaseous Produceous

Jamoke posted:

Let's hear it for this year's Arnold Classic competitors. Truly... unique... physical specimens.

Hail to the king, baby.

You magnificent bastard.

I say this year after year.

GBS always delivers the pure genius for threads like this

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
What is up with the first and last photos. Are those even real people.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The redhead's hand and mouth could make for some interesting 'shops.

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
Ayyyyyyy now we're talkin' good times, eh.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
OH CHRIST

ShufflerZero
Mar 21, 2009

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

ShufflerZero
Mar 21, 2009

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

quote:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

My god.

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

David Cronenberg's Metamorphosis :eyepop:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

:vince:

Saeka
Jul 2, 2007

I'm a man that loves the simple things. Sunhats. Boba. Dresses.

requesting thread be renamed Jamoke's Fear Factory 2016

also in canada, there is a man that is completely unaware that he's a photoshop legend

Saeka fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Oct 17, 2016

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

:vince:

There are no words.

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

Jesus Christ.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hahaha the same joke, just twenty times

these are great

what are tehy looking at that scares them so much

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Madcosby posted:

hahaha the same joke, just twenty times

these are great

what are tehy looking at that scares them so much

Man, early-onset Alzheimers is a scary thing :(

Sending my thoughts and prayers madcosby

Ktb
Feb 24, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something