Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
So, norjalaiset again doping their hiihtäjät?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cascade Failure
Jan 8, 2010

throw to first drat IT posted:

So, norjalaiset again doping their hiihtäjät?

lol if someone didn't see it coming, it was only a matter of time till they'd get caught.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Rexroom posted:

That article pretty much confirms what I've observed. With the "death of God", the world has merely turned heretic.

This is good, because the main problem with religion is letting old men and older texts tell you what to do. If you decide for yourself and then say an angel gave you a high five for your good decision, whatever praise the angel all you want dude.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oldsmobile posted:

Mods: plz permaban Ligur, rename thread "Thread about Ligur's feelings" and then gas tia.

tia did nothing wrong!

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

SnowblindFatal posted:

http://www.hs.fi/paivanlehti/13102016/a1476242819951

Jesus gently caress we're lost as a species. At least the comments give some hope.

You're being an internet atheist. The angel poo poo is stupid but mostly harmless, and most of them will grow out of it once the life crisis they're going through passes. People have worse hobbies.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Herman Merman posted:

You're being an internet atheist. The angel poo poo is stupid but mostly harmless, and most of them will grow out of it once the life crisis they're going through passes. People have worse hobbies.

Look, everyone knows angels are a gateway belief. Once you open the floodgates, what's next - cats believing in dogs?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Ainaki täällä enkelit diilaa huumeita, että oisin kyllä huolissani jos ystävän tai sukulaisen kotiin ilmestyy enkeliaiheista kuvastoa tai kirjoja.

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Unsurprisingly it is all over the news here, Johaug had her conference at the stadion few block from where I live afaik. None of my coworkers are talking about it though.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Herman Merman posted:

People attributing psychological bugs to supernatural is hampering our species. Free will is an illusion and acknowledging that would dramatically improve our capability of dealing with intra- and interpersonal relationships as well as politics.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
The government has reversed their plan in cutting funding from higher education and are now planning to give hundred millions of euros more funding.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Rexroom posted:

The government has reversed their plan in cutting funding from higher education and are now planning to give hundred millions of euros more funding.

So, about those layoffs.

It's also probably really easy to reverse the course of departmental budget cuts and teaching plans that were made with assumption that there's less money and people.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
It's a great excuse for the universities. Cut the fat, hire new people, blame the govt.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Rexroom posted:

Actually they're still cutting, they're just selling some government assets to buy a band-aid to place on the gushing head wound. All the layoffs are still happening because the funding that was cut was regular funding, this is just a one-time capital injection they're doing to save face. The media calling it an about-face means it's working.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Herman Merman posted:

It's a great excuse for the universities. Cut the fat, hire new people, blame the govt.

Exactly.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/a1476932520307

quote:

Hallitus ilmoitti elokuun lopussa, että työttömiä haastatellaan kolmen kuukauden välein
[...]
Nyt aikeesta on luovuttu, koska virkamiesten töitä kuten työttömien haastatteluja ei voi ulkoistaa tai ainakin se olisi hyvin monimutkaista. Sen sijaan hallitus aikoo palkata työvoimatoimistoihin pari sataa työntekijää lisää.

Ok?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Paremmin se meni kuin ulkoistaminen sitten.

Se aivokenraali joka mietti ulkoistamista ansaitsee kyllä pesaria polveen siltikin.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Samaan aikaan muualla hallituksessa

quote:

Paula Risikko: "Meillä ei todellakaan ole vielä hallinnassa tämä maahanmuuttotilanne"

Suomen ei ole mahdollista nostaa tällä hetkellä pakolaiskiintiötään, sanoo sisäministeri Paula Risikko (kok).

[...]

Vihreiden eduskuntaryhmän puheenjohtaja Krista Mikkonen kysyi, miksi Suomi ei korota pakolaiskiintiötään, vaikka sota Syyriassa on pahentunut ja Aleppon tilanne on katastrofaalinen.

- Ennusteet näyttävät siltä, että tilanne on jo aika lailla hallinnassa ottaen huomioon nämä maailmanlaajuiset kriisit, Mikkonen sanoi.

Risikko vastasi, että Suomi kantaa vastuunsa, mutta ei halua olla houkuttelevampi kuin mikään muukaan maa. Hänen mukaansa kiintiötä voidaan arvioida uusilla silmillä, kun maahanmuuttotilanne rauhoittuu.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

The interviews are still on and being penalized for not working whatever hours it is each period has been extended to everyone, not just those on ansiosidonnainen. It's gonna be an amazing poo poo show since there is no way they can interview everyone on schedule with TE-staff, that was one of the reasons for it being handed off to private companies in the first place.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9242424

quote:

Sipilän hallituksen tavaramerkki on ollut omien päätösten peruminen.

Ei enää vatulointia :downs:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
#unelma-toimittajien ei pitäisi uskoa ihan kaikkea mikä kuulostaa kivalta: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001935184.html

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
What's the deal with loldiers of odin going around scaring kids with knives?

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Hogge Wild posted:

#unelma-toimittajien ei pitäisi uskoa ihan kaikkea mikä kuulostaa kivalta: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001935184.html

Ohhoh aika rasistista tekstiä. Kuinka kehtaat

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

hillo posted:

Ohhoh aika rasistista tekstiä. Kuinka kehtaat

On se kyllä laimentamatonta ligurismia, olet ehdottoman oikeassa.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
En jaksanut seurata uutisia vähään aikaan kun ei kiinnostanut kuinka niukasti joku saara on pukeutunut eikä kuinka jorma pilasi elämänsä kun ei ottanut vakuutusta. Mutta kuinka helvetissä hesari yhtäkkiä rupee pistään tämmösiä uutisia, vastahan niiden mielestä turvikset on parasta mitä suomelle on tapahtunut?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

hillo posted:

En jaksanut seurata uutisia vähään aikaan kun ei kiinnostanut kuinka niukasti joku saara on pukeutunut eikä kuinka jorma pilasi elämänsä kun ei ottanut vakuutusta. Mutta kuinka helvetissä hesari yhtäkkiä rupee pistään tämmösiä uutisia, vastahan niiden mielestä turvikset on parasta mitä suomelle on tapahtunut?

Se että toimittajat uutisoivat 'tämmöisiä' vahvistaa mielipiteesi että toimittajat on suvakkihuoria. Ymmärrän.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nenonen posted:

On se kyllä laimentamatonta ligurismia, olet ehdottoman oikeassa.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

I felt like I got got hosed hosed.

But holy poo poo my my balls are doing some magical twisty poo poo and I want to gently caress this gay earth

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

hillo posted:

Hate to break it to you buddy but this guy isn't an asylum seeker. He's just a regular old immigrant who moved to FInland (in 1988) and actually has spent the majority of his life in Helsinki . He is in fact a shithead Finnish citizen who has lived here longer then most of us, gainfully employed, who exploits asylum seekers alongside Finns.

Goddamn why don't you people read anything else then the headline and the picture of the brown person

Hogge Wild posted:

Same goes for you. Haha, those stupid #unelma morons who believed someone got bombed in Aleppo! What a wild idea!

I'd believe Ligur if he said he got bombed in here

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Oct 22, 2016

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

DarkCrawler posted:

Hate to break it to you buddy but this guy isn't an asylum seeker. He's just a regular old immigrant who moved to FInland (in 1988) and actually has spent the majority of his life in Helsinki . He is in fact a shithead Finnish citizen who has lived here longer then most of us, gainfully employed, who exploits asylum seekers alongside Finns.

Goddamn why don't you people read anything else then the headline and the picture of the brown person

Same goes for you. Haha, those stupid #unelma morons who believed someone got bombed in Aleppo! What a wild idea!

I'd believe Ligur if he said he got bombed in here

reading is for the weaklings, duh. Amazing how they found one person abusing the system I bet no one else does that

I want my ligur :(

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

DarkCrawler posted:

Sure I'll come work at ur pizza place for no money as long as you give me visa oh you can't give me visa I better gently caress off and make another pizza place

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

hillo posted:

Sure I'll come work at ur pizza place for no money as long as you give me visa oh you can't give me visa I better gently caress off and make another pizza place

I'm trying to be a funny but there's 10 or so "barbers" so gently caress off holy poo poo.

Can't wait for soini to build a wall and make swedes pay for it

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

hillo posted:

I'm trying to be a funny but there's 10 or so "barbers" so gently caress off holy poo poo.

Can't wait for soini to build a wall and make swedes pay for it

Well, the northern border is kind of short and a couple of extra passport checking booths at each ferry terminal does not sound too costly, so I think it would be doable if you rattle your guns at us a bit.

I think the biggest hurdle is to make Soini actually transform words into action.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
onkos antti rinne pyytänyt jo anteeksi muilta puolueilta sitä että demareissa oli tämänkaltaisia ääriaineksia?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

onkos antti rinne pyytänyt jo anteeksi muilta puolueilta sitä että demareissa oli tämänkaltaisia ääriaineksia?

I keep forgetting Rinne is in SDP because he looks Kepu as gently caress.

e: A simple GIS of 'antti rinne' will prove my point.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Oct 22, 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

I keep forgetting Rinne is in SDP because he looks Kepu as gently caress.

e: A simple GIS of 'antti rinne' will prove my point.

voisi se olla persuissakin

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

voisi se olla persuissakin

All Elementaries look Kepu as gently caress with the occasional Pirate outlier (Halla-Aho for instance). I mean look at Lindström and Soini for god's sake.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

All Elementaries look Kepu as gently caress with the occasional Pirate outlier (Halla-Aho for instance). I mean look at Lindström and Soini for god's sake.

hauskin tapaus on kyllä se raiskaaja joka näyttää ihan raiskaajalta

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

hauskin tapaus on kyllä se raiskaaja joka näyttää ihan raiskaajalta

Yeah like I said, Kepu as gently caress.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Hogge Wild posted:

I don't think fraud really classifies as extremism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Ompa se kiva, että tämä on nyt uusi normaali myös Suomessa eikä pelkästään tuolla naapurissa.

Jerry viitsitikö taas kertoa kuinka nämä jutut ovat persujen ja muiden rasistihitlervalheita, joiden tarkoitus on vain ilkeyttään mustalaamata tai lietsoa pelkoa ja vihaa muukalaisia kohtaan? Vai miten se meni?

RASMUS -network tarvii sinua taas!

Muutenkin, kuten olen ennenkin sanonut, on koko ajan hankalampi ymmärtää ihmisiä jotka vouhaavat en tiedä vaikka SVL:lstä ja persujen salaisista äärioikeistyhteiksistä (hello Herman!) sekä mielenilmaisevat jotain geneeristä rasismia ja pahaa vastaan (elil: persut, ja yleisesti varmaan kantasuomalaiset tai jotain...) mutta samalla eivät näekään mitään outoa tai anna ilmeenkään värähtää kun turvapaikanhakijat tekevät juuri sitä mistä ne "rasistit" varoittivat, jos Paleface ja Arhis notkuvat musavideolla uskonollisen maahanmuuttajahihhulin kanssa joka puukottelee suomalaisia, tai sen lelusalakuljettajan islamisti-kytköksissä, tai jos Lipponen löytyy insestiraiskaajamaahanmuuttajan kanssa briljeeraamassa ja niin poispäin...

Tuo kaksinaismoralismi on vaan niin jäätävää :D