Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mogomra posted:

Dinosaurs?

There are no dinosaurs in fossil fuels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

PCOS Bill posted:

If you put a sweater on, you don't need to turn the furnace as high, the furnace runs on fossil fuels, who controls the fossil fuels? That's right.

They're behind it.

But our lovable pervert works for big coal!

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Memento posted:

There are no dinosaurs in fossil fuels.

What thread am I in again?

Oh, right. The debunk that meme thread.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The most interesting thing about the ken bone ama is that he's 34

lmao that guy is hosed i mean poo poo man ahahahaha gonna die when he 50 from hard arteries and having NO game

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Mogomra posted:

Dinosaurs?

Jimmy Carter. Big Sweater is behind this

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
ShitpostBot5000 just put this out. I refuse to believe a bot made this:

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
Surely, a human would have posted

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Ensign Expendable posted:

Surely, a human would have posted

proving that robots are funier than humans. i welcome the cold sexy embrace of skynet!

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i very nearly complimented a poster for making reference to an old catchphrase on something awful ("you know who else [did a thing]", but then i realized it was pcos bill, so i decided against it.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

My wife has never seen any Wallace and Gromit and I probably haven't seen them since the 90's. I better get cracking, thanks meme thread.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
PYF Macros & Memes Part IV: perfect wensleydale submarine

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

PYF Macros & Memes Part IV: perfect wensleydale submarine

Conflating The Wrong Trousers and A Close Shave?

BOOOOO!

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
PYF Macros & Memes Part VI: Bones Out For Beautiful Human Submarines.

Also thread title should actually be VI I fudged up the numerals when I made the thread, IV already exists.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I assure you no one noticed

Rama of Ra
Sep 7, 2005
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~
The truth is out

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Rama of Ra
Sep 7, 2005
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~
I thought we were just in the netzach sphere of memes but we're actually all up in tiphareth. Now I get all the savior iconology VI's a VI's Harambe et al.

It's beautiful.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Conjunctivitis.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

walgreenslatino posted:

Anyway, let's raise this dweeb to stardom and then destroy his life in the course of a week though. Isn't that the greatest meme of all

I can't prove this, but I do hope that life goes on after the internet.

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

Rama of Ra posted:

I thought we were just in the netzach sphere of memes but we're actually all up in tiphareth. Now I get all the savior iconology VI's a VI's Harambe et al.

It's beautiful.

Same

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Zzulu posted:

What was creepy about any of that

I also saw jennifer lawrences naughty bits

You knew she didn't want people to look at the pictures and they'd been distributed without her consent, and yet you decided to look at them anyway. Do you also think it's fine to look through people's bathroom windows as long as they don't know you're there?

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

mind the walrus posted:

I didn't even loving look at the numbers and pictures and just tried to figure out how it was loss.jpg

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

waffles beyond waffles posted:

But our lovable pervert works for big coal!

That's why they want to discredit his sweaters, follow the money

Tiggum posted:

You knew she didn't want people to look at the pictures and they'd been distributed without her consent, and yet you decided to look at them anyway. Do you also think it's fine to look through people's bathroom windows as long as they don't know you're there?

That's not a good analogy. And none of the photos were taken in the bathroom.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Tiggum posted:

well yeah

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PCOS Bill posted:

That's not a good analogy. And none of the photos were taken in the bathroom.

Also bathroom windows are traditionally up high and very small; it would be impossible to get a good view through your average bathroom window.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

QUACKTASTIC posted:

Also bathroom windows are traditionally up high and very small; it would be impossible to get a good view through your average bathroom window.

My best friend as a kid/teen had a downstairs bathroom that was converted from a small bedroom, so it had a regular full-size window right next to the toilet, like above where your knee would be. His sister was kind of trashy so every time I was over there in the back yard hanging out and she had to go in and use it she'd just open the window and keep carrying on like nothing was out of the ordinary.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

PCOS Bill posted:

That's not a good analogy.

It's not even an analogy, it's the exact same thing. Someone doesn't want you to see them naked, and you know that, but you contrive to see them naked anyway without their knowledge. It makes no difference whether you're looking at a photo you're not supposed to have or through a window you shouldn't be at.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i certainly could get behind the idea of whammy memes. how soon can you have a budget proposal together that we can present to the board?

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i certainly could get behind the idea of whammy memes. how soon can you have a budget proposal together that we can present to the board?

No. No. No. Stop.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Guys there is a different thread for discussing the morality of Ken Bones boners. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3794188&pagenumber=1 Thank you.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Stop repeatedly derailing the thread to sanctimoniously pretend you never saw any of the pictures. No one cares. Post a meme

Speaking of rails

walgreenslatino has a new favorite as of 16:12 on Oct 15, 2016

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fullroundaction posted:

No. No. No. Stop.

stop... at a whammy. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyjLNt3EMTE

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tiggum posted:

It's not even an analogy, it's the exact same thing. Someone doesn't want you to see them naked, and you know that, but you contrive to see them naked anyway without their knowledge. It makes no difference whether you're looking at a photo you're not supposed to have or through a window you shouldn't be at.

If someone stands, naked, in front of an open window that you can see through from somewhere you're allowed to be, you've done nothing wrong to look.

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
Hey officer, I swear I'm allowed in this here tree. It's a free world man you can't stop me from being here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

quote:

Hey officer, I swear I'm allowed in this here tree. It's a free world man you can't stop me from being here!

• Locked thread