Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

Isn't Trumps meth head base going to be turned off by the drug talk?

Trump's base doesn't get turned off by anything he says. At this point I'm not convinced that his number will drop that much even if a n word video exists.

e: uh, balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's opioids that are killing white men. Meth makes them leaner, stronger, more ready for action.

Through the widespread use of Panzershockolade the White Race can conquer sleep!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/forest_fr1ends/status/785899369874780160

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte
He said some sane things about drug policy.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

are Donald's cries of "THE ELECTION IS RIGGED!!!" his own special way of conceding he ain't gonna win this one?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TwinsensRevenge posted:

are Donald's cries of "THE ELECTION IS RIGGED!!!" his own special way of conceding he ain't gonna win this one?

yeah it's a blame game saying external factors are to blame for his defeat, not his massive list of personality and intellectual defects

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

the most common spec i hear is amphetamines

oh definitely, and prob adderall tho cause he's a fuckbois like that

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

he was talking about an international conspiracy to destroy him and america yesterday. including the bankers part and perfidious mexicans

It was somewhat reassuring that he managed to resist Bannon's siren song and blame the (((Mexicans))) rather than the (((sheriffs))) for the secret conspiracy against him.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

THREAD NOTE: If you are in the NYC area and want to see CHVRCHES there are tickets for tonight's Radio City show going for less than twenty bucks

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Mariana Horchata posted:

Adderall is amphetamine salt! :greenangel:

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

sullat posted:

It was somewhat reassuring that he managed to resist Bannon's siren song and blame the (((Mexicans))) rather than the (((sheriffs))) for the secret conspiracy against him.

we've still got a few weeks

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mariana Horchata posted:

"Barron doesn't need ALL of his pills."

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Agronox posted:

THREAD NOTE: If you are in the NYC area and want to see CHVRCHES there are tickets for tonight's Radio City show going for less than twenty bucks

i hate not being nyc now

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

TwinsensRevenge posted:

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/...eal-next/212187

quote:

In a video posted on July 30 and headlined, “An Emergency Message to Donald Trump,” Alex Jones said Clinton is “going to try to steal the general election” and urged Trump to “seriously think about making the issue of Hillary’s election fraud in the primaries one of the central issues to defeating her in November.”

I still don't understand how the media/everyone has let him get away with being tight with the workd's premier Sandy Hiok truther, but there you go

turnip kid fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Oct 15, 2016

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mariana Horchata posted:

the sniffing is his sinuses draining

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
otoh trump lives in nyc and i dont hate not being in nyc now

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It took until now for me to realize that chvrches isn't the band that did that "take me to church" song

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

TwinsensRevenge posted:

yes, even if he doesn't 100% realize it yet

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

i hate not being nyc now

i had plans for tonight but if i can score a cheap ticket and my travel plans work out i will see them at terminal 5 tomorrow

i've only seem them in an arena-type setting so i'm curious what they're like in a moderately more intimate venue

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Agronox posted:

i'm actually really busy today :sweatdrop:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Reclaimer posted:

Adderall is amphetamine salt! :greenangel:

yeah but levoamphetamine is garbage imo

vyvanse uber alles

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
What are the vegas odds on trump winning?

Could I put $5 on him winning and if it comes true legitimately say Trump came through on his promise to make us rich?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i think we have another one

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/787340510507700225

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

'Ninth'

Trump must be a decent person, he must be!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Leviathan posted:

Trump: 'I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate'

Using the Trump Projection Theory, I can surmise that Trump has been doing blow before the debates.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Every single story has these nitwits all replying the same way. It's gonna be a long time till they calm down again.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

it keeps happening

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

TBeats posted:

Could I put $5 on him winning and if it comes true legitimately say Trump came through on his promise to make us rich?

given that forecasters are still giving him a 5-15% chance of winning, seems unlikely you could get better odds than say 10-1

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The odds are going to be based on the money coming in not the polls.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Campaign tune for today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qjl4lysi_s

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Agronox posted:

i had plans for tonight but if i can score a cheap ticket and my travel plans work out i will see them at terminal 5 tomorrow

i've only seem them in an arena-type setting so i'm curious what they're like in a moderately more intimate venue

if they're in a smaller venue then you're gonna have an amazing time, Lauren will probably address the audience in a fun way too

if you're brave enough, request Up in Arms

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

TBeats posted:

I don't believe Las Vegas can legally field election bets.

Ladbrokes in the UK has Trump as an 11/2 bet, so £5 would win you £27.50.

If you were okay with an actual exchange and not a bet, you'd go to Predictit, where a winning Trump would pay $1.00 total for every $0.19 invested, minus fees and other bullshit.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
CHABERCHES

*click*

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Well one of the Pros of Trump winning would be Company taxes on U.S soil go down.

Lower taxes would enable Blizzard to bring new staff members into their teams enabling Blizzard to shoot out more games and in-game content.

Really Trump overall would be good for the U.S in terms of making more jobs and bettering our Ecomeny could even bring the vaule of the dollar up.

Think about it you are the sole person who provides for your faimly, your biggest worry is will you still have a job in 20-40 years. The reason companys move over sea is due to it is cheaper tax wise which of course makes thousands of people who worked for them without a job. so you got thousands of people without a job after a company moves over seas, how many companys do you expect will have openings?

Another bit of truth is well look at it like this if the company or place of work you are currently at decides to cut back on spending due to they want to increase profit they will lay off and or fire people, lower company taxes do mean more people will keep a job rather then lose a job.

Edit: Only people not willing to admit to the truth will downvote since people don't want to hear the truth. Be closed minded and ignorant and ignore the issue at hand but at some point the issue will become even bigger and when that happens it will be to late.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Did Trump really ask for a pre-debate drug test? LMFAO

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Lastgirl posted:

i hate not being nyc now

Same

StateOwned
Dec 30, 2005

this lane closed
Why do people think clinton or whoever is waiting to drop oppo? Hillary's big wins have been the Khans and Machado, which were more traps that Trump walked into than oppo. The pussy tape and the howard stern stuff were found independently

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i think they might live stream the show, i wovld def chk into that...i kno they did that for the coachella show earlier this year and it was awwwesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awQ6QTc9M4w

get it get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TwinsensRevenge posted:

it's also tacit admission that he's trying or tried at one point to rig the election, because Donald Trump does everything he accuses Hillary of

• Locked thread