Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Tannehill for Pryor and Joe Thomas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

a new study bible! posted:

You'd be able to hear the laughter from Cleveland in Miami, without a phone.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Oof so Shields, Randall, and Rollins all may not be able to play tomorrow. Shields is out still either the concussion and Randall and Rollins both have broken dicks.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

dolphins fans on twitter are constantly asking if cutler is a possibility, as in, "can we please bring cutler in to fix our QB issues?"

lol

Imagine the quit Cutler would show behind that oline

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
What kind of sad fanbase WANTS Cutler?

That's some factory of sadness kind of masochism.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Cutler is the greener grass

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Cutler deserves to be a redskin.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Bears fans wanted Cutler. Shortest honeymoon in history.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ketchup vs catsup posted:

You'd be able to hear the laughter from Cleveland in Miami, without a phone.

And thats why the browns stay at the bottom, they don't see a good trade when it's in front of them.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Hot Diggity! posted:

Oof so Shields, Randall, and Rollins all may not be able to play tomorrow. Shields is out still either the concussion and Randall and Rollins both have broken dicks.

At least Gunter is looking like one of Ted's better UDFA signings.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

How would PFF grade this though? Their evaluation is the only one that matters.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Bears fans wanted Cutler. Shortest honeymoon in history.
Well, compared to what they endured BEFORE Jay Cutler, Jay Cutler seems pretty cool and good.
And while Jay Cutler might be cool, he isn't good.

I'm just so happy the Bills have Tyrod. He's above-average, but having a quarterback who doesn't routinely create turnovers or look like they don't belong on a football field is really refreshing.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Ches Neckbeard posted:

How would PFF grade this though? Their evaluation is the only one that matters.

I think you mean how would a random homeless man grade it.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Uhhhhhh no.

We are happy with Kirk even tough he kinda sucks. But thank you.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Add him to the browns hydra

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Miami has no idea how to use wide receivers or left tackles. See; Brandon Albert, Jake Long, Mike Wallace, Devante Parker, etc et al

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Parker is most definitely dogging it

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/cowboys-corner-blog/article108407917.html

quote:

DeMarco Murray’s return to the Dallas Cowboys during the off-season was close. How close?

“It was like 95 percent sure I was going to come back there,” Murray said in a phone interview. “I have a lot of respect for those guys — the Jones family, Will [McClay], coach [Jason] Garrett obviously and [Tony] Romo and Wit [Jason Witten], all those guys. I still consider them a great franchise, and they’re great friends of mine.

“I was very close to going back there. There were some things that fell through and just didn’t happen. I think everything happens for a reason. I’m here, and I’m supposed to be here. They’ve got a pretty good young back over there as well.”

The Cowboys discussed a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles to bring Murray back to town. A source within the team agrees with Murray that a reunion was “close,” but the Eagles preferred to trade Murray to a nondivision foe.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm glad Murray was traded here

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Pryor gonna throw the ball

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

GaussianCopula posted:

What kind of sad fanbase WANTS Cutler?

That's some factory of sadness kind of masochism.

My team has Brock Osweiler so...

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FizFashizzle posted:

Brees for tannehill straight up

Who says no?

Yo

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

after going 1-15, miami drafts an awesome qb prospect. he'll get sacked a record number of times in his first game and die shortly thereafter. miami will also allow 400+ rushing yards.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Why must you be so cruel

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

that's the question new head coach terry "hulk" hogan will ask for all 5 years of his tenure

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/CLoprestiWFAN/status/787450843603824640

:smith:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
drat that sucks. I was actually watching the game where he broke his neck, it's amazing he was able to recover as much as he did.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Penisaurus Sex posted:

I worked as a bartender at a country club for 2 years a while back and one of my regulars was this older guy who owned a bunch of horses in Kentucky. We ended up being pretty good friends, and I was down in Kentucky and met up with him to watch one of his horses race and hang out afterwards.

We went to a restaurant in Louisville and somehow ended up with Mark Sanchez at our table. He was dressed ridiculously and had a cane full of Pappy Van Winkle 12 with him. He stayed at our table for about an hour and we talked, mostly about his dumb fantasy football team.

Sanchez is fun to hang out with and really self aware about how bad he is at football.

That's my dumb football story related to noted bad quarterback Mark Sanchez.

Wtf is "a cane full of pappy van winkle 12"??

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
http://www.fashionablecanes.com/flask-canes.html + http://oldripvanwinkle.com/products/van-winkle-special-reserve/

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Finger Prince posted:

Wtf is "a cane full of pappy van winkle 12"??

It's exactly what you think it is

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Thanks, I think... Now I'm picturing mark sanchez sipping from the end of his cane and responding "pappy van winkle 12!" when asked what he was drinking.
Which is weirder than when I didn't know what those things were.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Mark Sanchez knowing how bad he is at football makes me realize he probably thinks Butt Fumble is hilarious too

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Go Bengals. Go (ugh) Fins.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Spoeank posted:

Mark Sanchez knowing how bad he is at football makes me realize he probably thinks Butt Fumble is hilarious too

Someone should get him an account

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...
So I was watching the Saskatchewan/Toronto CFL game today and Joe McKnight was starting at RB for the Riders.

Another top Trojan prospect booming in the pros.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Finger Prince posted:

Thanks, I think... Now I'm picturing mark sanchez sipping from the end of his cane and responding "pappy van winkle 12!" when asked what he was drinking.

Evil Knievel had a diamond encrusted cane filled with wild turkey that he carried around for like the last 30 years of his life.

Of course he'd broken every bone in his body like 3 times each so probably actually used the cane, I don't know why Sanchez would need one of those over a flask.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

And now Mark Sanchez is a favorite of mine.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Finger Prince posted:

The stranger thing is he kept offering us drinks out of his cane. I don't even know why he was sneaking liquor into a restaurant like a 17 year old in the first place.

I didn't do the needful and ask him about the act but I doubt butt fumble bothers him all that much.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Penisaurus Sex posted:

The stranger thing is he kept offering us drinks out of his cane. I don't even know why he was sneaking liquor into a restaurant like a 17 year old in the first place.

Huh, I just stumbled across this article. Sounds like you should have taken him up on the offer.

e: Oh if you were a country club bartender maybe you already knew this. I had no clue.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Oct 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Aw man.

• Locked thread