Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Draynar
Apr 22, 2008

it's just for a specific dark knight skill apparently not everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gizmo Chicken
Feb 17, 2011

Yep.

Tae posted:

Auto-attacks going back to how it was before this patch. drat.

Pretty sure that was just talking about Unleash cancelling auto-attacks for PVE content.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Gizmo Chicken posted:

Pretty sure that was just talking about Unleash cancelling auto-attacks for PVE content.

He was. It's still going to cancel auto attack in pvp, but you'll keep auto attacking in pve.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Okay, I don't play dark knight so I didn't know what the specific context was

quote:

Q: Any plans to adjust Unleash in PVE?

A: Lots of feedback on this already, 3.45 auto attack will go back to how it was per this skill
an hour ago

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/Nova_Crystallis/status/787445549955883009

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Reiterpallasch posted:

Deep deep dungeon is being positioned as a savage equivalent for light parties.

That's totally something I could get behind, there's a lack of hard content for small groups in MMOs in general.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

Tae posted:

Okay, I don't play dark knight so I didn't know what the specific context was

Unleash was changed to bind in PvP, and an unintended side effect of adding that was causing autoattack to stop in PvE.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Hope a 3rd difficulty for duties means that we'll have more of a middle ground available between steamrolling the boss and the most ridiculous high-end battles

Thundarr posted:

And more confirmation that PotD 101+ is basically four man savage mode dungeons.

Now that sounds interesting

Augus fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Oct 16, 2016

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Thundarr posted:

Your house will gain the ability to scare away your neighbors with its soulless, unblinking stare.

Drive the property values down to the point where you can buy the neighbors' houses and put up more Paissa there.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Oh that was adorable. Guy was allowed up on stage to propose to his gf that he met at the last fanfest, she said yes :3:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Proposing at public events is a bad idea because if the other person has any reservations it becomes much more difficult to refuse

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Primals concert is good

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Ohtsam posted:

Primals concert is good

The high point, just like it was at the first fan fest.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Soken just yelled gently caress YOU TITAN during Under the Weight :allears:

Jehuti
Nov 19, 2010

Ohtsam posted:

Primals concert is good

I liked it until Koji's voice could actually be heard. Now I know why he lipsynced the first songs.

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!
I have no idea what's happening in this concert right now but it better end with Metal or Rise all I'm saying.

Edit: Why Sephirot again :what:

Edit 2: This live play of Locus is accomplishing the fairly hefty feat of making me like Locus again

Meiteron fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Oct 16, 2016

nuru
Oct 10, 2012

I crafted a bunch of gear and ran Creator / PotD. Good patch. PotD is my jam in a way I never would have expected. I'll probably grind up a couple weapons for fun.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

That was very loud and very good but yeah I dunno why they played Fiend twice. Oh well!

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
Well that was gross and an unfortunate way to end fanfest.

Amgard
Dec 28, 2006

If only they played Brute Justice...

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Reiterpallasch posted:

Well that was gross and an unfortunate way to end fanfest.

What happened?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Are ARF runs still as fast as it gets for Lore tomes?

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe

Kelp Me! posted:

What happened?

Someone tried to proposition the (married) translator lady at the very end. Loudly.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Reiterpallasch posted:

Someone tried to proposition the (married) translator lady at the very end. Loudly.

:whitewater:

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Reiterpallasch posted:

the OF has learned to speak

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Reiterpallasch posted:

Wasn't it just someone in the audience yelling out that they love her? I think you're exaggerating this a little bit.

vvv Seriously? God drat it.

CrashScreen fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Oct 16, 2016

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Show me which you'll choose!

CrashScreen posted:

Wasn't it just someone in the audience yelling out that they love her? I think you're exaggerating this a little bit.

Someone said something else right after to her, that's when Foxclon leaned in to the mic and went "That's too much. :catstare:"

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
My friends and I finally cleared A9S Tonight :toot:

Only took us 1 learning session and a session to clear. I even beat out our other healer for the Necklace!

Feels good to be on top of content for once.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Gizmo Chicken posted:

3.5 Mhach raid has a battle on an airship. Be careful not to fall! Also, Mr. Ozma is making the final boss.

Thundarr posted:

And that is 100% Nybbas. Just played his bgm.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Just to clariify, the Nybbas thing is related to Palace of the Dead, not Mhach.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
That place they showed where you wind up after clearing the whole 200 floor PotD is giving me Bloodborne Hunter's Dream vibes

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That flying chair better be this year.
Bunny boys are cool and good but it would have been better to get news about stuff that's actually interesting or interactive rather than wasting precious time talking about glamour that isn't "we're copying WoW"

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Josuke Higashikata posted:

That flying chair better be this year.
Bunny boys are cool and good but it would have been better to get news about stuff that's actually interesting or interactive rather than wasting precious time talking about glamour that isn't "we're copying WoW"

It was stated to be this year's Halloween mount when it was shown off, although they said to not expect to have the pose shown in the picture while riding it on release.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I want there to be viera so you can double up on bunny ears, becoming a quad

There will never be viera in ffxiv though

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared

edit: not mine

SL the Pyro fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Oct 16, 2016

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I'm 100% ready to be a playroe bunny.

Is 3.5 the last major patch then, or will there be one more interim big patch before 4.0?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Considering you can rip them out easily and how inexpensive those materia are thats some cheap, easy trolling.

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

GO PLANET

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

vOv posted:

GO PLANET

(Ma-Ti was struck by lightning and killed)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared

vOv posted:

GO PLANET

fuck me I knew I was missing a reference or something with that