Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Anthony Burch, famous for having a tantrum because people complained about how he ruined Borderland's 2 writing and being a lot less funny than his sister, is being hired by Riot Games. :v:

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Woo I look forward to another thin skinned lunatic trying to tell really wacky lore stories about league champions

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

Why did Leona take exhaust against a Janna/Vayne botlane. Why. Why would you do that.

(Also nice penta)

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Arcturas posted:

Why did Leona take exhaust against a Janna/Vayne botlane. Why. Why would you do that.

(Also nice penta)

i would enjoy my support taking an exhaust against a hecarim instead of an ignite that will typically ime make them play stupider and worse

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

RealFoxy posted:

Anthony Burch, famous for having a tantrum because people complained about how he ruined Borderland's 2 writing and being a lot less funny than his sister, is being hired by Riot Games. :v:

just set this world on fire right now

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
In all honesty, a lot of Rito's humor is similar to Burch, just with a focus on league memes instead of every meme.

also League of Legends is officially Not Canon so who currs what he writes

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Neurolimal posted:

In all honesty, a lot of Rito's humor is similar to Burch, just with a focus on league memes instead of every meme.

also League of Legends is officially Not Canon so who currs what he writes
The memes aren't what most people were rolling their eyes at in Borderlands

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

RealFoxy posted:

Everyone hates this guy, his wife left him, borderlands pre sequel was bad, he lost his job, and now the final indignity: working for riot games, division of tencent games. Truly, a life beyond repair.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
anthony burch is loving retarded and how he keeps getting work i'll never understand considering he took the crazy fun game that was borderlands and took a giant poo poo all over the writing for borderlands 2 so you just didnt even give a poo poo about the writing which was like half the fun of borderlands the first so he could shoehorn in his political agenda inbetween constant memespouting

hes also a literal cuck lmao

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

is there anything more tilting than your thresh support taking relic shield and loving up like half of his lasthits including the first 3 cannons?

A support Nautilus taking relic shield, immediately blowing all stacks on caster minions, spamming E on the minion wave making a pain to CS, and trying to go for cannon minions (and really all minions) when he has no stacks.

kirtar fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Oct 16, 2016

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
Here's another personal favorite: the Leona support who has to all in RIGHT NOW IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE LANE IS LIKE LET'S GO into two full minion waves against like, Taric/Draven

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I've never heard of him but it seems like he made gamergaters mad. Borderlands 2 was funny

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

kingcobweb posted:

I've never heard of him but it seems like he made gamergaters mad. Borderlands 2 was funny
He was more mad at Gamergate than vice-versa. He's also a total idiot, for a bunch of reasons

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

kingcobweb posted:

idk about gamergate but im gonna throw a DEFINITE idk at your opinion of borderlands 2's writing. it aint even a quarter as good as BL1

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Every borderlands game has bad writing and if he was part of that he should stay awy from every game ever.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Every borderlands game has bad writing and if he was part of that he should stay awy from every game ever.

So like I can see not being a fan of bl's writing style so if that gameplay speaks to you destiny is honestly really cool. You don't have to deal with the writing but you still get the fun rpg fps mix

For an actual comparison between the writing styles of bl1 and bl2, heres a summary
BL1 (no Burch): whoa crazy character that seems really funny when juxtaposed next to who he represents in a standard video game experience, getting me into a crazy situation!
BL2 (Burch city): whoa here's a character talking about loving a dog, or loving a corpse, here's some implied sexual activity from a crazy character!!! Whoa!!! By the way has a character mentioned they're gay yet? No? Well that's probably because you turned off your audio!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Can't wait until Ivern gets new voice lines about loving the new camps then

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

"im gonna gently caress all 5 of these raptors"

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Radical posted:

"im gonna gently caress all 5 of these raptors"

C9 Ivern

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

Clearly it's FebIvern

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

Arcturas posted:

(Also nice penta)

Uh exhaust is by far the best summoner against that botlane/team. It's extremely strong against vayne, hecarim, and viktor. Plus Janna's shield is really strong against ignite.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

You're absolutely not going to kill Vayne or Janna in that matchup. You take Exhaust because, if the game stretches on long enough, it might be the only way to keep Vayne from flat-out murdering everyone.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Vermain posted:

You're absolutely not going to kill Vayne or Janna in that matchup.

Uhhhhhh

Yes you will, mf/Leo has kill pressure on every bot lane and I would never take exhaust

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

vayne will kill you through exhaust, you take ignite because it cuts her lifesteal which is a huge part of her survivability lategame

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
You take ignite to kill her in lane actually

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

sounds like with ignite you get to kill her whenever you want

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Sorry Goldfish gonna side with the young Luna here, Burch sucks

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

kingcobweb posted:

You take ignite to kill her in lane actually

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i played borderlands 2 and pre-sequel with voices muted and it was a good experience

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Nook posted:

sounds like with ignite you get to kill her whenever you want

The tradeoff on melee supports is always that ignite is better in lane, and exhaust is better in teamfights. To say that exhaust isn't as effective late vs Vayne mid to late is silly; it's way better. But with ignite you can start her off 0/2/0 and that usually makes them ragequit or its similar Vayne incarnation, ragefarm

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
*sweats* it's uh small sample size. People are still getting used to him. No one knows the right build yet. Um

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I wanted to play Ryze top today so I went to champion.gg

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

lmao what the gently caress

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

RealFoxy posted:

I wanted to play Ryze top today so I went to champion.gg

Old three shoes

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

(Ivern sits down on the stoop & takes his kangool off) Well well if it isn't my boy three shoes.. How you doin three shoes... still runnin around with three shoes? (to his friend, Mordekaiser) Guy has three shoes.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i wanna try that build

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

i wanna try that build
203 games played with that build on this patch.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

champion.gg is probably bugged again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

there are secret item combos that unlock unlisted mega items

• Locked thread