Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
theres literally steam coming out of my ears all because of old man not dead donald trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Haha, it's like my favorite Looney Tunes character

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

there he was, tied to the train track, i had him!!!!

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Entropic posted:

What's the least bad thing that would actually move Trump's floor downward? I don't think the rumoured "n-word video" would move the needle. At this point I doubt credible accusations of incest or beastiality would move the needle. His base just don't care about anything but giving a middle finger to the system they perceive as irredeemably corrupt.

at this point i doubt his floor will ever move, but every example of his egregious badness splits the moral and amoral gop voter base for the downticket people who are dropped into the unenviable postion of being forced to make a statement on trump one way or another

doubly so for the people who unendorse and rendorse

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Lord Hydronium posted:

Trump urged someone to get an abortion or some other evidence that he supports it. It wouldn't get rid of the Nazis, but the evangelicals might sit home because of it.

I don't know, a ton of evangelicals seem to support him purely because they believe he'll follow through on putting conservative judges on the supreme court who will repeal Roe v. Wade. They clearly already don't care that he doesn't walk the talk. They know already he doesn't actually give a poo poo about any of their religious values. They might still support him if they still believe he's more likely to appoint the right judges than Hillary.

Pon de Bundy posted:

trump winding up like he was gonna get all serious and angry and then laughing and getting totally stone faced and saying this was all a gift to hillary for their 30th anniversary and that he had fun and he loves dicks would drop his poll numbers

That would just make a whole bunch of other people switch their vote to him.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
It's a couple weeks old, but WaPo did a profile of what is basically a mentally ill woman who fell into the Trump/alt-right hole

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/finally-someone-who-thinks-like-me/2016/10/01/c9b6f334-7f68-11e6-9070-5c4905bf40dc_story.html

My favorite subtle thing is how it mentions her boyfriend snoozing on the couch with a pillow over his face during the RNC, then talks about how the RWNJs won't shut up about Scalia supposedly being found dead with a pillow on his face so CONSPIRACY

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
"This campaign now has one purpose only: to point out and make public the dishonesty, the downright villainy, of the Clinton political machine -- now in complete control of the government of our nation.

The working man -- The working man and the children in our inner cities know they can expect my best efforts in their interests. Decent, ordinary Americans know that I'll do everything in my power to protect the underprivileged, the underpaid, and the the underfed.

Here's one promise I'll make, and Crooked Hillary Clinton knows I will keep it: My first official act as president of this nation will be to appoint a Special Prosecutor to arrange for the indictment, prosecution, and conviction of Crooked Hillary Clinton!"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Trump

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

lol donald trump apologized to milosevic (apologized for america even) and its barely even a footnote. for all i know its already been forgotten in real time

this election is so incredible

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

Squeee! I want them all!

Is it weird that I think all animals are adorable and all human babies are hideous little poo poo monsters?

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

She takes her husband to bed, Hilary is a good Christian woman and wife.
I was hoping to inspire some real speculation on the subject, cause I feel bad for her, despite my personal salt from when she ratf*cked bernie

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I'm sure an N-word tape and a secret forced abortion would each shave off 5 points from his poll numbers.

What you're left with after that is the hard iron core which no longer reacts to any explosive news

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
"After Trump’s speech, the Republican nominee was followed on stage by men in glittering blue-and-gold costumes, who held green light sabers and danced to techno music."

I will be so sad when this is all over, every day is a precious gift

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Gizmoduck_5000 posted:

Squeee! I want them all!

Is it weird that I think all animals are adorable and all human babies are hideous little poo poo monsters?

im sure the DSM has a name for your brokebrain friend

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Entropic posted:

What's the least bad thing that would actually move Trump's floor downward? I don't think the rumoured "n-word video" would move the needle. At this point I doubt credible accusations of incest or beastiality would move the needle. His base just don't care about anything but giving a middle finger to the system they perceive as irredeemably corrupt.

One of Hillary's 33,000 emails is somehow recovered and it's from Trump saying he'll help her take down the GOP. :unsmigghh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

cargo cult posted:

I was hoping to inspire some real speculation on the subject, cause I feel bad for her, despite my personal salt from when she ratf*cked bernie

i don't know man, it's kind of weird to attempt a serious discussion about what sexual satisfaction hillary clinton receives. going out on a limb here.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

oystertoadfish posted:

lol donald trump apologized to milosevic (apologized for america even) and its barely even a footnote. for all i know its already been forgotten in real time

That was apparently a hoax

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

LinYutang posted:

everyone thought this guy was a joke but then he actually shows up the greens/libs and is making serious contention for a state

yeah i think at one point i posted itt that i didnt think hed ever even get <90% 'don't know/no opinion' on favorables in utah and here he is, actually being noticed. i was wrong about the mormon from the cia and it feels oddly good?

trump still gonna win utah imo tho

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I am a Prophet of the Lord; bear witness to my visions.

-Clinton will win by a landslide, this will become apparent early on 11/8 when Clinton secures FL and OH. We will watch pundits tapdance for hours because they are unable to state the obvious outcome of the night until 11pm EST.

-Trump will protest the outcome and sow discontent throughout the nation. Declarations of rebellion too numerous to count will be tallied that night.

-Three separate Bundy-esque situations will occur; the FBI will wait all of them out. Paul Ryan will maintain his seat and denounce these people and Trump.

-Open carry protests will break out for a few weeks; only one of these will result in open gunfire. The protesters will all retreat immediately during this crisis.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Steve Yun posted:

I'm sure an N-word tape and a secret forced abortion would each shave off 5 points from his poll numbers.

What you're left with after that is the hard iron core which no longer reacts to any explosive news

it boils down to how much of his voter base actually believes the news

if trump denies it and calls it a lie then that's that for a lot of them

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

MadJackal posted:

-Clinton will win by a landslide, this will become apparent early on 11/8 when Clinton secures FL and OH. We will watch pundits tapdance for hours because they are unable to state the obvious outcome of the night until 11pm EST.

-Trump will protest the outcome and sow discontent throughout the nation. Declarations of rebellion too numerous to count will be tallied that night.

-Three separate Bundy-esque situations will occur; the FBI will wait all of them out. Paul Ryan will maintain his seat and denounce these people and Trump.

-Open carry protests will break out for a few weeks; only one of these will result in open gunfire. The protesters will all retreat immediately during this crisis.

wait which lord

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

YOU A loving HAT posted:

wait which lord

weedlord420

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

MadJackal posted:

also what does the undefined Lord say Bill Mitchell will do

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

We're just down to depressing turnout and keeping the eye of Donald focused on the gop to wreck the downballot

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i cant believe that donald j trump is president of the united states of america

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Blue america

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Yinlock posted:

I'm trying to make a "pull out of Virginia" sex joke but I can't properly think of one without throwing up, please pretend I made one and it was a loving scorcher, thanks all

when i was a kid in nova i thoguht there should be a baseball team called hte virginia virgins, i drew like a stadium and uniforms

i didnt know what virgin meant

anotherone posted:

That was apparently a hoax

oh thx

oh well? i guess?

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

triple sulk posted:

same, so weird

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Steve Yun posted:

A secret forced abortion would be certain to have no possible evidence Trump supporters would accept as valid, n-word tape is met with "she called them superpredators, the clinton crime bill actually imprisoned countless blacks", and nothing at all can counter SUPREME COURT JUSTICES REEEEE. I think we're at a hard floor until proof of treason, which may shave 3 to 5 points off. Maybe.

I wonder if there's an increased gap between online poll support and phone support since the tape dropped.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

hmmmm, what to do

stay up and shitpost five more pages to post on 12000 or take a nap. Kinda need a nap.

BrokenKnees
Aug 28, 2008

Ow.

gay picnic defence posted:

this is from like a million posts back but whatever
what rules can they change that will stop a Trump 2.0 from sounding off about mexicans etc, dragging the debate right back to where it is now, and racking up all the alt right votes?
or rather, what rules can they change while still maintaining the legitimacy of the primaries? The establishment is already on the nose and I feel like it may not be well received if the party leadership turn the process into a rubber stamp for their preferred candidate

I'd imagine they'd toughen up the restrictions for getting on the primary ballot in the first place, requiring more signatures, more money. Maybe have a first debate requirement for candidates to have disclosed a couple years of recent tax returns. If they keep a similar number of debates, they need to get rid of the undercard debates sooner, and more strict about kicking people off the main stage debates.

I'd imagine 2020 is going to be as much of a clown car as 2016, since people running will be quick to dismiss their loss to Trump as a fluke, and any residual fights over which direction the party should take.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

skaboomizzy posted:

It's a couple weeks old, but WaPo did a profile of what is basically a mentally ill woman who fell into the Trump/alt-right hole

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/finally-someone-who-thinks-like-me/2016/10/01/c9b6f334-7f68-11e6-9070-5c4905bf40dc_story.html

My favorite subtle thing is how it mentions her boyfriend snoozing on the couch with a pillow over his face during the RNC, then talks about how the RWNJs won't shut up about Scalia supposedly being found dead with a pillow on his face so CONSPIRACY
I normally empathize easily w/ ppl with mental health issues and am usually willing to overlook quite a lot in terms of abhorrent ideas about society, but i have none for this lady, holy gently caress. she got herself committed for threatening the president and is basically continuing to drive herself to prodromal paranoid schizophrenia because a slightly left-of-center coastal elite black man has been overseeing the empire for eight years. good god

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

YOU A loving HAT posted:

wait which lord

YOU A loving HAT posted:

also what does the undefined Lord say Bill Mitchell will do

Lord of Lords, Hosts of Hosts, True God from True Blood, His names are many and his hats are adorned with the finest bells.

Bill Mitchell will tweet that the worst rapist has won; his fame will then die peacefully.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Is there a sync tube going?

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

MadJackal posted:

Great show, and Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer are really funny guys in person, and they absolutely just sit around and make funny voices while bullshitting about the background stories of their characters.

And while it's painful to wait and a year and half to two years between seasons, I respect that they haven't outsourced any of the show's heavy lifting.

I have a giant crush on Dr. Mrs. The Monarch. A giant crush. I know she's a cartoon and we exist in different dimensions and that Cool World was terrible...but *sigh*

zakkro
May 29, 2015

MadJackal posted:

Lord of Lords, Hosts of Hosts, True God from True Blood, His names are many and his hats are adorned with the finest bells.

I never saw True Blood.

I liked Six Feet Under, though.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Shageletic posted:

Hey oyster you wanna talk about cotton picking crossing racial lines due to the debt slavery of poor whites or is this a convo more appropriate for night and whiskey times?

i only really know what ive sperged itt before, prob dont have much to offer

also its been 63 hours since you posted this theres that tooo

YOU A loving HAT posted:

same, so weird

scoop if true

as weigel said

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

fewer than a hundred days until Hillary's inauguration!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trum-

*cigar explodes and peels back like a banana*

• Locked thread