Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

I don't like to cosplay stuff like Dr. Mrs. though, especially at a big con, because there's ALWAYS some shitheel who walks up and wants to say something gross, or "touch your boobs to see if they're real" or demands "sexy selfies to make his girlfriend jealous". Cons have gotten so gross.
gently caress this is why I stopped going to cons. I rocked magfest and naka kon for a couple of years doing various cosplays like the Tall Man from Chzo Mythos and other poo poo that is enhanced when the dude doing it is well over 6 foot tall, and I got contact embarrassment from seeing pizza faces shitholes creep all over the women there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i think that numerous women reporting that they were sexually assaulted by the republican candidate is actually a remarkable amount of oppo material but the american public (and us, tbqh) are only satisfied by video which there might not be more of. not even sure that was hillary's team.
I mean honestly isn't this behavior totally in line with the New-York-rear end in a top hat persona he actively cultivates? Like being a lech who'd never get served with a lawsuit is a core part of his disgusting macho appeal. like who is honestly surprised, as opposed to feeling gleeful vindication that someone surfaced actual audio of it, replete with a bush family moron abetting it?

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bG6xm0CZQ8

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Nonsense posted:

I don't think random tweets from rich people promising to pay legal fee-whatever the gently caress is gonna cut it for most folks. There needs to be actual big poo poo money on the table to go after Trump, because Donald isn't loving around and was probably saving money on campaigning all year in order to sue people into the ground.

i'm dumb and confused by what you mean. my understanding of nbc's concern is that, a class-action forms of some apprentice cast and crew saying trump harassed and or assaulted them and it was a known issue and nbc didn't do anything about it so combing through the videos now gives the appearance of 1. nbc making it seem like they didn't know and 2. showing that they take such things seriously.

also, bonus ratings if they do find something.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Lamprey Cannon posted:

They kickstarted a new one, but it looks pretty meh, frankly.

What I've seen has really bad puppet-warp animation coupled with "let's make the same game, but with more stuff"

So yeah, same

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

YOU A loving HAT posted:

lol I don't have to luck out, as a professional comic artist, I get in for free :) I go every year.

And a free tix for a friend, so I rotate friends to give it to depending on who is going. The one real perk of my job XD

Awesome! SDCC is my favorite event in the whole world, precisely because it's one gigantic space to be as geeky as you want to be. Dress up as whoever, rock the masquerade ball on Saturday, it's all wonderful.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Linda McMahon is very supportive of Trump's remarks toward women, going so far as to donate $6 million to a pro-Trump SuperPAC

Think about that next time you're watching WWE

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

My brother's first con started with a man in a full furry costume running at him and trying to "mosh" against him while yelling "YIFF YIFF YIFF"

Valleycon is next level bad

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Aw man, now I have to stop watching WWE :(

Oh well, it's the price I have to pay

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

hmmmm

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Epic High Five posted:

Linda McMahon is very supportive of Trump's remarks toward women, going so far as to donate $6 million to a pro-Trump SuperPAC

lol if you actually watch the WWE, just watch the VGCW and friends instead

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i'm dumb and confused by what you mean. my understanding of nbc's concern is that, a class-action forms of some apprentice cast and crew saying trump harassed and or assaulted them and it was a known issue and nbc didn't do anything about it so combing through the videos now gives the appearance of 1. nbc making it seem like they didn't know and 2. showing that they take such things seriously.

also, bonus ratings if they do find something.

I have zero faith in NBC.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Epic High Five posted:

the mcmahons have also been some of the largest contributors to the trump foundation as well

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

she supports a brain-damaged babyman?? what a surprise

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

skaboomizzy posted:

I grew up in the same county as this woman. Most weekends we'd have to drive through Brownsville (her town) to visit my mom's family and even as a kid I knew it was a burned-out husk of a town. Just empty buildings and businesses that never seemed to be open. Someone I follow on FB lives there and constantly posts about how her sperm-donor is headed to jail yet again and won't pay his child support.

It's pretty fuckin' grim, and I haven't been back up there since 2009. I'm probably not going back again until one of my parents dies.
good job getting out. the closest i've been to a situation like that was when my mom worked briefly in albanny or schenectady or something and it sounds exactly like that, except that was back in the early 90s so i cant even imagine what its like now. also upon fully reading the article i feel bad that she was harassed at work and got hosed up from it, but the rest is her own doing.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Nonsense posted:

I have zero faith in NBC.

i think that's sound. whether we're talking about them finding tape or having good programming.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
Gonna be asleep for page 12000, but I'm sure nite crew will do us all proud.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Mo_Steel posted:

nice

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
I uploaded the wrong image, the Kanye Power edit with Trump is not as good as that woman at the rally edit.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Anybody have more videos of this election in wrestling form? I saw the stone cold abuela one, but I thought there were more

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

theflyingexecutive posted:

Anybody have more videos of this election in wrestling form? I saw the stone cold abuela one, but I thought there were more

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

TERRORIST POPSICLE

makes ya think

That looks like it would legitimately help with preventing pieces of the popsicle falling off prematurely.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Mo_Steel posted:

truly the abomination of obama's nation

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hu

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Mo_Steel posted:

Ah, so that's what my nightmares will be tonight.

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

rick wilson has been shouting about the dangers of trump since trump announced. he was way out front on calling him a facist baby. if anyone has got solid rumours of trump scandals i expect it's him

he's never said there's a tape though, just that there's two big stories yet to break.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mo_Steel posted:

Jesu

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

also helps to imagine this noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTDUuBWGtpU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/787515156611817476

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Kinda bullshit that the stepmom in Tommy Boy gets off Scott free

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

We burned 2000 pages in 23 days. I think 15000 by eday and 20000 by inauguration are safe targets

zakkro
May 29, 2015

MaxNV posted:

We burned 2000 pages in 23 days. I think 15000 by eday and 20000 by inauguration are safe targets

I think Nov 28 is getting its own thread

not sure about inauguration day, tho

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is probably in the top three albums of the century.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Fidel Castronaut posted:

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is probably in the top three albums of the century.

its so fvckin good

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Mo_Steel posted:

This would be better if the baby Trump is grabbing was still the poor, chubby, traumatized little booger from the original pic imo

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/JustinWolfers/status/787437987323863040

Tbf, The Apprentice won exactly the same number of Emmys The Wire did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i forgot he said "too many urkels on your team, that's why your wins low." haha when kanye is on he is loving on.

• Locked thread