Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Unfunny Poster posted:

I still find it funny you guys have spent 6 months bitching about a literal nobody who left your space guild.

Endie I can understand. Kismeteer I can also understand due to the whole station name thing. A random idiot who ran a JF service I can't.

Also, Syndic who is Clay Hakaari and why did you bring him up on Discord?

wow dunfunny poster (haha d names Xd) stop with the concern trolling jeeze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i like how dbrb does the same HEY LOOK AT ME poo poo as zeph and no one grumbles about it. plus probably countless other morons in your space guild

just accept that yall chose this game and these people. ignore them or shut up

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

BAE B BLUE posted:

I hope you recorded it!

i did but for some reason my own microphone wasn't recording and it's ruined :(

Blazing Zero posted:

(haha d names Xd)

i love ironic xd memes

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011

Blazing Zero posted:

i like how dbrb does the same HEY LOOK AT ME poo poo as zeph and no one grumbles about it. plus probably countless other morons in your space guild

just accept that yall chose this game and these people. ignore them or shut up

Go back to defending the smouldering rubble of the schism guild

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
Good mörgen what's going on in he... :yikes:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i love ironic xd memes

all memes matter

MacPac
Jun 2, 2006

Grimey Drawer

All this hurf blurf over me not fighting fair in imperium staging system :baby:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

wanna pet that dog tbh

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Omfg im do happy that we have Harry Forever 2.0, Delve edition

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Zero posted:

wow dunfunny poster (haha d names Xd) stop with the concern trolling jeeze

you seem normal

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

MacPac posted:

Be nice to the Wiblings.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

MacPac posted:

you wouldn't be saying that if you fought MYHEL 1v1 @ the sun in your stealth bomber b*tch :twisted:

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

vyst posted:

I like my coffee like I like my women...

$5 for a large one

I recommend supersizing it, and milk is for pussies.

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016
So what's up with the Mirana Bal'ari thing?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Hubbl3 posted:

So what's up with the Mirana Bal'ari thing?

Did something happen to Mirana?

Hubbl3
Mar 28, 2016
I'm not sure. My source is reddit after all.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Hubbl3 posted:

Oh!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/57pv2x/lead_goon_diplomat_mirana_balari_discovered_as/

Yes 100% legit.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Hubbl3 posted:

Then it's wrong. Even if it's right, Reddit makes it wrong. Case closed. :colbert:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

MacPac posted:

Never stop shooting people being stupid, tia!

:laffo::laffo::laffo:

goninzo
Aug 26, 2009

All around decent avatar

Oodles posted:

Don't you start!

What, I did the evacs of Deklein, Fountain, Delve (three times?), Tribute, Vale, and Branch. I've been through more gsol evacs than anyone except maybe xttz. :yayclod:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

goninzo posted:

What, I did the evacs of Deklein, Fountain, Delve (three times?), Tribute, Vale, and Branch. I've been through more gsol evacs than anyone except maybe xttz. :yayclod:

So that's where Rheas medallion went. By the way wasn't he one of DJs chosen eight for a free ride into Bat Country? As reward for tirelessly tending the TDB towers.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Zephyrine posted:

So that's where Rheas medallion went. By the way wasn't he one of DJs chosen eight for a free ride into Bat Country? As reward for tirelessly tending the TDB towers.

https://www.pandemic-legion.pl/forums/index.php?/topic/8392-darius-johnson/&do=findComment&comment=118457

Endie only wanted rhea really :laffo:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Endie is adapting well to this whole elite pvp arch villain thing.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Felony posted:

There is nothing high ground about telling people to shut up about it. I am also not defending anyone. I don't care what happens to Zeph. Im just calling people out for being retards droning on and on about the same thing for the past 2 months.

Remember folks, internet discussion forums are not about discussing topics.

Unfunny Poster posted:

I still find it funny you guys have spent 6 months bitching about a literal nobody who left your space guild.

Isn't Garr in PL now?

CainFortea fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Oct 16, 2016

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

CainFortea posted:

Remember folks, internet discussion forums are not about discussing topics.

It's not so much a topic as something people want carved on their tombstones at this point.

"it's about ethics in pew pew space games"

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!
I'm glad we moved back to hating on Zeph rather than everyone making me feel bad for chatting with my fleet when I'm FCing.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

vulvamancer posted:

I'm glad we moved back to hating on Zeph rather than everyone making me feel bad for chatting with my fleet when I'm FCing.

Maybe if you spent less time chatting and more time FC'ing you would be better than 26th best FC in Imperium :iiam:

i love you really

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

vulvamancer posted:

You chat. You don't sperg about stupid poo poo.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vulvamancer posted:

You shouldn't socialize with people in your fleet ever.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

vulvamancer posted:

Trust me, they weren't talking about you.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Ynglaur posted:

Trust me, they weren't talking about you.

Can confirm, has nothing to do with you. It's the 18 other idiots that pile in with you.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

vulvamancer posted:

I've got a funny story, can I tell it to the fleet Asher?

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
Felony - I like you and your avatar rules unlike mine. You won't get anywhere telling people to shut up about zeph. There is a special sort of rage boner going on there it's inexplicable.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shut the gently caress up Paco.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

'sup JohnHoe?

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Daco Vato posted:

Felony - I like you and your avatar rules unlike mine. You won't get anywhere telling people to shut up about zeph. There is a special sort of rage boner going on there it's inexplicable.

Paco why

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
it's like the thread moves on and all it takes is for one person that MUST respond to something at least 30 posts ago and then everyone takes the bait again.

it's really funny tbqh

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

it's like the thread moves on and all it takes is for one person that MUST respond to something at least 30 posts ago and then everyone takes the bait again.

it's really funny tbqh

nah. It's mostly people bitching about one person taking the bait or other people telling people bitching about one person taking the bait to shut the gently caress up.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

moving right along whats the deal with mirana and iwantisk is that some meta troll or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

working mom
Jul 8, 2015
Congratulations to Tuskers for beating PL at the AT

• Locked thread