Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
The only thing that let me survive Gronk going back to old form was Brees going back to old form.

Opponent also had Terrence West but thankfully he had Carolina D and a couple of other eggs that played.

Also hate that I missed out on Pryor. The one week I forgot to set my waivers proper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

BonoMan posted:

The only thing that let me survive Gronk going back to old form was Brees going back to old form.

Opponent also had Terrence West but thankfully he had Carolina D and a couple of other eggs that played.

Also hate that I missed out on Pryor. The one week I forgot to set my waivers proper

I just need to keep Pryor in and stop out-thinking myself. Dude's been the only receiver I've had all year that's been worth a drat.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

VietCampo posted:

Didn't drop Meredith for a Defense to cover the Vikings def, not only am i still gonna win comfortably, i still have Meredith on my team and he looks like a great pickup.

Who else is looking at the 6-0 club?

Currently projected to win by 4 points, so it's 50/50. Got Jordy, Jimmy Graham, Marcus Peters (KC CB), and Dan Bailey playing right now. Got TY and Forte playing tonight.

He's got Janikowski playing now, and Gore and McKinney (Hou LB) playing tonight.

A win will put me at 6-0. Two guys currently at 4-1, one looks like he'll win, other is a toss up at this point.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Quiet Feet posted:

"I'm sure Ware is going to do jack this week now that Charles is back."

:siren: *ANGRY BUZZER NOISE*

I read this just as he went for a 45 yard run :D

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
God I love when loving gigantic DTs get goal-line scores

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Hahahah yes Chiefs, give a run from the 1 yard line to Dontari Poe

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Jamaaal was so closeee

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Aaron Rodgers....what the gently caress man

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'd sure love Jordy Nelson to get some love.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

pubic works project posted:

I'd sure love Jordy Nelson to get some love.

The eternal problem for receivers with lovely quarterbacks

96 spacejam posted:

Aaron Rodgers....what the gently caress man

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Mother gently caress. And of loving COURSE Matt Ryan is going to get more points than Carr.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MOTHER loving poo poo! I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Why is Rodgers allergic to Jordy

Why did I leave Matt Jones on my bench

Why is everything terrible

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

MOTHER loving poo poo! I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:agreed:

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Me, the Matt Ryan guy, started the Seattle defense today.

Oops.

God I am so bad at sit/start decisions.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

If Hopkins, BMarsh and Vinatieri can combine for 30 points I'll get the top scoring bonus :getin:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Forever_Peace posted:

Me, the Matt Ryan guy, started the Seattle defense today.

Oops.

God I am so bad at sit/start decisions.

Both of my losses are going to come on the days when I bench Matt Ryan because everyone says to.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Chernabog posted:

If Hopkins, BMarsh and Vinatieri can combine for 30 points I'll get the top scoring bonus :getin:

Adam V will score you 18 and the other 2 will combine for 8. Sorry

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I could have started Matt Ryan instead of Ben. And Matt Jones instead of Edelman. And the KC defense instead of Pittsburgh

I would have EASILY won had I done these things

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Who knew that a WR core of Demaryius, ARob, and Marvin Jones would suck?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Brockenstein posted:

I could have started Matt Ryan instead of Ben. And Matt Jones instead of Edelman. And the KC defense instead of Pittsburgh

I would have EASILY won had I done these things

I should have started James White or Terrance West instead of Bell

On the plus side grabbing Fleener off waivers to replace Reed this week worked out.

MacheteZombie posted:

I feel the same way about my AJ Green, ARob, Cooks, and Alshon starters in one league (not that I can say anything bad about Brandin this week)

Azhais fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Oct 17, 2016

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

MacheteZombie posted:

I feel you on Robinson.

Good thing the other WRs I started were Cooper, Beasley and Pryor. :smug:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

My bench has more points than my team right now. I have three guys on bye this week.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

If I had started Matt Ryan over Derek Carr and Spencer Ware over Matt Forte, I would have won easily. Now while it looks like I have a shot, I know it's hopeless.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

If I had started Matt Ryan Stafford over Derek Carr Ben Roethlisberger and Spencer Ware over Matt Forte Eddie Lacy, I would have won easily. Now while it looks like I have a shot, I know it's hopeless.

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
As someone who started Hauschka this week, these past few drives have been infuriating

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I will not survive the slaughter. Got a team that put up 56 points. Startee Big Ben in one league, Carr in another, and have Palmer starting over Stafford in the last.

Today was not a good day.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Brownhat posted:

I feel you on Robinson.

Good thing the other WRs I started were Cooper, Beasley and Pryor. :smug:

People I didn't play today:
Giovani Bernard
Spencer Ware
Matt Jones
Cameron Meredith (who I dropped Golden Tate to pick up)

All better than my "all star" WRs

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Richard Sherman is a cheater.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

41 point lead going in Monday's game, where I have DJ vs His Floyd, Catanzero and Cardinals defense. Feeling better than I did going into the 4pm games.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I guess I'll save my bitching for after MNF tomorrow by which time I'm sure that Frank Gore, John Brown and the Arizona defense will have scored exactly the 30 points I'll need to lose by 1 point.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
My 4 bench players scored a combined 87 points, while my 8 starters scored 107.

GG

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Zeke and Shady are my only saving grace and might have actually carried me to a win. They outscored the rest of my team by 10 points

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

Oh yeah, both of the 4-1 teams have already lost. 4-2 will be the best record going into next week.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Cole Beastly at it again

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Was down all day but pulled slightly ahead at the end of Seahawks/Falcons. Need Bucannon + Smoky + 3 to outlast DJ.

Not confident.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

Forever_Peace posted:

Cole Beastly at it again

In Beastly we trust.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

DJ gonna drop 30 on all you fools tomorrow.

I hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
The dude's that were patting themselves on the back about hating on Elliot's ADP are not looking nearly as smart lately

• Locked thread