Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Sexpansion posted:

I was away on vacation and missed the last three matches, but I'm pleasantly surprised to see that Korean dominance continues unabated.

And yeah go H2K.

e: wtf rox is disbanding after worlds? I don't blame them but booooooo.

Nofe is going to make a shitload of money, I wonder where he'll end up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Rox has been like the best or second best Korean team for what a few years now? They don't even have a sponsor half the time lmao

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Peanut is going to be the highest paid player in the world

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Did you guys read that day 3 take away. I read the first sentence, and it said " If a tiger kills its prey with a quick snap to the neck, then the ROX Tigers almost lived up to their namesake here in their Quarterfinal against Edward Gaming." Tigers don't kill their prey by snapping their neck. Usually they strangle their prey. I didn't read the rest of it, but I think you'd have to pretty dumb not to know that.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT
All I want from this Worlds anymore is for ANX to knock H2K out of the tournament. I don't even care if a Korean team wins again.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

amazeballs posted:

All I want from this Worlds anymore is for ANX to knock H2K out of the tournament. I don't even care if a Korean team wins again.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This is the biggest test for NATO since the Cuban missile crisis

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

lmq coming to na was extremely cool and good and riot disallowing that is stupid imo

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

lmq coming to na was extremely cool and good and riot disallowing that is stupid imo

how many times can I empty quote this without getting probated

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I want H2K to beat ANX, because I think H2K is the only non-Korean team left with any kind of hope of beating SSG and maybe even denting ROX/SKT a little.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I want ANX to win because it will make people mad, probably

plus they're all just so nice

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
i don't like bard or gnar in this draft, at all

i'm glad likkrit is avoiding the Karma Trap but it's honestly a fine pick A: when you have olaf and B: your adc deals damage

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
please don't talk for 10 minutes about this botlane matchup, krepo

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Thumbtacks posted:

I want ANX to win because it will make people mad, probably

plus they're all just so nice

I think most people would be madder if the super kawaii underdog wildcard rags to riches team lose

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
stop chanting tsm lol

ungulateman posted:

likkrit is a bard/brand main

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Safety Scissors posted:

Did you guys read that day 3 take away. I read the first sentence, and it said " If a tiger kills its prey with a quick snap to the neck, then the ROX Tigers almost lived up to their namesake here in their Quarterfinal against Edward Gaming." Tigers don't kill their prey by snapping their neck. Usually they strangle their prey. I didn't read the rest of it, but I think you'd have to pretty dumb not to know that.

have you considered not getting angry at someone writing a blurb about a video game and that maybe not everyone is an expert on carnivorous predatory killing, and maybe, just maybe, they were just trying to make a point and bypassing reality

shocking poo poo to say the least

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

ungulateman posted:

i'm glad likkrit is avoiding the Karma Trap but it's honestly a fine pick A: when you have olaf and B: your adc deals damage

skin synergy with Syndra: the most important comp metric.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
cool good flash

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Odoamne and Jankos know what's up.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
sadtrombone.wav

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
hahahaha what da gently caress

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

gg go next

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Smurf's pathing on that gank (not engaging in Jayce) probably just lost them the match.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAcqxNplPaY

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
how long have they had a stream entirely focused on the bot lane? This is cool.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Thumbtacks posted:

how long have they had a stream entirely focused on the bot lane? This is cool.

Stream 2 rotates through various matchups, as well as a special "fog of war" experience where you only have vision from one side. It's a very cool stream and the casters are generally more bearable to listen to than Stream 1.

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
Lol, gotta love jankos walking into toplane to show his flair after he did gently caress all to get the kill on gnar

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
odo is loving DESTROYING

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I legit might start using stream 2 instead of stream 1 as a default, this is really neat. Who's casting this?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

HomerHedge.jpg

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

sivir is the caitlyn counter against bad players, good for ssg to know for semis

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Thumbtacks posted:

I legit might start using stream 2 instead of stream 1 as a default, this is really neat. Who's casting this?
Zirine, Tsepha, Gate

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
It's kinda sad to know that the winner of this series will get skinned alive by Sahm-sung

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

Thumbtacks posted:

Generally a veteran/well known caster, a newer or less well known caster, and a pro player

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
hahahah i respect that tax

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I see pr0lly figured out that Smurf is ANX's weakest member by far.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

rip Smurf's hopes and dreams

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
open pls

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
good guy ANX letting themselves get clapped so that EU can go to sleep earlier