Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Weirdo posted:

The outtakes with Mike and Rich breaking character are also worth watching.

The outtake where they just film Rich destroying the space ship set for like 10 minutes is really loving funny too. For some reason I can't quite define.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

powerful sex moves posted:

The outtake where they just film Rich destroying the space ship set for like 10 minutes is really loving funny too. For some reason I can't quite define.

Rich Evans is fat.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

That's certainly part of it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Rich Evans is fat and watching him move his large rotund form around is quite a hoot

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Paladinus posted:

There are two Plinketts.

God drat it, not the Bigger Plinkett theory again.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
the plinkett ring theory

the ring his his rear end in a top hat

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

God drat it, not the Bigger Plinkett theory again.

Begun, the Plinkett Wars has.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Oh, and while Gorilla Interrupted is their lowest budget, shittiest movie (I think it's a fun watch but it can probably only be appreciated by crazy people who like everything they do) the documentary included with it, "How Not to Make a Movie" is really great and has lots of background on how those guys know each and started working together and how Plinkett came to be and whatnot, so if you're interested in the deep lore of RLM, I definitely recommend that too.

I also own the RLM Archive Collection, Feeding Frenzy, The Recovered and a copy of Oranges: The Revenge of Eggplant that I got on Ebay because it's out of print. AMA (about mental illness).

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Oh and there's an emoji movie coming out August 2017. And of course the poop emoji is going to feature.

wow, just wow. that looks like suck loving rear end. its called Emojimovie: Express Yourself, that sounds like the most insincere poo poo ever. is sony just retarded. first the spiderman movies, then ghostbusters and pixels and now this.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is sony just retarded.

If they are then the retardation must be contagious because they fought off Warner Bros and Paramount in the bidding war to buy the project.

http://deadline.com/2015/07/emoji-movie-sony-pictures-animation-anthony-leondis-kung-fu-panda-secrets-of-the-masters-1201482768/

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

powerful sex moves posted:

I also own the RLM Archive Collection, Feeding Frenzy, The Recovered and a copy of Oranges: The Revenge of Eggplant that I got on Ebay because it's out of print. AMA (about mental illness).

You should invest in Stocks instead of Frauds.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wow, just wow. that looks like suck loving rear end. its called Emojimovie: Express Yourself, that sounds like the most insincere poo poo ever. is sony just retarded. first the spiderman movies, then ghostbusters and pixels and now this.

As Mike would say: $60M budget, $900M BO because of China.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

If they are then the retardation must be contagious because they fought off Warner Bros and Paramount in the bidding war to buy the project.

http://deadline.com/2015/07/emoji-movie-sony-pictures-animation-anthony-leondis-kung-fu-panda-secrets-of-the-masters-1201482768/

Yeah both of those companies are crap too. WB is basicaly milking all they have for all its worth(DC movies suck, the hobbits suck) and paramount has made a much good stuff of late(wanted to make after earth a cinematic universe)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Yeah both of those companies are crap too. WB is basicaly milking all they have for all its worth(DC movies suck, the hobbits suck) and paramount has made a much good stuff of late(wanted to make after earth a cinematic universe)

Upcoming Sony films: live action Barbie movie, Jumanji remake, Bad Boys 3 and 4, Hotel Transylvania 3
Upcoming WB films: King Kong reboot, King Arthur reboot, CHiPs, Blade Runner 2049, Tomb Raider reboot, Ready Player One, Jungle Book: Origins, Minecraft
Upcoming Paramount films: Monster Trucks, Baywatch, Transformers 5, 6 & 7, Sherlock Gnomes

:suicide:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Upcoming Sony films: live action Barbie movie, Jumanji remake, Bad Boys 3 and 4, Hotel Transylvania 3
Upcoming WB films: King Kong reboot, King Arthur reboot, CHiPs, Blade Runner 2049, Tomb Raider reboot, Ready Player One, Jungle Book: Origins, Minecraft
Upcoming Paramount films: Monster Trucks, Baywatch, Transformers 5, 6 & 7, Sherlock Gnomes

gently caress movies.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Hotel Transylvania 3

Where's the Transylvania 6-5000 reboot?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

most of those except for maybe the kong reboot will probaly suck rear end.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dapper_Swindler posted:

most all of those except for maybe and the kong reboot will probaly suck rear end.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dapper_Swindler posted:

most of those except for maybe the kong reboot will probaly suck rear end.

Following the success of the Jack Black King Kong, the new version will be even more audacious, and star Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias in a break through role.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
The new Kong is 100 feet tall so it can fight Godzilla in the Godzilla/Kong Shared Cinematic Universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK5hbs4LOI8

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

that character came on the scene when a prop-driven airplane flew 90mph tops

antibiotics weren't invented

the jungle was still actually dangerous

apes were scary

we now have nukes, laser-guided cruise missiles and cluster bombs

they can't make an ape scary

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

thoughts and prayers posted:

apes were scary

What if an ape throws barrels at you? And inside every barrel is a nuke?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Sony hit the bottom of the barrel years ago and they are desperate, they are scraping off the resin from the bottom and mashing it desperately into box offices.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Movies make me want to be dead.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

solution: don't watch movies, gently caress 'em

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Baronjutter posted:

Is space cop actually funny/worth seeing?

Its not very good because they went with a really annoying "intentionally baaaaad" tone and also mike was horrible and unfunny in it.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

The King Kong reboot actually looks pretty cool and is that King Arthur movie the Guy Ritchie directed one?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bd_CLKt9yA

new botw, featuring canadiens and no josh

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I just want a looping tape of Rich's high pitched fat nerd laugh.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

dreezy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bd_CLKt9yA

new botw, featuring canadiens and no josh

/pantsdown

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Jim is really loving weird.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

FedEx Mercury posted:

Sony hit the bottom of the barrel years ago and they are desperate, they are scraping off the resin from the bottom and mashing it desperately into box offices.

Please stop reminding me of my own life tia

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Pinch Me Im Meming posted:

Jim is really loving weird.

Wearing a hat indoors is very rude and a strong sign of a sick, weird, mind.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
http://www.geteventhemovie.com/

geteven

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I am the tab dedicated solely to the mighty Shimmy Slide.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
jokes about manlets are always good

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That's a real loving weird way to buy a movie.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

FedEx Mercury posted:

Ghostbusters 2016 bombed pretty hard but it's still going to be Sony's best performing film of the year (in the US market).

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

thoughts and prayers posted:

apes were scary

What if you're on an isolated island and have no laser-guided cruise missiles OR cluster bombs in your pocket? Like in that movie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
John De Hart is amazing.

It's like if Neil Breen was just as good at writing and performing country music as he is at acting, so he writes several songs to go into his already chock full movies.

• Locked thread