Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

The wrong team definitely got through groups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
300k people watching a soloq game

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
ANX gonna need to first pick zyra and put smurf on sion or maokai or some poo poo if they want to win a game

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

YancyQ posted:

ANX gonna need to first pick zyra and put smurf on sion or maokai or some poo poo if they want to win a game

Should have done Cait/Zyra on that first rotation.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

YancyQ posted:

Pretty good bets on Zyra/Brand/Poppy bans next game.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
[sad bard noises]

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

XyrlocShammypants posted:

The wrong team definitely got through groups
I'm glad to see someone else realises FW > C9

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

ryu is a loving god

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
got to say that steyos has been pretty on point with ulting kicks

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
KTB Ryu

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Ryu playing so loving well

halwain
May 31, 2011
Assuming the fetus position.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Wol posted:

Ryu playing so loving well

Oh look I can do the caster curse too, hire me Riot

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

have you considered not getting angry at someone writing a blurb about a video game and that maybe not everyone is an expert on carnivorous predatory killing, and maybe, just maybe, they were just trying to make a point and bypassing reality

shocking poo poo to say the least

Sorry, I didn't realize doing a basic google search and reading two to three sentences made you an expert on something.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

300k people watching a soloq bot game

fixed

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hahahaha gently caress OFF

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

LMAO

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
h2k please don't toy with them like this

Bo Berry
Sep 21, 2011

Easy breezy beautiful colored world I'm in love with you
R-O-Y-G-B-I-V your colors are a comedy
Huh

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
LMAO

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Safety Scissors posted:

Sorry, I didn't realize doing a basic google search and reading two to three sentences made you an expert on something.

No problem man, but keep in mind that maybe looking up information on tigers might not have been the most important part of writing that article on The League of Legends

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I don't know which streamer said "you only buy rylai's if you're a shitter that can't land skillshots" but that solidified this as the best stream

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I will laugh so hard if H2K losses this somehow.

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
h2k are actually closing this out really badly, which is pretty much all on jankos

also lol @ sperging out over an irrelevant and minimal inaccuracy in the opening line of a league of legends article

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

ah yes the nalcs's h2k, thanks guys

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Safety Scissors posted:

Guess your night is going to be pretty laugh free

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
loving hell that game. jayce combo was evaporating people

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?

Safety Scissors posted:

save the laughter for the Samsung match

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
NO. I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
if i voted with my heart, i'd have chosen ANX to win this match

but this is a world void of dreams

where our very ephemera is woven with despair

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I'm still cackling a little over Zyra's Revenge. She went from "joke solo queue pick for selfish dicks" to "world's greatest support" in the span of about two weeks.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Well the end showed ANX has a shred of hope

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

H2K's really fortunate getting ANX, here. ANX isn't world class enough to really put up a big fight, but they're aggressive enough that they can find little holes to poke in H2K's macro. Figuring out their biggest weakpoints is going to be critical if they want a shot at fighting off SSG.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

YancyQ posted:

if i voted with my heart, i'd have chosen ANX to win this match

but this is a world void of dreams

where our very ephemera is woven with despair

It doesn't really matter. There's no reward for getting more points than 34 points. I voted with my heart, and I've already got more than enough points for the icon, :lol: so you might as well just do it. It's not like voting with your brain increases the chances of a perfect pick em either. Just go wild.

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?

Vermain posted:

I'm still cackling a little over Zyra's Revenge. She went from "joke solo queue pick for selfish dicks" to "world's greatest support" in the span of about two weeks.

same. too bad we didn't get pre nerf zyra in the era of no laneswaps.

she only got picked 3 games in lck and that's mostly what i watch, i missed out

im old rick bitch fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Oct 17, 2016

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
ANX's biggest advantage is they don't play like they're behind when they're are. They're constantly looking to keep engaging and keep themselves in the game instead of bleeding out slowly. This can catch so many teams off guard, but I think H2K is probably the only team left it would ever work on. I don't expect Koreans to tolerate that kind of nonsense and would just slow the game down and get much better vision rather than skirmishing with ANX all the time

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Missed the first game. How did it play out?

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Zyra was actually fairly popular at the beginning of the split but then riot reduced her AD by like 0.5 so the pros stopped playing her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Digital Jedi posted:

Missed the first game. How did it play out?

anx got spirit bombed by goku and died instantly upon impact

• Locked thread