Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Im gonna stream me playing Zero Mission tonight. Im gonna try to beat it in under an hour.

Good luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Good luck.

I have to play on my PC so I can stream it so hopefully the emulation doesn't mess with my timing. Not that Im really that good anyway

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

In Training posted:

Im gonna stream me playing Zero Mission tonight. Im gonna try to beat it in under an hour.

You can do it. I believe in you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/in_training Starting soon.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
this isnt silent hill unsubscribed and reported to all those drama alert channels

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goodluck winning the game op

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

congrats in traiing on the good number

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you get to see samus' rear end with the good time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The stream was chopppy as hell because my internet has been getting worse recently but

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Congrats

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I died a lot to mother brain because I'm still really bad at that fight and the only way I ever beat it on low% was the ledge trick

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Playing animal crossing amiibo fesrival alone. Im Mable.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

elf help book posted:

Playing animal crossing amiibo fesrival alone. Im Mable.

😬

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i won

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
gonna stop playing civ 4 for the first time in two weeks to pick mario galaxy 2 back up

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Overwatch & DQVII

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Picross 3D Round 2 and EUIV later.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Getting the plat for CoD4 Remastered
PT
Dragon Quest Builders

Maybe some Gears 4 matches too.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dark souls 3. gonna get thru the story and be ready for the dlc in s few days. should finally stream some i guess

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

dark souls 3. gonna get thru the story and be ready for the dlc in s few days. should finally stream some i guess

i'm thinking about starting up a more or less pure pyromancer just for fun.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ssome smt4a but I'm camping this weeknd and my batterys almost dead so not much. ds3 dlc Monday thogh

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Link's Awakening DX, Resident Evil 2, and/or Rhythm Heaven MegaMix

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

DQVII. Also gonna watch my kids play SM64. They usually don't even enter the castle, they just swim in the lake and do handstand jumps off the trees outside.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Looks like I'll just be playing the Pokémon demo and DQVII actually, since everything is getting DDOS'd hard today.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
OW. Also this guy is still at it lol

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick with Mary and Judas, is that the model they used for FF12?! I may utterly loathe anything and everything to do with the Tactics Advance games, but gah, that is a far cry from the kind-of-cute-in-their-own-way-manatee-looking-things in those games!

SwissArmyDruid posted:

This is not just a hilarious clusterfuck, this is "Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick with Mary and Judas, AMD."

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Seconded about Circus Circus. Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick with Mary and Judas, I hate Vegas in general, but...

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Policenauts and MGS4

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fantasy Life and FF14.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fantasy Life and FF14.

fantasy life owns, I put it dwn to do dq7 but i need to get back soon

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

small hendren posted:

hes cool

manpurse
Mar 19, 2007

How do i start this god drat thing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

small hendren posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

small hendren posted:

Hell yeah

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

pokemon demo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Getting the plat for CoD4 Remastered
PT
Dragon Quest Builders

Maybe some Gears 4 matches too.

u got gears?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fantasy Life and FF14.

Fantasy Life is great. I stopped just before the last Origin Island quest and it's annoying because I never do that. It was great content but I guess it felt like it was over emphasising the grindier aspects

I started playing FE Fates and it's anime as gently caress lol. I heard it was but I still wasn't prepared for the opening scene being my sexy boob sister and shy underage sister waking me up to talk about how much they love to spend 1 on 1 time with me, followed by two French maids bustling in and offering to suck and gently caress.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Banished. It's a pretty chill comfy game until all of my people starve or freeze to death.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Fantasy Life is great. I stopped just before the last Origin Island quest and it's annoying because I never do that. It was great content but I guess it felt like it was over emphasising the grindier aspects

I started playing FE Fates and it's anime as gently caress lol. I heard it was but I still wasn't prepared for the opening scene being my sexy boob sister and shy underage sister waking me up to talk about how much they love to spend 1 on 1 time with me, followed by two French maids bustling in and offering to suck and gently caress.

That is an extreme exaggeration but enjoy, FE fates is probably my personal GOTY. Which version?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking WoW, OW and give Civ6 a whirl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Nuclear Throne