Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

haha,

is dr carson wearing some sort of bolo tie or cameo?!

i literally forgot to finish drawing his tie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/787895582257844224

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

lmbo

omg your sig, that post

i will also turn my sig on :o:

drat im honored!!!!!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

guess i dont have those...........gifted hands!!!!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Squizzle posted:

that took way longer than i expected

I love this

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

owns

i might just use that in a probate~

Squizzle posted:

that took way longer than i expected

you're improving!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

i literally forgot to finish drawing his tie

motherfucker if anyone is gonna have a big rear end cameo of like queen victoria or like marcus flavius or whatever instead of a tie it's gonna be dr ben carson

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Squizle's doodles look kind of like the art from that Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal webcomic guy.

You got something to tell us?

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

remember when this election was mostly goofy instead of braindoc Friend Ben talking about THICK SKULLS of his opponents

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Ivor Biggun posted:

Interstellar is good as long as you can accept the scientific principle that love is the most powerful force in the universe.

All of the characterization that occurs takes place offscreen. Like 100%. People show up, then a scene later they're on a first name basis with some sort of rapport and you never even get to see their introduction. There are at least two people who only have their names spoken after they've established an offscreen relationship with someone important. Only no one is actually important. Love being the secret sauce is more plausible (though no less ridiculous) than so much else that's trying to happen in the film. To call the attempts at invoking pathos or emotional continuity schizophrenic is an insult to actual schizophrenics I've personally known. The pacing is a wreck, trying to play off as a slow contemplative burn an experience more akin to watching a wall of paint dry - and then two hours into the riveting spectacle realizing that you'd forgotten to actually apply any paint.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Squizle's doodles look kind of like the art from that Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal webcomic guy.

You got something to tell us?

that maybe smbc guy draws on his phone too i guess??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

owns

i might just use that in a probate~

you're improving!

ty!!!!!!!

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Al! posted:

im way into this song someone keeps posting into the synctub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_SlAzsXa7E

holy gently caress this is so good

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

also i havent looked at my sig at all but someone i was pming seemed actually kinda concerned about it so let me see if it's still what i think it was

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

ppl who think Assange matters r probably the same ppl who think deus ex is non-fiction

-Blade

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

yeah lol i dont do that. i found it on a wiki user page like six years ago but i havent been able to re-find it

im a bad person, i know, but its just one of those things i never couldve imagined existing in the real world. .i hope that guy doesnt do self-harm for any reason any more

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

i don't remember if i still have a sig

e: eh, dumb and boring

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if i keep drawing trumps mouth like that ill be one of the worlds great masters of anus drawing by election day

zakkro
May 29, 2015

I only added a sig yesterday, and I don't know if I did it right

Yeah, I didn't!

edit2electricboogaloo: Nvm! It does work!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what is sig law about image size antway

could i use that :krad: picture al made w/o eatin a million probes

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

oh yeah this one is pretty old too

----------------

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

that one

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
woot sigs

----------------

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

what is sig law about image size antway

could i use that :krad: picture al made w/o eatin a million probes

my dude are u into taoist landscapes featuring orange rape golems

cuz if i can get away w/ this u should be good

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Squizzle posted:

if i keep drawing trumps mouth like that ill be one of the worlds great masters of anus drawing by election day

what do you think about self-torturing to remove original sin

im p sure its never worked like that but you know way more about the history of belief than me

i know they used to have dudes castrating themselves, like origen or whoever, but that wasnt about getting rid of original sin except in the sense that eve just wont stop offering that drat apple i guess

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Lastgirl if you can embed tweets in probation reasons this is solid imo

https://twitter.com/cher/status/787760553636732931

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

woot sigs

u need an autumn duck loogs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oystertoadfish posted:

holy gently caress this is so good

lmao you fell for it

now this excellent song is going to be in your loving head for WEEKS

RIP u

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I have sigs off

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

This is my truck

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

anotherone posted:

Arthur C. Korn passed away in March at the age of 80 :(

http://www.mcaulaywallace.com/?pagetype=obitlink&obit_id=1756310

we're getting too old for this poo poo :(

Epic High Five posted:

lmao you fell for it

now this excellent song is going to be in your loving head for WEEKS

RIP u

looking forward to it - better than the loving megaman song thats been in my head for like half of the last 18 months or whatever

although i still enjoy that song sadly. i showed my dad the video, he seemed nonplussed

also someone posted the queen 'show must go on' which of course is a drat masterpiece etc but it reminded me of something. for a while i went through a phase of watching the best first auditions of all those singing shows until i more or less ran out of good ones, and i always liked this performance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qtF8DqqjOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

oystertoadfish posted:

im p sure its never worked like that but you know way more about the history of belief than me

i know they used to have dudes castrating themselves, like origen or whoever, but that wasnt about getting rid of original sin except in the sense that eve just wont stop offering that drat apple i guess

the only way to cleanse original sin is to receive baptism

idk why i keep talking about catholic doctrine i don't believe it and i don't want this gimmick but it feels right

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

oystertoadfish posted:

like what do you want to know about it

being a huge dumbass to your body is a practically universally familiar mystic style, like everyone has some sort of low cultural kevin bacon number for it, and im gwnrally against it because it hurts

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Oh poo poo can You embed tweets in sigs?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ostentatious posted:

Lastgirl if you can embed tweets in probation reasons this is solid imo

https://twitter.com/cher/status/787760553636732931

lmbo i have no idea if it works though, i had thought about it

e: prob the safest solution is to screencap it and then just link it as an [img][/img]

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Oct 17, 2016

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trippin balls or whippin balls

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Squizzle posted:

like what do you want to know about it

being a huge dumbass to your body is a practically universally familiar mystic style, like everyone has some sort of low cultural kevin bacon number for it, and im gwnrally against it because it hurts

its the specific connection with removing original sin that im curious about, cause like atrosh joe i guess i come at this from a fairly mainstream catholic perspective despite not really feeling the belief in my heart, and it seems like there are some pretty specific beliefs about original sin that go way back, and i just hadn't heard this connection before

so thats what i wanna know about it, set aside the trillion other crazy poo poo people did to their bodies unless it had to do with erasing original sin

thx

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

so like am I gonna wake up to Assange in a body bag and hard proof of Bush doing 9/11 or is this once again a massive nothingburger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

u need an autumn duck loogs

ya I do

autumn is my favorite season too

• Locked thread