Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I owned it actually.

He hit his ceiling, congrats. Taking him in the first was ignoring all downside. :shrug:

And I said I'd take him in the second all day so it's a like 5-6 spot difference in valuation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
As an AJ Green/DeMarco Murray owner y'all can keep Zeke

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Spoeank posted:

I owned it actually.

He hit his ceiling, congrats. Taking him in the first was ignoring all downside. :shrug:

And I said I'd take him in the second all day so it's a like 5-6 spot difference in valuation

Dude on Reddit who said Zeke's floor was 1600 total yards and 8 TDs, to which I replied that is retarded (in more helpful words), tagged me this week to say "I told you so"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Everyone in the fantasy community cjing over their gamble being right with regards to Zeke is really embarrassing. It was like 85% take Zeke in the mid to late first and 15% take him in the early second and the 85% are losing their goddamned minds.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Texans please just score some points so that Gore can get out on the field.

Edit: or just gently caress up real bad and give it to them. That works too.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Oct 17, 2016

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
There are too many rear end teams this year. This is a prime time game.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Osweiler is rear end

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

VietCampo posted:

Adam V will score you 18 and the other 2 will combine for 8. Sorry

With osweiler this does seem likely.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Jack Doyle does fuckall when I start him and goes off again after I drop him

Tight ends, as always, are bullshit

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Benne posted:

Jack Doyle does fuckall when I start him and goes off again after I drop him

Tight ends, as always, are bullshit

Well Dwayne Allen was on the bench earlier getting super wrapped up around his ankles.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
deandre hopkins owners unite

:shepicide:

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

corn on the cop posted:

Yeah my team with Hopkins on it bombed out the water. 1-5. Fuckin Brock Osweiler. If I have buyers remorse on Hopkins for a loving fantasy team I cant even begin to imagine how the Texans feel about Brock goddamn Osweiler.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

corn on the cop posted:

sup :rip::respek::rip: Seriously, even with Will Fuller dead, this is what we get?

The other dick-kick is that I needed Dwayne Allen to do *something* in several leagues. Not even have a good game, just get more than like 1 point. Instead he dies after one catch and Doyle goes on to have a great game.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Ffs give Gore a chance at the end zone I'm still down 20.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Came into today down 26 points with just my Lamar Miller to go.

Just went ahead by 2.

:cheerdoge:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yay Miller! Keeping me in the running in a match I was sure I'd lost.

I'm still only up 10 with his david johnson and muhammed wilkerson left so if miller could do another TD I could use it for sure.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I would be ok with some OT

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

I would be ok with some OT

Seriously. Please more yards for Frank Gore.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
What a spectacular regression to the mean.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Lamar Miller

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Up by 36 but he has David Johnson and Michael Floyd left :ohdear:

He also has the Jets defense so hopefully they don't put up a shitload of yards without putting up points I guess?

He switched from Will Fuller to Floyd at the last loving second, I was kinda excited to think he'd forgotten

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Brockenstein posted:

He switched from Will Fuller to Floyd at the last loving second, I was kinda excited to think he'd forgotten

He was probably just waiting on his status, since Fullers status has been flip flopping all day even though he ended up being active.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Floyd will probably end up with another donut or something

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Indeed.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Hopkins poo poo out enough short gains in half PPR that I feel OK. 14 point lead with my Larry Fitz vs his Brandon Marshall in an important matchup for my playoff chances.

Cards please don't decide this would be a cool time to feed Floyd/Brown a billion targets

Ol Sweepy
Nov 28, 2005

Safety First
I'm 31 points up and my opponent has David Johnson and Brandon Marshall to play.

Who would have thought that a receiving core of AB84, A. Robinson and Marvin Jones would all let me down?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Need 21.5 out of Forte or I go to 5-1. Probably not gonna happen.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I need BMarsh and Larry Fitz to combine for less than 21 pts. I am going to lose.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Epi Lepi posted:

I need BMarsh and Larry Fitz to combine for less than 21 pts. I am going to lose.

What? That's totally doable.

Which of course means, yes, you're going to lose.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
O mighty and powerful fantasy gods, your humble servant comes before you. I bow before your great power and wisdom. Please find it in your hearts to grant David Johnson and Matt Forte 3 TDs a piece.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
gently caress yeah. Need 54 from DJ in ppr, this is a good start :D

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Holy loving poo poo!!!!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
David Johnson: Cool and Good.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

David Johnson. So hot right now. David Johnson.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
:rip: my fantasy team. You suck Jets!!

nah it's cool I'm still up 13 and he ony has David Johnson and Larry Fitz :sigh:

misdirectomy fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Oct 18, 2016

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
I cant believe I drafted (and dropped week 8) David Johnson last year and then picked Gurley ahead of him this year

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

RVProfootballer posted:

gently caress yeah. Need 54 from DJ in ppr, this is a good start :D

damnit

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
It was pretty funny early in the offseason when people were afraid to draft David Johnson in the first.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

It isn't going to happen, but it's fun to root for a monster game :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
As a David Johnson owner I will say:

This guy is alright

• Locked thread