Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Frog Act posted:

ive smoked weed every day for a decade and i still get high every time. i dunno what you're talking about

same here but it's not really the same as spacing it out. being a daily smoker you definitely get nice and high the first smoke of the day, and if i wait long enough (like 5-6 hours) before smoking a second ill get nice and high again but it's not nearly as intense as it would be 2x a week or whatever. I wish i had the willpower to do exactly that actually :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

thathonkey posted:

same here but it's not really the same as spacing it out. being a daily smoker you definitely get nice and high the first smoke of the day, and if i wait long enough (like 5-6 hours) before smoking a second ill get nice and high again but it's not nearly as intense as it would be 2x a week or whatever. I wish i had the willpower to do exactly that actually :shrug:

Yeah but then you wouldn't be high 5/7 days

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Also maybe it takes like a really long time to taper down to the dragon you're trying to chase, but when I come back from a week long trip and get high for the first time, it doesn't really feel any different than usual every day smoking

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

AugmentedVision posted:

Also maybe it takes like a really long time to taper down to the dragon you're trying to chase, but when I come back from a week long trip and get high for the first time, it doesn't really feel any different than usual every day smoking

i find this to be true. at best the very first smoke after a week off might be kinda intense but then it's right back to routine. seems like the break needs to be at least a month to really be worthwhile...

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Working later shift than usual today, got to smoke a blunt with my morning coffee; feeling great :discourse:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

lol if you dont dab all day at work

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

i find this to be true. at best the very first smoke after a week off might be kinda intense but then it's right back to routine. seems like the break needs to be at least a month to really be worthwhile...

Yeah, a month is the perfect amount for getting a really good high after a break. As the saying goes, " Sometimes you need to detox, it can help you with your rhyme flow and your beatbox."

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

poverty goat posted:

lol if you dont dab all day at work

I don't dab at all because I don't have any of the specialty equipment and it would be incredibly hard to smoke while jo-ing a disabled man.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Dabbing is easy, just use a wadded up piece of TP. Naturally this doesn't work when you're using a urinal.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I don't dab at all because I don't have any of the specialty equipment and it would be incredibly hard to smoke while jo-ing a disabled man.

stop posting while you're jacking me off

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

FedEx Mercury posted:

Dabbing is easy, just use a wadded up piece of TP. Naturally this doesn't work when you're using a urinal.

Thank you for this sage advice

a bone to pick posted:

stop posting while you're jacking me off

If you cant dab em', post em'

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
weed thread

Drug testing will stop in less than a month god willing

soon I will be one of you again.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's 4:20 somewhere :clint:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
This one is for the sharks, and other assorted non predatory fish.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
4:20 bump.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
inaugural friday smoke- go to blow it out the window, hello fat lady cop~!

*tips fedora and asphyxiates*

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
gunna smoke the poo poo out this fuckin weed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i smoked lots of legal weeds recently it was quite enjoyable

also had a weed infused soda that was pretty good but i just prefer smokin it you know ??

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Finally cleaned her up. now to enjoy the rest of my weekend.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Hi. Daily smoker, first time poster.

Gettin ready to vape for the first time of the day, and I'm sitting here orchestrating ways to move to a state with legalized marijuana.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I'd probably pick Denver

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
California is totally going to legalize

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

California is totally going to legalize

Current polling is like at 60% or something.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.

quote:

The Pew Research Center found that 57 percent of adults in the United States said the use of marijuana should be made legal, while 37 percent said it should be illegal.

(that's U.S.-wide)

quote:

Ten years ago, just 32 percent of adults favored legalization, while 60 percent were opposed to it.

This November, five states (Massachusetts, Maine, California, Arizona and Nevada) are voting on recreational and four on medical.

Average polls so far:

California 60.45% support, 34.6% oppose
Massachusetts 49.89% support, 42.11% oppose
Maine 53.4% support, 40.2% oppose
Arizona 44% support, 46.4% oppose
Nevada 51% support, 40.4% oppose

(some of the polls are inconsistent)

Sounds like another four states will likely join Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington in legalizing recreational use.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Too bad 538 isn't using their nerd powers of statistical analysis to make weed predictions.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
I think a lot of what 538 does is to roll a shitload of (computer) dice to simulate electoral college outcomes -- because that's a bunch of random events adding together.

I don't think they'd have as much to work with when it comes to individual ballot questions.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

I think a lot of what 538 does is to roll a shitload of (computer) dice to simulate electoral college outcomes -- because that's a bunch of random events adding together.

I don't think they'd have as much to work with when it comes to individual ballot questions.

It would be a pretty funny episode of the podcast though.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

It would be a pretty funny episode of the podcast though.

especially if they got high first, Joe Rogan style

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Smoking one in public for those of us who cannot. Fight on.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Smoking one in public for those of us who cannot. Fight on.

vaping one at work while playing rocket league. I love my job

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron posted:

vaping one at work while playing rocket league. I love my job

And the tide grows ever stronger.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

bought some from my guy on friday. was supposed to meet him in manhattan but he changed his mind and gave me extra weed for my troubles. not the best i've gotten from him but still pretty drat good, may smoke some after finishing this beer

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

thathonkey posted:

lol this is someone's review of the first thing i bought here

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/pearl-scout-cookies/reviews/627982

followed

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Got two cats today with the gf, they're adorable, animals are cool and good, I was strictly a dog person for a long time but over the past five years or so I really warmed up to them

Cattes and doges are good

Hope everyone is high and all is well like it is here

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i have 2 dogs and a cat. animals are p chill. my cat grew up with the dogs and seems to think he is an extremely agile dog so its pretty dope

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Its been like three weeks since I had weed and its gonna be at least another week before I start getting paid from my new job and I can buy some more.

I'm in hell.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

hip check please posted:

Its been like three weeks since I had weed and its gonna be at least another week before I start getting paid from my new job and I can buy some more.

I'm in hell.

You sound like you should get some weed; stat!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Smoke your vaped weed
Eat your vaped weed
Clean your vape and vape that poo poo
Brush your grinder+kief screen with a clean dry toothbrush for free magic bonus kief

Or you could just smoke pipe resin like an animal. You've probably got options is what I'm saying

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

my day of picking up some weed:

so i go to pick up the 1/2 oz of blue cookies at my current fav dispensary, and the girl behind the counter does her thing where they weigh the amount in front of you and she puts them into the container and bags them up in a pharmacy paper bag thing. upon realizing that this stuff ended up being $20 cheaper than listed on their leafly.com page, i decide to spend those on some edibles

she ends up putting the edibles in a different bag and hands that to me but forgets to hand my the original bag with the weed, i wasn't paying attention and neither was she

luckily they called me so i didn't drive off to far before realizing it myself and went and picked them up. my fuckup of the day

this is incredibly strong stuff and the description on the allbud page sure as hell matches it. THC 28%. if i lived in a state where weed was illegal then my story about picking up weed would be much much different

every state needs to legalize it already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

A dude once brought me weed in a tied off latex glove.