Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

blue footed boobie posted:

Imagine picking up a girl at a bar and thinking "wait I have to call my friend so we can all have sex."

You lack team spirit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

*is football player talking about the new guy* look at this dude. Screwing only one chick by himself in a happy consensual relationship. He'll never make it in the team Jim.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Did anyone used to watch Dream Team on Sky One, that drama about a fake football team wearing purple?

Well anyway in that the players were basically incapable of having sex by themselves, their first thought when they pulled was to call their teammates to hide and secretly watch them or to have them join in, often in the club locker rooms.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Imagine picking up a girl at a bar and thinking "wait I have to call my friend so we can all have sex."

See also: "wait I have to call my friend, then record this"

When has anyone been sat around and thought "I know, I'll watch that video of me and Bazza nailing that Vietnamese prostitute!"

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Did anyone used to watch Dream Team on Sky One, that drama about a fake football team wearing purple?

Well anyway in that the players were basically incapable of having sex by themselves, their first thought when they pulled was to call their teammates to hide and secretly watch them or to have them join in, often in the club locker rooms.

loving hell thats so old now

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Back when that show was on the telly in Finland the channel running it raffled off Harchester United replica shirts. My brother won one of them. I should see if he still has it somewhere.

That's my Dream Team story.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Dream Team was too daft and unrealistic. Much preferred the Hurricanes, far more realistic.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Meat Wagon posted:

Dream Team was too daft and unrealistic. Much preferred the Hurricanes, far more realistic.
God loving drat that show owned

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Dream Team was good when it was about the youth team kicking lumps out of each other and "play the game, not the occasion". And the Irish lad who got sent off 5 seconds into his debut didn't get a contract rip.

Then they grew up into first teamers and it all got nutty. They had to kill off half the cast every season (except Luis Amor Rodriguez who was doing the chairwoman?).

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

St Evan Echoes posted:

God loving drat that show owned

the only episodes i remember are them painting boots on the indian? players feet and the one where they played some weird football in mexico

because i just checked the wikipedia page for it. big jock knew

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Footballers' Wives was the poo poo

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
For as long as I live I will never forget Fletch, Prashant Datani, and Linda

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
ahem

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the only good show about football was Jossy's Giants

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Troy Queef posted:

the only good show about football was Jossy's Giants

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

sounds pretty epic, just two bros high fiving while having sex

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
how quickly we forget Renford Rejects

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Renford is a funny name for a man I tried to have sex with

Lemon
May 22, 2003

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-37716100

The dangers of talking to 'Arry through the car window

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Italian owners doing dodgy things? Say it ain't so http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37759489

tentish klown
Apr 3, 2011
Just catching up with last weeks Popbitch - came across this:

Popbitch posted:

Which England manager candidate has been a bit sloppy with his text messaging? One text that's gone astray shows him gushing to his current mistress, telling her how he'd rather be in bed with her than having to go and take football training?
Any ideas who it might be?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Pardew.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Trick question. All of them would rather be in bed with their mistress than on the training pitch.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
hell I know I would!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jyrka posted:

Trick question. All of them would rather be in bed with their mistress than on the training pitch.
Counterpoint: Arsene

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

St Evan Echoes posted:

World cup punditry is his mistress.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

St Evan Echoes posted:

He had an affair with a rapper or something. It was all very weird.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/AtaqueFutbolero/status/795437168588103680

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Joey is finding training with the youth team too stressful

quote:

Rangers midfielder Joey Barton has been signed off with stress as negotiations on a severance deal continue.

The 34-year-old Englishman was told to return to train with the under-20s last week following a six-week suspension for a training ground row with team-mates in September.

The former Burnley and Manchester City player has not been at training since Thursday.

Barton has made eight appearances for Mark Warburton's side this season.

The once-capped England international left Burnley under freedom of contract at the end of last season, signing a two-year contract at Ibrox.

But he was suspended from the Scottish Premiership side following a training-ground row with team-mates including midfielder Andy Halliday in September.

It came after Barton and Halliday played in Rangers' 5-1 Old Firm defeat, the club's biggest loss to their local rivals since going down 6-2 in August 2000.

The result prompted discussions, which Barton claimed "involved some sharp disagreement". Barton later apologised for "overstepping the mark".

Barton is also facing Scottish FA charges for breaching betting rules. He was charged with placing 44 bets on games between 1 July and 15 September.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37915256

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/796064237382733824

what a great collection of people in that family

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/08/sammy-lee-sam-allardyce-fa-england-double-standards

sammy lee has been found guilty of lying in court and the FA knew about it when they hired him 2 years ago lol

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

trem_two posted:

"class"

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Click play for some good ol' manslaughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmzVb-7P3N0

quote:

In response, the player cold-cocked Trejo right into his teammates face. Trejo collapsed and people rush to help him, which is where the video ends on YouTube. According to a report from local newspaper Criterio Hidalgo, Trejo died at the scene. The report includes still photos showing what looks like a body covered by a blue tarp surrounded by yellow police tape. An ambulance eventually arrived on the scene, along with local police.]

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

trem_two posted:

Would you consider a sister's ex-boyfriend being part of the family?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jose posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/08/sammy-lee-sam-allardyce-fa-england-double-standards

sammy lee has been found guilty of lying in court and the FA knew about it when they hired him 2 years ago lol

The FA....lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
The Greek league system has been suspended after somebody set fire to a referees house.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
"[Joey] Barton stormed out of the club's training complex on Thursday, clutching a state-of-the-art coffee machine that he had previously gifted to the first team squad."

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

brocked posted:

"[Joey] Barton stormed out of the club's training complex on Thursday, clutching a state-of-the-art coffee machine that he had previously gifted to the first team squad."
Is this real, please tell me this is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Gigi Galli posted:

The Greek league system has been suspended after somebody set fire to a referees house.

Wow. Just loving wow.